Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

i dont even drink TV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Gorgar
Dec 2, 2012

Frog Act posted:

it is light, fizzy - it doesn't feel "heavy" like lesser sodas. Thus, it is very refreshing.

I find this to be true. Mt. Dew tastes like a gummy syrupy mess in comparison, though it'll suffice if that's what there is. Much prefer Sun Drop however. Used to have to go up to the Wisconsin border to get it, but I can find it in Chicago now.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Statutory Ape posted:

i dont even drink TV

hosed up if false

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Nooner posted:

i make soda using my sodastream there are like 4 different flavors of diet soda that i make but today i must buy soda because im out of co2

I used to have one, but then I got rid of it after awhile.

I had some of those syrup bottles leftover that are just concentrated soda flavor. One of them was some kind of generic energy drink syrup.

I decided to drink the entire thing like a juice box because I have a death wish and I don't make grown up decisions. I got so much stuff done that day...

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
Have we forgotten all about Surge??

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

remigious posted:

Yes, it needs to be stricken from the records.

Tasted okay, but I hated their whole "we're just as edgy as Mountain Dew you guys!" advertising gimmick.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

remigious posted:

Fact: my soccer team when i was like seven was named “the surge” after that soda, which powered every practice and game we had. We were not good.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
Cheerwine sounds like it would be served out of a fedora with a cool ranch salted rim.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Cheerwine owns.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

idk guys i like not being diabetic

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I drink La Croix I have no taste.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
More of a tea guy myself.

Chai Lattes are pretty good.

Usually get the route 44 cherry sweet tea from sonic.

That's about as bad as soda though to be honest. Not looking forward to my diabetus in another decade or so.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

i had some of this in maryland and it is dang good. even more like liquid candy than most sodas.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I have never seen or even heard of sun drop, but I will trust you on this OP.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Gorgar posted:

I find this to be true. Mt. Dew tastes like a gummy syrupy mess in comparison, though it'll suffice if that's what there is. Much prefer Sun Drop however. Used to have to go up to the Wisconsin border to get it, but I can find it in Chicago now.

Guy I work with up here around Green Bay, buys multiple 12 packs at his own expense and stocks the dept fridge with them with an "at your own honor" coffee mug constantly stuffed with anywhere between 2.50 and literally $150+ in cash in upwards of $20's as people buy down to get change for themselves rather than hit up an ATM and then buy some bullshit and ask a teller to break change or whatever, people just...trust it'll be ok.

He asks that you pitch in $.50 for a can, and when it gets full he buys the entire 20 person department a cheap "lunch day" and asks that people pitch in to bring in toppings or sides for dumb office food like hot tomales or brats or whatever and he uses the cash to buy all the meats and major sides.
The mug is labelled "Shawano County Coffee" because they bottle part of it there and it's so popular in part of WI.

We work in really nerdy IT poo poo.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Ahem

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

Mt Dew Baja Blast BITCH!!!!!!!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I have an idea.

Citrus + ginger + cinnamon soda.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

Frog Act posted:

:siren: Do Not Mix Sun Drop With Alcohol :siren:
Why? It’s just soda. I mean it has more caffeine than Coke, but not much.

Chinatown posted:

this is shameful as gently caress
Well, yeah. It’s for when you can’t afford to have shame, obviously.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

its all nice on rice posted:

I drink La Croix I have no taste.

neither does la croix

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Where do you live? I see it all the time.

Midwest. Missouri specifically, unfortunately.

I rarely get soda now but when I do I get Canada Dry. If I saw a pack of cherry 7 Up I'd buy that poo poo in a heartbeat though.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
Yes, yes it is.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Central TN bottled Sundrop is the best Sundrop. Fight me. All about the water.

It's a goddamn shame I can't find Sundrop in Colorado.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

remigious posted:

The gas station next to my apartment sells tall boys of SURGE. I thought it was discontinued years ago. Where are they getting it from?

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Sundrop is good, and you can make Sundrop cake with it, which is also tasty.

In a like, once a year sense of the word tasty.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Don't stare directly into the sun drop.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
i too have strong opinions about beverages with enough sugar to fit a sandwich sized ziploc bag

drink water. or put some lemon in it if you need flavor or just wanna change it up

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Green tea flavour is superior

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

my dog died im sad posted:

The gas station next to my apartment sells tall boys of SURGE. I thought it was discontinued years ago. Where are they getting it from?

Nostalgia dictated its return

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
This place has TAB too. I wonder if either use the original recipe, but I don't drink soda anymore.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Cheerwine is extremely good. If I'm gonna get a soda, my top three is Cheerwine, Dr. Pepper, or a Barq's Root Beer, please and thank you.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I hear Europeans don't like root beer, what the gently caress is wrong with you?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

like a cigarette should posted:

Cheerwine is extremely good. If I'm gonna get a soda, my top three is Cheerwine, Dr. Pepper, or a Barq's Root Beer, please and thank you.

Pro choices

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
I like beer

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem

my dog died im sad posted:

A while back it was available on Amazon, I’m not sure if that is still the case. I’m kind of afraid to look it up because I know I’d buy some.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Big Beef City posted:

Guy I work with up here around Green Bay, buys multiple 12 packs at his own expense and stocks the dept fridge with them with an "at your own honor" coffee mug constantly stuffed with anywhere between 2.50 and literally $150+ in cash in upwards of $20's as people buy down to get change for themselves rather than hit up an ATM and then buy some bullshit and ask a teller to break change or whatever, people just...trust it'll be ok.

He asks that you pitch in $.50 for a can, and when it gets full he buys the entire 20 person department a cheap "lunch day" and asks that people pitch in to bring in toppings or sides for dumb office food like hot tomales or brats or whatever and he uses the cash to buy all the meats and major sides.
The mug is labelled "Shawano County Coffee" because they bottle part of it there and it's so popular in part of WI.

We work in really nerdy IT poo poo.

That guy owns.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Yea, Sun Drop is awesome, but it's regional and can be hard to find. Nevertheless, I still think Sprite is the best non-cola soda (with orange Crush coming in third).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

I liked the faygo grapefruit flavor

• Locked thread