Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mike Danger
Feb 17, 2012

The Crotch posted:

There was also a Hearthstone expansion themed around that concept a while back that you could probably mine some art from.

League of Explorers! Or, "Hearthstone: Oops, all Indiana Joneses"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.
Also the first time in history that they drew a night elf with sensible clothing :v:

Mike Danger
Feb 17, 2012

Nalesh posted:

Also the first time in history that they drew a night elf with sensible clothing :v:

Ha, yeah, I was thinking about that the other night. Elise is also the only character (I think) that they made up for the game that's appeared more than once between expansions.

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

So I'm slowly making tokens for the 4e Monster Vault and was told you guys might appreciate them?

Here they are (clicking any banner will get you a link to an IMGUR album with each token already properly sized and transparent):

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

MohawkSatan posted:

Alright, I need barbaric lizardfolk. Bonuses for tooth-and-claw/unarmored ones that look like they'd tear you apart and eat you. In return, I offer armour ladies:

Well, thanks for this. Now I've got a picture for a demon elf I didn't even know I needed.

MohawkSatan
Dec 20, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Night10194 posted:

Well, thanks for this. Now I've got a picture for a demon elf I didn't even know I needed.

No problem! And thanks for the lizardfolk everyone!

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

This is too cute not to post. She's just so drat happy she managed to properly cast Raise Dead. :3: Source. (Heads up: there's some :nws: artwork in the guy's portfolio.)

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

Moriatti posted:

So I'm slowly making tokens for the 4e Monster Vault and was told you guys might appreciate them?

Here they are (clicking any banner will get you a link to an IMGUR album with each token already properly sized and transparent):

These are super cool and if you have a blog or something I'd love to follow it.

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

bbcisdabomb posted:

These are super cool and if you have a blog or something I'd love to follow it.

I don't really, though I'd like to put these somewhere where they'd be somewhat organized when I'm done, I'll have to look into that.

Also I made a Basilisk.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

Moriatti posted:

Holy poo poo :stare:

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

ProfessorProf posted:

As a counterbalance to that, I'm actually looking for some modern lizardmen. Lizard people who could fit into a modern-day-ish setting. All I can find so far is fetish art.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Digicamon?

dromer
Aug 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

ProfessorProf posted:

As a counterbalance to that, I'm actually looking for some modern lizardmen. Lizard people who could fit into a modern-day-ish setting. All I can find so far is fetish art.

There's Latch from the game Lethal League:

Infinite Oregano
Dec 31, 2007

I'm going to make my friends eat infinite oregano and they'll have to do it because the recipe says so!

ProfessorProf posted:

I found this:

No idea who made it or where it's from though.

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

ProfessorProf posted:

Continuing the slow trickle.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Infinite Oregano posted:

I found this:

No idea who made it or where it's from though.

It's Monster Hunter fanart, here you go:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2014/04/11/15-monster-hunter-monsters-wearing-suits

This is probably my favorite one.

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

If anyone's like me and uses sprites I made the entire slaying stone, so a lot of early level D&D monters: (click for a link to the album where they are transparent)

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...

Moriatti posted:

If anyone's like me and uses sprites I made the entire slaying stone, so a lot of early level D&D monters: (click for a link to the album where they are transparent)

These are sick, nice work.

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

I posted these in the old thread I believe, but they deserve a revisit.

From the old TSR game, GAMMARAUDERS! Bet you can't guess what decade these guys were from!

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
Friends, I request your best pictures of a Humble Male Fighter. I'm playing a Lawful Good Luke Skywalker type, and want your best farmboys with longswords in rusty armor and peasant knights with ripped banners. Please respond!

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
So you want Eder, then:

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Moriatti, these sprites are loving awesome.

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

Thank you! Bulettes have me a little stumped at the moment but I'll figure them out!

Firstborn posted:

Friends, I request your best pictures of a Humble Male Fighter. I'm playing a Lawful Good Luke Skywalker type, and want your best farmboys with longswords in rusty armor and peasant knights with ripped banners. Please respond!

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Need a kobold airship pilot. Still low fantasy though.

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

Nice world you've got here. Shame if anything were to happen to it.

Cassa posted:

Need a kobold airship pilot. Still low fantasy though.

Stud-Endless, nfouque, Syreene, Mathieu Loiseau

clkolbe, clkolbe, WanderingInPixels, D-MAC

BillyJ, spacekittens, Vancent, BrettPS

Jacka-trope, Teraunce, CatBat, Zoomcow

Firstborn posted:

This was a toughie to get material for.

regourso, StoryKillinger, El-Andyjack, hoseou

cllya, Jett Panopio, lancercross, Reganov

MercenaryBlade, Cyruscloud, Cheyanne-Author, AfuChan

Naznamy, Howikin, WhoAmI01

JettPanopio, Barbara Ebindinger, dcesebiond, Kmalmsten

TheLivingShadow, James Daviscourt,

Huszsersvn fucked around with this message at 07:21 on May 12, 2018

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost

Komodo-re Norringon spotted.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Just ran across r/characterdrawing and thought it might be up this thread's alley.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Cave Johnson would be a terryfing DM.

Space Skeleton
Sep 28, 2004

I need some gremlins or other small weird fey but I'd rather not use the standard art from D&D or Pathfinder. They are going to be part of a gang of robbers and it's a bonus if they have hats!

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

Huszsersvn posted:

amazing things

This is awesome, thanks mate.

Cassa fucked around with this message at 11:16 on May 12, 2018

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Space Skeleton posted:

I need some gremlins or other small weird fey but I'd rather not use the standard art from D&D or Pathfinder. They are going to be part of a gang of robbers and it's a bonus if they have hats!

You want some Brian Froud goblins.

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

Space Skeleton posted:

Brantonisme, pardoart, jocarra, Pechan

LagunaPavon, BlazingCobalt, Davesrightmind, Albek42

YelZamor, Jesseth, ErisForan, DragonSlayerTez

tiamut-wing64, ProdigyDuck, philldwill, Iguanodragon

Jays-Doodles, ZeekieZu28, MK-serenity, i-KEL

SgtNick, juliaARTowl, alexson1, ArtofTy

KoenVM, feliciacano, Nightblue-art, Edikt Art

Iris Marra, Eduardo Garcia

Space Skeleton
Sep 28, 2004

Thanks for all the gremliney things!

Lori
Oct 6, 2011
I made a Tiefling sorcerer whose personality belongs on a rogue. Help me out with pics that fit for either! Smug is a big plus, red skin is a big minus.

e: male

Lori fucked around with this message at 05:57 on May 16, 2018

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
How's pinkish?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

You could also change the hue pretty easily with GIMP or if you got it, Photoshop

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

as a quick example:

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

Lori posted:

I made a Tiefling sorcerer whose personality belongs on a rogue. Help me out with pics that fit for either! Smug is a big plus, red skin is a big minus.

e: male

I made a priority of expressive, non-red male tieflings, and this is what came up.

Pon Draws, Blublen, ObtuseStrawberry, BASELARDER

cimoart, Sleepingfox, Wolverine9999, thatDMan

alibenice, sandloewe, CallofTheDeep, SpookyBjorn

dream-of-this, EmpressofIce12, Werility, MiguelRegodon

coupleofkooks, WordsWhisperer, Beaver-Skin, AnnaHelme

PanzerTheTank, schlach-uffn-kopp, Narthyxa, yuikami-da

SurealKatie, Mavrosh, y2jenn, kupieckorzenny

Mebridia, Sketch-Geek, Fwibib, bluepenciladventures

OfficerVakarian, littleMURE, CoolCooty, MetreyMishaoti

HadaLeanan, wrenchmonkey91, ImaginationWarfare, Wonderland-Cupcake

yourrobotoverlords, UnfortunateCat, lubyelfears, RationallyParanoid

nordic-the-dm

Also, Mollymauk from Critical Role kept coming up in my searches, so that might be a good search topic.

Lori
Oct 6, 2011

Literally perfect! The DM's setting is even 1810s "Not France". Thanks man!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos
I'm looking for female dark elves.

But not, you know, the usual kind. Specifically I'm hoping to get modern or even futuristic-looking ones; ones wearing street clothes or spacesuits or carrying guns, that kind of thing, rather than leather-and-knife fantasy dark elves. Ones that would fit into d20 Modern or Starfinder.

I know it's a weird request and I don't expect many hits, but if you have some kicking around, let me know?