Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Imagine booking your plane ticket and hotel in advance and not getting a ticket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Yeah, gently caress that. I didn't even bother putting in for time off from work because I knew it'd be a clusterfuck. I think the best seats I was able to get were somewhere in section 110, but meh. Maybe they'll release some more tickets at some point down the road.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

buying bola tickets was much easier. the main event is gonna whip major rear end and while i only got 200 level tickets at least i’m in the building

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Selling the block of tickets like that to the secondary market basically just covered their talent payouts so Matt and Nick are smarter to the game than I expected.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerwon/status/995783257613451264?s=21

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

God drat. I wonder which way the lovely servers pushed that number - if they had been better and not been super slow/crashing, would more regular fans have been able to get tickets or more resellers?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/starrcast18/status/995465486434488320?s=21

Good news! “””””””””””””””Glenn Gilberti“”””””””””””””” along with every other old fart with a podcast is All In at the Starrcast!

For reference:
https://twitter.com/codyrhodes/status/980680154098757632?s=21

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Do we know that this was all 10000 tickets or just a first wave?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Section 205 Row 8 17-22

Not the greatest tickets but I don't give a gently caress because I'M ALL MOTHER loving IN!

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

VJeff posted:

Do we know that this was all 10000 tickets or just a first wave?

The tweets from the Bucks seem to indicate this is it.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

poo poo i booked a flight and missed out

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

drat stub hub is pricey and with only bad seats. i hope there isnt a jumbo screen if i get the 118 section

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Posted this in the RoH thread as well since I'm dumb and didn't notice that it should have gone here, but I'm super glad for the Bucks and Cody's success with All In and I want them to hold even bigger shows going forward. I also hopes it lights a fire under WWE to actually put in any amount of true :effort:.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

STONE COLD 64 posted:

drat stub hub is pricey and with only bad seats. i hope there isnt a jumbo screen if i get the 118 section

The arena is super tiny so even the upper deck tickets aren't that bad.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Super No Vacancy posted:

buying bola tickets was much easier. the main event is gonna whip major rear end and while i only got 200 level tickets at least i’m in the building
You know I wonder if PWG wanted if they could sell a 10,000 seat show, probably not since their big draw is BOLA

NowonSA posted:

Posted this in the RoH thread as well since I'm dumb and didn't notice that it should have gone here, but I'm super glad for the Bucks and Cody's success with All In and I want them to hold even bigger shows going forward. I also hopes it lights a fire under WWE to actually put in any amount of true :effort:.
With WWE they'll just try to find a way to ratfuck this show in any way they could.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

achillesforever6 posted:

You know I wonder if PWG wanted if they could sell a 10,000 seat show, probably not since their big draw is BOLA

With WWE they'll just try to find a way to ratfuck this show in any way they could.

vince just spent $100,000 on seats so he could make the building look empty when it comes to show time

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Phenix Rising posted:

Aldis vs Cody for the NWA Title is official for All In.
The title is booked, not Aldis. Cody has his pick of who will drop the belt to him, and my hunch is Matt Cross.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

flip gordon is gonna be nwa champ baby

cams
Mar 28, 2003

STONE COLD 64 posted:

...i love this idea a lot from a storytelling standpoint

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

STONE COLD 64 posted:

That would be perfect

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

STONE COLD 64 posted:

flip winning the title as a last ditch effort to get on all in would be extremely funny

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

STONE COLD 64 posted:

I want him carried in to the ring sitting on top of a giant flat world map

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Blast Fantasto posted:

There's only 150 tickets on stub hub right now, which really isn't so bad

That's listings. A lot of those listings are for more than one ticket.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

Sub Rosa posted:

The title is booked, not Aldis. Cody has his pick of who will drop the belt to him, and my hunch is Matt Cross.

Does he have a title match coming up? I stopped paying attention entirely to NWA after Aldis won. Did like the Tim Storm story they were doing though.

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
All In selling out 10,000 tickets in 30 minutes is very impressive, but there's one thing that everybody needs to remember. Finn Balor was the one who started up the Bullet Club.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

STONE COLD 64 posted:

I want to go to there

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Nick Aldis has to get through “The Gifted” Isaiah Frazier at next month’s NOVA Pro show (same one with Gage vs PCO on 6/8) if he wants to make it to All In

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Boco_T posted:

Nick Aldis has to get through “The Gifted” Isaiah Frazier at next month’s NOVA Pro show (same one with Gage vs PCO on 6/8) if he wants to make it to All In
Is this gonna stream on Powerbomb.TV

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
No, this one will be a show they sell on Smart Mark first which means I think they don’t load it to Powerbomb until later. Other than PB streamed shows, it looks like they’re running 6 months behind on there because the next most recent is October.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Boco_T posted:

PCO has been lobbying the NWA for a title shot on Twitter

Matt Jackson said during an interview today that he wants PCO at All In

PCO getting a summer run as World Champion before dropping it to Cody at All In would be fantastic

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

we need to put some major title on PCO so there's proof that he really existed when we try to explain this poo poo to our grand kids.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
tbh, PCO vs Cody for the NWA title in front of 10k people is the kind of fever dream main event I can really get behind.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

sigmachiev posted:

tbh, PCO vs Cody for the NWA title in front of 10k people is the kind of fever dream main event I can really get behind.

I joked to a friend that this show being like a weird WAR or FMW show with mismatched tag matches would draw my interest. Like, Cody Rhodes and Survival Tobita vs Kenny Omega and Grado or something, I dunno.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Is there any chance they do Young Bucks vs. Golden Lovers 2 as the main event?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I demand PCO to be All In

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

SalTheBard posted:

Yeah, but Bucks vs Lucha Brothers seems more likely. Whoever the IWGP champ is will probably be main eventing. Cody might, but I don't think he as a booker has the ego his character does.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

SalTheBard posted:

War Games: Bucks/Cody/Marty/Hangman (with JJ Dillon) vs. Lovers/Flip/Daniel Bryan/Joey Ryan (with Paul Ellering)

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

EugeneJ posted:

War Games: Bucks/Cody/Marty/Hangman (with JJ Dillon) vs. Lovers/Flip/Daniel Bryan/Joey Ryan (with Paul Ellering)

Dick status = Erect

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
eagerly anticipating Jim Cornette's run-in (walk-in) on the Young Bucks match and everyone realizing they've been working for the past 5 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

EugeneJ posted:

With CM PUnk and the Rock in shark cages? Yes...YES!