Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
"Proving the Irishman's innocence was simple, once you apply deduction. You see, Watson, at the time the robbery was committed, I had determined our Irish suspect was not engaging in fisticuffs in the gutter, nor was he at Catholic mass. Once we eliminate the impossible, whatever remains must be the truth. Therefore, the only remaining option is that he must have been stinking drunk and could not have reasonably climbed up to a third floor balcony to break in and steal the jewels."

<does a long line of tobacco mixed with cocaine>

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 15:44 on May 16, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spathi-wa
Sep 8, 2005
hu hu hu ^_^
Lipstick Apathy
Confederate flag hoisted at 221b Baked St (sic)

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

spathi-wa posted:

Confederate flag hoisted at 221b Baked St (sic)

Lololol

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Greasy Daego Wop or Whatever

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean
The door had flown open and a huge negro had burst into the room. He would have been a comic figure if he had not been terrific.

“I’ve wanted to meet you for some time,” said Holmes. “I won’t ask you to sit down, for I don’t like the smell of you, but aren’t you Steve Dixie, the bruiser?”

“That’s my name, Masser Holmes, and you’ll get put through it for sure if you give me any lip.”

“It is certainly the last thing you need,” said Holmes, staring at our visitor’s hideous mouth.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
*takes a massive tobacco pipe hit*

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Sherlock, go home; you're drunk.

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
I mean, the first novel was basically "religion of peace lol" except it was the mormons at the time who were boood thirsty extremists.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

gently caress you Watson you Eye-talian son of a bitch

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

"I have no love for the Jew."

-Sherlock Holmes and the case of the Jew

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
I obsess over Irene Adler because she is a woman who is capable. A wily unpredictable creature who has somehow escaped her sex's prison of cooking and child rearing

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Greasy Daego Wop or Whatever

Is this the one where he meets Joe Arpaio?

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Elementary my dear Watson - also please use the servant's entrance. You're making the main entry way dirty and unkempt.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
"You see, Watson, I wear this deerstalker hat and smoke this pipe due to the 'peacocking' philosophy of wenching. Proudly wearing an outfit that makes you stand out from the crowd while employing a tactical form of flirting known as 'negging' allows me to maximize the probability of bringing a promiscuous damsel home for recreational fornication."
-Sherlock Holmes, The Pick-Up Artist Game Is Afoot!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
So just regular Sherlock Holmes then

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Bogus Adventure posted:

"You see, Watson, I wear this deerstalker hat and smoke this pipe due to the 'peacocking' philosophy of wenching. Proudly wearing an outfit that makes you stand out from the crowd while employing a tactical form of flirting known as 'negging' allows me to maximize the probability of bringing a promiscuous damsel home for recreational fornication."
-Sherlock Holmes, The Pick-Up Artist Game Is Afoot!

Lol

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

"Your powers of observation are a credit to your normally simple race, Cyber-Negro."

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Sherlock straight up shooting the crooked man and his monkey for going native.

Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Is this the one where he meets Joe Arpaio?

Yeah. Watson is also replaced by Steven Segal. The two of them bulldoze a house, flattening the Hound of the Baskerville.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I bet it was those sneaky pollacks

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

The urchins are not referred to as the street Arabs, Holmes pelts them with stones while shouting about the lazy youth of today.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
"By Jove, Watson!" Holmes ejaculated, "Don't you realize this is evidence that Catholics in thrall to the beast in Rome wish to destroy our Protestant nation?"

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 18:16 on May 16, 2018

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

‘Aha! Chopsticks, clearly this is the work of an unscrupulous, buck-toothed Chinaman!’ Holmes proclaimed. ‘They’ve managed to escape, and they’ve taken all of the opium!’

‘But Mr. Holmes, there was a large amount of op-‘

‘Mr. Watson,’ Holmes interrupted, poorly hiding the large brick of opium under his coat ‘You shut your loving Limey mouth or I’ll beat you ‘round the head as if I were a famed Negroid pugilist!’

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Sherlock and the Cyber Negroes would be a killer band name.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

LadyPictureShow posted:

‘Aha! Chopsticks, clearly this is the work of an unscrupulous, buck-toothed Chinaman!’ Holmes proclaimed. ‘They’ve managed to escape, and they’ve taken all of the opium!’

‘But Mr. Holmes, there was a large amount of op-‘

‘Mr. Watson,’ Holmes interrupted, poorly hiding the large brick of opium under his coat ‘You shut your loving Limey mouth or I’ll beat you ‘round the head as if I were a famed Negroid pugilist!’

The thread just peaked :five:

Aug 3, 2014

Sherlock Holmes and the Irish Problem

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Mycroft engineering the great potato famine.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
"inscrutable" he mused, staring deeply into the chinaman's eyes.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Sherlock Holmes and the mystery of the civil rights movement.
"I can't make heads or tails of it, Dr. Watson"

Aug 3, 2014

*pensively pulls on pipe*
“The Noble savage, dear Watson. A remarkable specimen.”

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Mycroft Holmes posted:

:chanpop:

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Mycroft engineering the great potato famine.

A bit too early for my interference, I'm afraid.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?
The Irishman's harridan is not implicated in the crime because of course she would be at home washing laundry and beating the 13 scrawny wretches she birthed in ten years.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
*holds a kippah*

See Watson, the owner of this hat is intelligent but lacking in morals. He works in finance or deals precious metals. He is short and has a grotesque nose. He has either poisoned a well or murdered a child. The game is afoot.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I thought the title was "...and also a gigantic bigfoot" so I was reading the thread all like "Um, why is bigfoot such a racist?"

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
This is basically the plot of A Scandal in Bohemia fyi

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Thundercracker posted:

I mean, the first novel was basically "religion of peace lol" except it was the mormons at the time who were boood thirsty extremists.

at the time?

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Mycroft Holmes posted:

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
the 6.9% solution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

quote:

"You consider that to be important?" the inspector asked.
"Exceedingly so."
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
"To the curious incident of the Moor in the night-time."
"The Moor did nothing in the night-time."
"That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.

• Locked thread