Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Dreylad posted:

you can't perch on that you idiot

The image proves otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe
:e ^^ :coal::hf::c00l:

Dreylad posted:

Photographic evidence proves otherwise.

I love the look of "huh. I'm up here now. :geno:"

Joburg
May 19, 2013

Fun Shoe
Who stole the peanut butter bread off the counter? It was you, Barley! Don’t pretend you are still hungry.

(I set up the same scenario and hid around the corner to catch the culprit. The glutton didn’t even check!)

Here he is being good (at digging).

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Hank, you're an indoor cat. I don't know how, but your rear end is full of worms and you're going to have a rough week shooting them out your butt. Did you eat a mouse or a bug or something you crusty-assed wretch?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

Hank, you're an indoor cat. I don't know how, but your rear end is full of worms and you're going to have a rough week shooting them out your butt. Did you eat a mouse or a bug or something you crusty-assed wretch?

Is Hank in your avatar?

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
No, this is hank and my fat gut.
https://imgur.com/gallery/uvTdD

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
you did this to yourself

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

How?!

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I can explain in one word: cats.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
On that note:
Porthos, you know we don't want you jumping up onto the top of the entertainment center. The glue trap up there was for catching roaches, not cat tails. I did appreciate your trust in immediately running over to me when your flailing failed to free yourself, and you were very well behaved when I had to snip your tail fur to get the drat thing off. No clawing, no biting, and perfectly understandable that you were bitching up a storm the whole time. Your tail fluff is now incredibly uneven, and you have no one but yourself to blame.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Cats.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Cats, plus she's particularly slinky I think she's actually the liquid form of cat.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Dreylad posted:

Cats, plus she's particularly slinky I think she's actually the liquid form of cat.

So, a cat.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Dear Tuna (the orange one, Oscar is my sister's cat, who happened to be visiting),

You like to destroy paper products. I get it, aim sure it's a lot of fun. I can handle that. The toilet paper goes on backwards so you don't unspool it all, and the paper towels go back in the drawer the instant I have grabbed the ones I need. Fine.

What I find more difficult to comprehend is your newfound love of biting and shredding the tp, but only when I'm using the bathroom. Why? Is it just that you jump onto the toilet's tank (where I cannot reach) because you want my attention, and then your prey is right there? Is it you telling me to go faster? I just want to know *why*.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Because cat.

meriruka
Apr 13, 2007

Bandit-
I'm not longer surprised that someone dumped you in my yard and drove away.
Every day I come home and it looks like I've been robbed.
I don't know how you are still alive. 5 butane lighters eaten at one sitting. My box of Valentine's chocolates. Two pairs of reading glasses. All gone.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Dear Apollo

STOP EATING DEER TURDS

THEY ARE NOT DOG TREATS

I KNOW THERE ARE A LOT OF THEM IN THE FIELD BUT FOR gently caress'S SAKE DON'T EAT THEM YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S IN THEM

McGiggins
Apr 4, 2014

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
Juvenile chicken named Henrietta, who is probably a rooster.

I built you and your definitely lady friend a somewhat decent coop. You are supposed to sleep there at night. You are NOT supposed to sleep on my front steps, right below the door, making GBS threads everywhere.

Coming home each night, scooping you up and carrying you to your coop like some sort of chicken chauffeur is not what i signed up for. I signed up for free eggs, and you've likely already defaulted on this agreement before even reaching egg laying age.

Also, roosters are literally illegal in my neighbourhood, so the first day you crow its gonna be winner winner chicken dinner. I hand raised you, so you're going to be the tastiest thing i ever loved.

You motherfucker.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

meriruka posted:

Bandit-
I'm not longer surprised that someone dumped you in my yard and drove away.
Every day I come home and it looks like I've been robbed.
I don't know how you are still alive. 5 butane lighters eaten at one sitting. My box of Valentine's chocolates. Two pairs of reading glasses. All gone.

What is this, a dog for ants?

mongolia
Jan 18, 2017

this is a picture of my hamster, his favorite food is seed

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

what an rear end in a top hat

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

APOLLO

I gave you a lovely long walk around the back field, the house, the yard, the north field, we played fetch with sticks until you actually stopped playing with them, we froliced in the front yard -

WHY DID YOU GO POO A MINUTE AFTER WE GOT BACK INSIDE

WHY

WHY WHY WHY

YOU HAVEN'T DONE THIS IN MONTHS YOU HAVE NO REASON TO DO THIS YOU -

:rant:

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

Is my Hank moonlighting as your Hank? Dude's bed looked like a sesame seed bun :barf:

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

"And Tomorrow I can get Scared Another Day..."
Okay sure Bucky, it isn't like I wanted to cuddle with my wife while she played New Vegas. <:mad:> Please continue to take up 88% of the couch.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

"And Tomorrow I can get Scared Another Day..."
Addendum: THIS IS EVEN WORSE YOU JACKASS.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
That's when you just roll em off the couch. :mad:

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM killed Masen

Milo,
I know it hurts when a bird bites you, I understand why you scream... STOP loving BITING YOURSELF STUPID!!! YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE DOING IT!! Seriously, stop being an idiot all the time. I'm not stealing your water dish, I do this every day and it always comes back full of clean water, get used to it please. And just generally shut the gently caress up all the time unless you want to say words or do something interesting.

Liberty,
Stop asking to step up and biting me. Stop being cute when company is over to lure them into your beak. I hate having to seem like an rear end in a top hat that won't let people near you when you are so friendly just because I know it's a lie. Stop coming over to me just to poo poo on me and go back home. And lastly, You don't run poo poo here, I do, so stop trying to assert dominance over me.

To both of you, I put food into your bowls every time I cook, stop bugging me for my plate when you have the same loving thing you greedy little fucks. If you two can just take these things and roll with them we will be fine, otherwise I'm gonna start rubbing BBQ sauce on you and you're gonna get a timeout in the oven.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dilb posted:

Sounds like normal turtle behaviour to me? :confused:

That is one bad-rear end little escape artist.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
I don’t know which one of you guys did it. But your poo was outside the litter box. I assume it was one of two things: it got stuck in your butt cause of grooming so it fell out later, or it flew out while you were digging relentlessly. Regardless; I walk over to the bathroom and there’s this SMELLY SMASHED BY CAT PAWS piece of poo poo on my floor. They walked on it. Why. I smelled it and was there to clean it up within minutes of it having happened (smell of cat poo is sooooo bad)

Why. Do you hate me? Are you a cat that does cat things for cat reasons?

You guys. I love you but you are cats.

Chef Bourgeoisie
Oct 9, 2016

by Reene
Pequod, plastic is not a tasty snack.
Stop trying to eat every plastic bag that comes into the apartment. Also, while I am mildly impressed that you figured out how to open the cabinet that I (now previously) kept the plastic bags in, I'm just happy that the husband caught you in the act instead of one of us coming home to your dumb rear end having choked on a bag.
(Please stop trying to kill yourself :ohdear: )
Jerk in question:

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Cake, is it a drug, or is it simply a delicious chocolatey piece of heaven?
I just wanted to poop in peace, I shut the bathroom door and the dog immediately started screaming and barking like I'd not fed her in a year and taken away her favourite toys. FFS dog.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Chef Bourgeoisie posted:

Pequod, plastic is not a tasty snack.
Stop trying to eat every plastic bag that comes into the apartment. Also, while I am mildly impressed that you figured out how to open the cabinet that I (now previously) kept the plastic bags in, I'm just happy that the husband caught you in the act instead of one of us coming home to your dumb rear end having choked on a bag.
(Please stop trying to kill yourself :ohdear: )
Jerk in question:

Your jerk's face is very pretty :unsmith:

Chef Bourgeoisie
Oct 9, 2016

by Reene

YeahTubaMike posted:

Your jerk's face is very pretty :unsmith:

Thank you! I think so too :3:

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Woke up to this in our kitchen. Is this a threat? Stay off the counter you buttholes.

Bonus gif of Trudy being a poo poo and scaring everyone else in the house as they walked by

DamnDirtyCat
Dec 6, 2012
Munchkin, I know I'm too obsessed with tacky leopard print, that doesn't mean you have to gently caress up the sheets every day.

Thumposaurus
Jul 24, 2007

Stop getting on top of the cabinets!

You get up there and get stuck and then I have to get you down or you freak out and gently caress up the trim.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe
Yeah, not going to happen

code:
# CAT.BAS

10 TALL PLACE
20 GOTO 10

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Apollo! My beautiful moron! If you're wriggling around in the grass and your collar pops off, you DO NOT immediately dash across the road to sniff in the neighbor's flower bed

I know you don't come when called and basically have to be on a leash permanently if you're outside but DO NOT DO THESE THINGS

The good news is that the flowers were so distracting I could come up and grab your ankle and get you back into the collar/leash and carry you home before you escaped again. Like. Pal.

I love my dog and I know to check the collar tightness over time now and I am

Just

:sigh: / :argh:

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Dreylad posted:

I got my head stuck in the bannister when I was 4. Your cat is better at bannister.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phuzun
Jul 4, 2007

StrixNebulosa posted:

Apollo! My beautiful moron! If you're wriggling around in the grass and your collar pops off, you DO NOT immediately dash across the road to sniff in the neighbor's flower bed

I know you don't come when called and basically have to be on a leash permanently if you're outside but DO NOT DO THESE THINGS

The good news is that the flowers were so distracting I could come up and grab your ankle and get you back into the collar/leash and carry you home before you escaped again. Like. Pal.

I love my dog and I know to check the collar tightness over time now and I am

Just

:sigh: / :argh:

The shelter I volunteer at does regular microchip clinics. Your dog seems perfect for this. The first thing the animal control will do is scan behind the dog's shoulders for a chip if it's ever caught without a collar (also do cats). We do these for $20 and there is likely something similar in your area. Goes thru petlink.net and let's you easily update your information whenever you need. It's also painless to the animal.