Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
You’ve NEVER poo poo on the beach?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Opie got a nigga ribs. hurtin ta-day!

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

Throw it out the airlock.

TL posted:

You’ve NEVER poo poo on the beach?

Opie is probably a bigger poo poo fetishist than Jimmy claims to be.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFiJeqrbkZM

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
Rather not give the fucker a click, knowing how desperate he's looking for em. Is it at all entertaining to anyone?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Morter posted:

Rather not give the fucker a click, knowing how desperate he's looking for em. Is it at all entertaining to anyone?

Youtube algorithms/adsense doesn't care about clicks but engagement/time watched so click away and downvote

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
I just might. That said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne-N_hLPdzw&t=3737s

(During 10-15 minutes of talk about making GBS threads in a stall and vomiting in a sink)

Sam: So you think it's more clean to vomit all over a sink and stop it up with vomit? You think that's like, clean because it's not a toilet?
Lady Di: ...Alright, well I apologize. I-I'm not gonna do that anymore?
Jim: No, but Di, do you--what do you do at home? This is something obviously tha--
Lady Di: Huh? I watch TV.

That caught me off guard and I've been giggling for several minutes straight. Poor bloated feller, still gave us some great laughs.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Morter posted:

I turned it off after like five minutes. Opie is driving and talking to himself and there's a lot of laughing at nothing and he meets up with Carl who is someone apparently and they laugh at each other a bunch. Also Guy Fieri does the intro and there's a metaphor about quality there i'm sure of it

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

bunky posted:

Also Guy Fieri does the intro

Of COURSE he loving does

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

Of COURSE he loving does

Is that a thing from Opie's afternoon show or something? I didn't listen.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

bunky posted:

I just assumed that’s what we were talking about hah, I didn’t even click through. Guy Fieri just seems like a guy Opie would get star struck by.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I haven’t listened to it but heard it sounds like Opie fake drives because of the sound quality and dumb fake stuff like the seat belt chime going off at the end of the ride and Opie making a comment about needing to buckle in.

Opie never made it past the early 90s.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

The Dave posted:

I haven’t listened to it but heard it sounds like Opie fake drives because of the sound quality and dumb fake stuff like the seat belt chime going off at the end of the ride and Opie making a comment about needing to buckle in.

lmfao.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

The Dave posted:

I only got 30 seconds in before the re-recording of the RATM cover of “Street Fighting Man” kicked in and I had to tap out.

“Full of insults and insights . . . . Call your boss, cause you’re gonna be late!”

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The fake intro is part of the BIT, you rear end.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The fake intro is part of the BIT, you rear end.

Oh gently caress it's the CAKE DESTROYER

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

The Dave posted:

is there a bra bombing at any point

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

The Dave posted:

Real question:

Any road sodas?

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Sometimes the O&A subreddit has some good stuff.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

JFC posted:

I've said it in the past but especially with the Spanish/Mexican version: Ant looks way too much like (dying) Rock Hudson

Edit: Maybe Rock has slightly better hair

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

bunky posted:

Carl works for Fieri on Grocery Games and possibly other stuff, and probably got him to do it as a favor.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

JFC posted:

Their insistence on calling him 'Nana' is hilarious. He really does have thin old woman hair.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Artie is conveniently sick again:

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2018/05/artie_lange_cancels_show_hospital_blood_sugar_sent.html

Just a week before he's due in court to be sentenced for drug possession, Artie Lange canceled a comedy show because of health concerns.

Lange, 50, previously had a court date postponed because he had to be hospitalized for complications of diabetes. On May 18, Lange, who pleaded guilty to heroin possession, is expected to be sentenced in state Superior Court in Newark.

The comedian was supposed to perform at Scotty's Pub and Comedy Cove in Springfield on May 10, but in the hours before he was set to take the stage, organizers called those planning to attend to say that he wasn't going to be there.

Laurielle Nagel, manager at the Comedy Cove, said Lange was in the hospital.

"His problem is his blood pressure and his sugar," she told NJ Advance Media.

LOL ya Brown Sugar IYKWIM

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

JB50 posted:

Laurielle Nagel

Heh.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
She brings nothing to the table.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

I didn’t hate Opie’s podcast. He had several (expected) cringy moments, but overall it was just over average, and he did seem to want to take the loose interview thing seriously. I’ll wait until he gets a more widely known guest on before I pass further judgement, but he may pull it off.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Welp, looks like Artie is out at the AA Show. Now it's just Grandma Cumia and Dave Landau... How Ant continues to afford his studio rent and mortgage boggles the mind.

http://theinterrobang.com/artie-lange-leaves-artie-anthony-show/

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I get that even with all his problems replacing a name like Artie is difficult, but I don't have the foggiest idea who Dave Landau is. I'm sure this will help skyrocket Anthony's $100 a year alt-right crime stats show into the stratosphere.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

Rape Stink posted:

Welp, looks like Artie is out at the AA Show. Now it's just Grandma Cumia and Dave Landau... How Ant continues to afford his studio rent and mortgage boggles the mind.

Oh boy, then we just need the denture-clicking old fart to complete the 'All blacks, women, and libtards are wrong' tribunal.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Rape Stink posted:

Hopefully this is the wake up call Artie needs to get his life straightened out.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Reince Penis posted:

Hopefully this is the wake up call Artie needs to get his life straightened out.

Haha.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Reince Penis posted:

Rofl

Good one

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

Reince Penis posted:

But he's had several wake up calls and he hasn't changed at all. :confused:

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Didn’t they raise the sub price to pay for Artie? Hahaha

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
It worked pretty well the rare time it was just ant Artie and a good guest like gilbert or Dave attell or something. Bummer

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

The Dave posted:

Didn’t they raise the sub price to pay for Artie? Hahaha

Keith is backpedaling now and saying it was also to cover bandwidth etc. so the price will still stay the same even though Artie is gone.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

spudsbuckley posted:

Keith is backpedaling now and saying it was also to cover bandwidth etc. so the price will still stay the same even though Artie is gone.

Bamboozled by a trickster!

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
...of course it was staying the same price, you never lower prices for media subs like that.. they only go up. Maybe he will throw some deals out though if people cancel like SXM does... which is a smart business practice.

As my friend said, people are paying more for his service than for Netflix content to hear a bunch of alt-righters spew distorted crime statistics and say how they are better than black people because of said statistics with mediocre jokes thrown in a bit.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

T Bowl posted:

As my friend said, people are paying more for his service than for Netflix content to hear a bunch of alt-righters spew distorted crime statistics and say how they are better than black people because of said statistics with mediocre jokes thrown in a bit.

Is East Side Dave still alive/not imprisoned?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Ant was smart to try to get Artie on board, but that dude is the biggest walking disaster I've ever seen. I think Anthony makes enough money appealing to racists and Infowars types, so unfortunately he's probably gonna end up with Nickdipshit or someone like that. He might actually have a funny show if he picked someone who challenged his views and made fun of him like Ronnie B did.