Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I agree with Capn wrt TMM, and have voiced concern here previously.

I also think this implicates KB, and I know that pig is fascist from his presidency when he handed me two fascist cards and lied about his actions as soon as thread became available.

Strong possibility as Kumba for Hitler?

I'd nominate someone else to play it safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I agree that RF and AA are probably fash. Not sure about pmush and CapAnd, but could see Cap as secret hitler between the two.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Nominate byers

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

CapnAndy posted:

God, I wish you were a fascist. Me and you are gonna have a chat after this game is done.

is this the secret hitler equivalent of "meet me in the parking lot after school"

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Or capn, but he's actively involved in dispute.

DickyB, look into my beady eyes and know the truth of what I claim.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I also think this implicates KB, and I know that pig is fascist from his presidency when he handed me two fascist cards and lied about his actions as soon as thread became available.

Strong possibility as Kumba for Hitler?
Dunking on KB aside (although I'm really not gonna stop doing that because I'm fairly sick of his nonsense), I trust Pig more than you. If Pig was fascist, then yes, KB absolutely is too, and kumba is untrustworthy. But I don't think he is. I think you are, KB's liberal but mind-bogglingly dense, and kumba's trustworthy.

Sorry man, at least you're playing nice :)

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Although I agree with this, I'll nominate the whomever majority favorite is and I think it's kumba at this point.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Libs
AA
RF
Capn
Pmush
Byers
KB
Kumba
TMM
Pig
Fascist

With one of the bottom 4 for hitler.

I probably left someone out.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

kumba posted:

is this the secret hitler equivalent of "meet me in the parking lot after school"
No I'm just gonna yell at him a lot once I can quote my old posts

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Oh db lol, id place them as lib

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Dick Bastardly posted:

Although I agree with this, I'll nominate the whomever majority favorite is and I think it's kumba at this point.

You're president make an executive decision

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
If I were fascist do you think at this point that id be arguing for one person or against one person?
I'd probably be pushing whomever I thought was hitler.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

CapnAndy posted:

Sorry man, at least you're playing nice :)

If you think I'm being mean with my tone or something, for the record, it is not intentional. :)

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

King Burgundy posted:

If you think I'm being mean with my tone or something, for the record, it is not intentional. :)
Oh, I don't think. You're either a fascist or incredibly insulting and it's one of the things we're gonna chat about.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
ok, here goes.

##nominate kumba

going back to work, check y'all nerds later

oh yeah, also ##vote yes

ok, bye

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CapnAndy posted:

No I'm just gonna yell at him a lot once I can quote my old posts

Ok but then you'll have to apologize to me for being so dreadfully wrong about something so painfully obvious: my alignment.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote NO

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

CapnAndy posted:

Oh, I don't think. You're either a fascist or incredibly insulting and it's one of the things we're gonna chat about.

I mean, that's fine, but I think you are reading things into my posts that aren't there. We can drop it for now though.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

TMMadman posted:

Ok but then you'll have to apologize to me for being so dreadfully wrong about something so painfully obvious: my alignment.
If you'd like, sure! I'll apologize right now too; if you're liberal, I'm sorry.

Anyway I trust kumba so ##vote yes

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

##vote yes

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
##vote yes

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
:shrug:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

If people want to hold off on hammering, assuming we are getting a yes, to give folks like Pmush no excuse to have not posted their thoughts, that would be good imho. Didn't consider that before I placed my vote.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Byers hasn't had a chance to post at all this day phase either.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
fight nicely, kiddos

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

King Burgundy posted:

If people want to hold off on hammering, assuming we are getting a yes, to give folks like Pmush no excuse to have not posted their thoughts, that would be good imho. Didn't consider that before I placed my vote.

I'm a yes vote and I'll hold off for now. Although to be fair, we've had plenty of time to talk since we used almost all of CPigs time before he investigated.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Yeah, DB is fascist. Rather than making any kind of comment himself about the discussion, he just picked the "majority". That is not a town play.

##vote no

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

PMush Perfect posted:

Yeah, DB is fascist. Rather than making any kind of comment himself about the discussion, he just picked the "majority". That is not a town play.

##vote no

Ok. Who else is fascist? And who is your pick for Hitler?

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
earlier today:

PMush Perfect posted:

I still really don't like the idea of the possibility of having three locked-out players in a row. Right now, if he's a fascist, he pushes us up to 3, then we're essentially forced into getting one from the top, which will probably push us up to 4. If he's fascist and we don't nominate him now, we minimize the damage we do, or at least break even on the worst case scenario for both (new chancellor is fascist and/or three fascist cards, vs. three fascist cards and/or fascist kumba). And if he's liberal, great, we get a liberal president in between the lockouts.

We're past the point of "testing", especially when we discuss it publicly and WIFOM ourselves in the process. I don't like this "well let's do more tests" thing, it sounds like a very good way to weasel out of making reads.

King Burgundy posted:

Speaking of weaseling out of making reads. We've had like none from you this game right?

Who are your picks for fascists and hitler?

*crickets*

pmush next post, after nomination is made:

PMush Perfect posted:

##vote no

pot, kettle. that's such a boring and lazy "read" it barely counts

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
that "read" is also really :siren: DISINGENUOUS :siren: given that DB actually had several posts talking about the nomination and strategy behind it

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
Ok, catching up between meetings at work...

King Burgundy posted:

Pmush really wanted to emphasize this some more. It's important we discount the probable liberal Cpig's results. ;)

My list remains unchanged. RF, Cap, AA, Pmush are the bads.

This matches my list still as well.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
RF, AA, Pmush and probably Capn I would say for the fascists with either pmush or capn as hitler.

##vote yes

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

King Burgundy posted:

I think it's Pmush. I don't think she has been that confrontational actually. And she went out of her way to play dumb and pretend she wasn't paying attention to the thread on an earlier day after Dicky made a mistake, in my mind, pretending to make the same mistake.

I disagree on the play dumb point, but I agree that I think PMush is likely Hitler. Something else I thought of today; her suggestion to chain investigate was a clever play for liberals, but also ensured the second investigation couldn't be used on her. Remember, a lucky investigation is Hitlers bane.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Byers2142 posted:

I disagree on the play dumb point, but I agree that I think PMush is likely Hitler. Something else I thought of today; her suggestion to chain investigate was a clever play for liberals, but also ensured the second investigation couldn't be used on her. Remember, a lucky investigation is Hitlers bane.

That is something I was thinking about as well. I think she also originally wanted whoever was next in line to be President investigated first and then then whoever got the 2nd investigation to investigate the first person.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

CapnAndy posted:

God, I wish you were a fascist. Me and you are gonna have a chat after this game is done.

Wait, "I wish you were fascist?"

Not, "I hope you're fascist, otherwise..."

Full on acknowledging he is liberal. Which only a fascist (non-Hitler) would know.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Byers2142 posted:

Full on acknowledging he is liberal. Which only a fascist (non-Hitler) would know.

Whoa lol

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Ok, back to work. I'm ok with kumba as Chancellor, will hammer tonight if no one else has.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Byers2142 posted:

Omg how did I not notice this lmao

:eyepop:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Byers2142 posted:

I only think. But I'm pretty sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Byers2142 posted:

Nice catch lol

• Locked thread