Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

#102 I can't have sex unless you're a 4000 year old vampire with cat ears also you don't have a penis

#103 You have one too many dimensions you disgusting three-dee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

"I Know Your Reputation"
you loving slut

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

"Meh. No, Peg."

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Just start crying and screaming.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

All the other girls I’ve been with say my dick is too big and it hurts and that’s why they didn’t want to have sex with me and I just like you too much to hurt you too...

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

OP, where can I find copies of this pamphlet? The best way to reject sex would be preemptively, by carrying this pamphlet with me in public. Great gift idea, too!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

"What?!" (progressively louder each time they ask)

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
Here. I found a Chinese menu using the same template as OP'S brochure. Now you can choose your method of saying "No" by what Chinese food item you would like to order.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

"Gotta take a dump"

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
"It's not worth it"

Ouch

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I found a very useful flyer with 101 ways to say NO to sex. Which reason to say NO to sex makes the most sense for you?

:yikes:

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

I want to clarify that, while my post contained jokes, my desire for a physical copy of this pamphlet is 101% serious. I will pay money. PM me if necessary.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Please keep posting ways to say no to sex, this football team I sucked off is really persistent.

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
#43 is useful for when gangs of child soldiers run America.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Xaintrailles posted:

Please keep posting ways to say no to sex, this football team I sucked off is really persistent.

But the coach said not to!

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
"Oh, I would, but you have a headache."

Then hit them with a chair.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Does anyone remember a big poster or something that was like, an exhaustive list of possible spousal abuse in the UK? Featuring poo poo like "Timing her movements" and "Punching a pillow and saying 'next time it will be you'"

I've been looking for it for years

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
I can't read or write, was "No way, Jose." on the list? TIA

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

my doctor says I have a genetic heart defect that makes it so if I ever orgasm under any cirumstances my heart will violently explode out of my chest and all the blood in my body will gush out like a horrible fountain....sorry

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

The girl in #90 looks like she is already in a threesome

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Idiot Kicker posted:

The girl in #90 looks like she is already in a threesome

My friends will be here any minute, and I don't want to start without them :heysexy:

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
“My forums username is ____.”

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

imagine being a grown adult human being and denying yourself sex like some cloistered rear end in a top hat lmao.

Ah yes, 'imagine'

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
If I was like "Want to have sex?" and the response was "Thanks anyway" I would definitely be so confused that my boner would fade.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

bag em and tag em posted:

If I was like "Want to have sex?" and the response was "Thanks anyway" I would definitely be so confused that my boner would fade.

Sounds like the kind of thing a Zuckerberg would say.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Sounds like the kind of thing a Zuckerberg would say.

I understand humans like us do enjoy copulation, but this isn't an ideal time.

*takes bite of dry toast*

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

#45 bukkake time?

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
NO! You can't have any yum yum stick.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
What are the remaining ten ways?

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Stop! Don't touch me there! That is, my no-no square!

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Super Grocery Kart posted:

What are the remaining ten ways?

You are not yet ready for the hidden ways

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I wish to officially retract my previous funny post since a quick google has revealed that "no-no square" is apparently a dumb (furry?) meme now

Previously my only contact with it was seeing some video make the rounds like a decade ago of kids doing the no-no square song and dance as part of their fun abstinence rally, then breaking right from that into crank that soulja boy, all the teachers completely oblivious to what a great song choice that was

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

#102.) You’ve already had at least one baby, and babies are gross, therefore your cooze is disgusting poison forever and I will never want to gently caress you after that.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

"I'm not gay, but I'll learn."

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
"I don't actually have a vagina. It's just spiders down there."

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Sjs00 posted:

Ah yes, 'imagine'

Rude

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

#163 "Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.”

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 07:08 on May 17, 2018

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

#487 “I have vagina dentata. Also I have teeth in my rear end in a top hat and mouth.”

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

"My dick dispenses hot sauce instead of cum, sorry."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I just got my hair done.

• Locked thread