Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

north korea has been working on a nuclear program not to bomb our cities but to superheat the center of the earth to cause literal global instability

hawaii is the test bed and first victim

next call of duty gonna be fukin lit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
People are following me

stalking me even

in gangs no less

client
Aug 19, 2010

Glenn Beck Raped and Murdered a Young Girl in 1990

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I always thought the Kennedy assassination conspiracy (that Oswald was a patsy) was plausible if only because you conveniently got to see him murdered on live television. Like in history how many times has someone been killed on live TV? It's so loving rare. It seemed like it was a little too convenient in order to shut people up who would then claim Oswald was alive and in some Guatemalan prison or something.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

History Can Be Revised Early In The Timeline Of A Tragedy

this 10 hour documentary is absolutely incredible

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

We're all part of a well funded government sanctioned program to funnel money upwards, and any attempt to prevent this is self controlling due to propoganda instilled by the media.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
cia murder of michael hastings

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

the bilderbergs work to control most of earths corporations and governments

this one is just actually out in the open

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

I always thought the Kennedy assassination conspiracy (that Oswald was a patsy) was plausible if only because you conveniently got to see him murdered on live television. Like in history how many times has someone been killed on live TV? It's so loving rare. It seemed like it was a little too convenient in order to shut people up who would then claim Oswald was alive and in some Guatemalan prison or something.

To be fair, in 1963 modern television was fairly new, live television even more so. Haven't been too many live killings since then. I like the P.O.W./ M.I.A. theory that Vietnam and North Korea just sort of kept some U.S. soldiers indefinitely after wars. That's mildly spooky and slightly plausible.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah I find some mob and intelligence-linked slaying of Kennedy to be plausible.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
The street clashes between left and right in Berkeley were orchestrated by Steven Bannon as an Italian-style "strategy of tension" but they got out of hand, culminating in Charlottesville and Bannon's ouster a few days later (ostensibly for contradicting Trump on North Korea, but that wasn't the real reason).

This goes back to 2016 when Milo Yiannopolous met privately in Dallas with Richard Spencer at a conference for members of TRS, a neo-Nazi web forum which organizes IRL meetup groups. This was not known about until much later when a video of Milo singing America, The Beautiful at an after-party at a bar full of seig heiling white nationalists near White Rock Lake appeared on Buzzfeed. At the time, Milo was working directly for Bannon. In the same neighborhood near White Rock Lake lives (I'm not posting his name) a long-time white nationalist organizer affiliated with American Renaissance who is now retired, but tweeted about hosting Nathan Damigo (former white nationalist leader who is from California) at his home.

He's the blonde manlet:

Damigo later showed up at one of these clashes over a Milo speech with muscle in tow and fought with the counter-protesters. Milo's whole deal was always organizing troll armies that he started with Gamergate and this was a step up.

Read up on it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategy_of_tension

This also fits the pattern with the Bannon-orchestrated travel ban which caused protesters to flood airports. That book Fire and Fury claims Bannon did it to deliberately provoke and inflame opposition.

BrutalistMcDonalds fucked around with this message at 05:38 on May 16, 2018

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

The street clashes between left and right in Berkeley were orchestrated by Steven Bannon as an Italian-style "strategy of tension" but they got out of hand, culminating in Charlottesville and Bannon's ouster a few days later (ostensibly for contradicting Trump on North Korea, but that wasn't the real reason).

This goes back to 2016 when Milo Yiannopolous met privately in Dallas with Richard Spencer at a conference for members of TRS, a neo-Nazi web forum which organizes IRL meetup groups. This was not known about until much later when a video of Milo singing America, The Beautiful at an after-party at a bar full of seig heiling white nationalists near White Rock Lake appeared on Buzzfeed. At the time, Milo was working directly for Bannon. In the same neighborhood near White Rock Lake lives (I'm not posting his name) a long-time white nationalist organizer affiliated with American Renaissance who is now retired, but tweeted about hosting Nathan Damigo (former white nationalist leader who is from California) at his home.

Damigo also appeared in the video at the bar, and he later showed up at one of these clashes over a Milo speech with muscle in tow and fought with the counter-protesters. Milo's whole deal was always organizing troll armies that he started with Gamergate and this was a step up.

theres a karaoke putsch joke here somewhere but i cant suss it out

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Former DILF posted:

theres a karaoke putsch joke here somewhere but i cant suss it out
funny, that's actually what richard spencer called it on a podcast of "the daily shoah" (nazis like their puns) that came out shortly after, though he didn't mention milo being there (that came out later). it was the karaoke hall putsch.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

is that bannon italian thing basically the plot to the stat wars prequels

wrt sidious

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Statutory Ape posted:

is that bannon italian thing basically the plot to the stat wars prequels

wrt sidious
Possible. Bannon also liked to give wild quotes like "I'm Darth Vader" and stuff to make himself seem like he could tap into the dark forces. Like "darkness is good."

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Hitler didn't kill himself and escaped with his wife to Argentina.

The Roswell incident was not a weather balloon (but also probably not an alien spacecraft).

There is an apocalypse bunker for the global elite hidden under the Denver International Airport, which also probably houses the reptilian aliens in their true form where they perform experiments on creating more human/reptilian hybrids (probably, what else would you do in a bunker?).

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

funny, that's actually what richard spencer called it on a podcast of "the daily shoah" (nazis like their puns) that came out shortly after, though he didn't mention milo being there (that came out later). it was the karaoke hall putsch.

:ughh:

i hereby disavow my previous post

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

we should have hope for a better tomorrow

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
the Qanon conspiracy theory is a controlled op but not by the government, but occultists who get off on sick poo poo and they're doing it to break people's minds and push them toward violence

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
the cia DID release crack cocaine

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
George HW Bush was involved in the CIA assassination of JFK. JFK was killed because he wanted to get rid of the CIA. The CIA is Wall Streets way of subverting global politics in order to further profits.

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

Pokémon are real

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

He's the blonde manlet:

Damigo later showed up at one of these clashes over a Milo speech with muscle in tow and fought with the counter-protesters. Milo's whole deal was always organizing troll armies that he started with Gamergate and this was a step up.

This also fits the pattern with the Bannon-orchestrated travel ban which caused protesters to flood airports. That book Fire and Fury claims Bannon did it to deliberately provoke and inflame opposition.

cooooolsies

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

He's the blonde manlet:

Seems reasonable. Can we execute Steve Bannon for fomenting insurrection and sedition yet?

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Waffle House posted:

Seems reasonable. Can we execute Steve Bannon for fomenting insurrection and sedition yet?

you can link george soros to some underhanded poo poo by similar means. by which i mean yes, just get both of them.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Mr.Tophat posted:

People are following me

stalking me even

in gangs no less

lol

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
global warming is real, but was manufactured by the coal industry by increasing the hydrogen 3 in the atmosphere in an effort to boost declining coal sales as a home heating source

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
even more popular coal related ct that has a lot more facts

bitcoin and crypto is the resulting product of big coal and gov't bribes to increase the world electricity usage thus increasing the price and demand for coal to increase coal profits and in turn big coal bribes. crypto electricity usage is big and coal has become more profitable and coal campaign donations have been on the rise.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
We're all dead.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I watched a youtube video that convinced me JFK was kiled by the mafia

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.
I always thought that the Amber alert system coupled with ubiquitous smartphones would be a great way to condition the populace to act as a giant surveillance system for dissidents.

Like we get trained to hunt down license plates and vehicles with only the barest of information about the abductee. And so you have no idea if that white civic, plate number GDE6298 actually has little Judy in it, but you sure as gently caress are telling the police uou saw it.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

They really are putting chemicals in the water to turn not only the frogs but us gay.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Target Practice posted:

I always thought that the Amber alert system coupled with ubiquitous smartphones would be a great way to condition the populace to act as a giant surveillance system for dissidents.

Like we get trained to hunt down license plates and vehicles with only the barest of information about the abductee. And so you have no idea if that white civic, plate number GDE6298 actually has little Judy in it, but you sure as gently caress are telling the police uou saw it.

the downfall of this is assuming the government can keep a grand conspiracy like this under wraps

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Target Practice posted:

That sounds kind of like that awful the circle movie with Emma Watson in it.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KF4iJzBVWM

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Blast of Confetti posted:

the downfall of this is assuming the government can keep a grand conspiracy like this under wraps

People always say this but I think if you screen the employees well enough and more importantly pay them well enough you can keep anything secret. Just keep it compartmentalized and make sure nobody with a motive to uncover it gets access to the information. If you paid me enough I'd keep pretty much anything/everything a secret. There would have to be some clauses in the contract in case I get tortured for it and some really good reward for me if I survive without telling them of course.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The world is controlled by a small handful of wealthy families

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you

BONE DOG posted:

The world is controlled by a small handful of wealthy families

this isn't a theory

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017