Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf

your life consists of honking, consuming what would later be recognized as extremely cheap gasoline, picking up kids after soccer practice and waiting patiently in the garage while they watch nickelodeon

and possibly contemplating how the law of entropy guarantees that you will be relegated to the junkyard before too long, and that people will ponder your strangely designed physique 25 years later on something called "the internet"

add more details about your sordid forgotten life as this minivan below

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Obese people are sleeping in me on a pile of McDonald's bags in a Walmart parking lot.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

The owner's kid just fingerbanged his girlfriend in my abdomen and got her blood on my cloth seats :mad:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
McDonald's french fries dropped behind the seats are still edible.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Someone please kill me. I smell so much like fart that this is hardly a life as it is.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I drove a green 1993 mercury villager in high school and I will not let anyone besmirch it’s good name.

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf
you celebrate your 15th birthday in 2008 by playing host to a massively obese couple from minnesota who argue vehemently with each other about whose fault it was that both of them got laid off. neither of them seem to realize that citigroup was largely to blame for the 2007 mortgage crisis. you try to persuade them about this fact by bleeping at them in morse code with the "keys in ignition" chime, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

within 18 months both of them are addicted to meth and you're living in a parking lot near a lake in wisconsin. but the LORD has plans for you

Ssthalar
Sep 16, 2007

Vroom Vroom

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
Zoom zoom

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
beep beep imma plymouth

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf
in the heady days of early 2009, only days after your meth-addicted parents/owners both kick the bucket on your resplendent cloth velour upholstery, you are suddenly visited by an angel of THE LORD, named BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.

with a whirling flourish of his magic Democratic-Party-endorsed wand, he places a glittering silvery placard on the lower left quadrant of your windshield, reading CASH FOR CLUNKERS.

whatever will happen next?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

back in 2005 to early 2006 i was given to ricky for his freshman year at SUNY plattsburgh

i reeked of cheap canadian weed. it ruled.

ricky flunked out

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
My younger cousin, a 1999 Dodge Caravan, has chronic irritable transmission syndrome. He spends so much time in the shop and it's really hurting his family's finances.

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf

Literally A Person posted:

Someone please kill me. I smell so much like fart that this is hardly a life as it is.

contemplatively, you huff the ghosts of your previous owners' collective farts, and wonder in a very existential way about what fate has in store

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Hey, I’m a 1993 Plymouth minivan! Get out of my way, I’m driving here!

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Please Let Your Mechanic Out From Under The(my) Hood

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Fuggetabout it!

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
I'm a blue 1993 plymouth sundance. mouth dance

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

3 1/2 tiddies have been awkwardly felt up in me

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf
...your consciousness fades after you see the CASH FOR CLUNKERS placard being placed on your windshield.

the bulbs in your headlights

they fade

fade to darkness.

DARK-NESS.

suddenly...

...suddenly it's 2015 and some stupid oval office on youtube is making a video about you. it's your moment to shine!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1S-tEfFrsc

due to an optical illusion it looks like you're blue instead of green but that's much like that blue dress or the laurel or yanni thing

you're alive again! or are you!?!?!?!!?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
Anyone got a rubber? Think I'm about to blow a gasket :(

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

:honk:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

it's a beautiful fall day in 1997. a small chill of winter lingers in the air as a school bell rings, and a myriad of youth spills excitedly out of the building. the creepy man with the poor comb-over and thick-rimmed tan glasses parks you across the street and a little ways down, raises a pair of binoculars, and grabs a box of tissues. this ritual has become routine for the both of you

Swedish Butt-Whistle
Feb 12, 2004

Mentally Trill
imma 94 dodge shadow :getin:

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
thread hits way too close to home

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
*headgaskets blow for the 9th time*

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

SciFiDownBeat posted:

it's a beautiful fall day in 1997. a small chill of winter lingers in the air as a school bell rings, and a myriad of youth spills excitedly out of the building. the creepy man with the poor comb-over and thick-rimmed tan glasses parks you across the street and a little ways down, raises a pair of binoculars, and grabs a box of tissues. this ritual has become routine for the both of you

Mnoba posted:

thread hits way too close to home

:thunk:

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I was actually one of the last fun Chrysler products before the Diamond Star Motors venture ended. I also came with a turbocharged engine option, as well as a MANUAL option.

I am very green.

Swedish Butt-Whistle
Feb 12, 2004

Mentally Trill
my drivers keep smoking meth while in operation do you knoe any life hacks to blow out my light relay to attract those sexy new dodge chargers to pull my lil rear end over

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Swedish Butt-Whistle posted:

those sexy new dodge chargers

:cumpolice: impound me in the rear end, daddy

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
*sees a Previa*

daaaaamn, girl!

client
Aug 19, 2010

i hold the record for the world's slowest drive-by shooting

Swedish Butt-Whistle
Feb 12, 2004

Mentally Trill
thinkin bout puttin this bad rear end piece of tech in my chest

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Help, there's several teens smoking weed in me and the other is the oldest one who only has these friends because he has a van and can buy cigarettes

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
aaaaand 100k miles

oh gently caress my transmission

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Nooner posted:

beep beep imma plymouth

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Hey, I’m a 1993 Plymouth minivan! Get out of my way, I’m driving here!

*is a green 1993 plymouth inhabited by the spirit of Neukoln13*

everyone say it with me: BROOKLYN!!

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Once upon a time my owners had fallen in love, but now I'm only falling apart. Nothing the mechanic can do, my title says I'm naught but a part. :(

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
A proud vehicle

Swedish Butt-Whistle
Feb 12, 2004

Mentally Trill
feel like i been runnin on fumes lately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swedish Butt-Whistle
Feb 12, 2004

Mentally Trill
Have yall seen that crimson toyota sienna on the north side of town... thick as gently caress

• Locked thread