Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Is it typical for random anonymous people to just come up and play with it? Like try to tug on it, see what it can do, turn the post a different way, try see how long you can take it out for before it gets infected? Like just for fun you know, in the name of science. :science:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

My friend. You have been shot with an arrow and are in a hospital. You are delerious with pain and hosed up on unleavened bread from a ren faire.

Stop waving your dumb gay arms and let them pull it out

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Is it typical for random anonymous people to just come up and play with it? Like try to tug on it, see what it can do, turn the post a different way, try see how long you can take it out for before it gets infected? Like just for fun you know, in the name of science. :science:
congratulate your mom on her nipple rings for me

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

nah, they just ask if it hurt usually.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Dolphin posted:

congratulate your mom on her nipple rings for me

Yes and immediately after leaving the parlor she was accosted by a number of hobos who wanted to try all sorts of different poo poo with the piercings and they followed her home and hosed with her nipples until she was exhausted and went to bed and she woke up to them still loving with her nipples and she didn’t even beat them up or kill them because the hope was that one day science could come up with better nipple piercings.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
Maybe science should try inventing fewer hobos.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
She got the piercings but the other people weren’t sure if she actually wanted them so they started trying to tear them out or turn them in ways that were less conspicuous. Like maybe she could just tuck her tit under her armpit and walk around. Or maybe she could just say gently caress you I got these piercings because i wanted them and I’m proud of them.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think it’s probably a pretty common problem for people with piercings to have to tell people to stop loving with them. Like how you have to tell people to be sure not to rape people so they can’t say they didn’t know it was against the rules.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I had my butt cheeks pierced together back when I had an rear end

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
I pierced your dad with my dick and he played with it constantly, you might be onto something op

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

My high school English teacher pulled on my nipple piercing when I was underage.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
women playing with my piercings is like at least a third of the fun OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

It wasn’t a new piercing per se, but I had gotten a conch piercing with a big shiny piece of jewelry in it. I also had my hair buzzed on that side.

I went on a first date with a guy, and he kept poking at the jewelry and trying to stroke the buzzed down part of my hair, all the while telling me at length about all the women he had sex with, and how he only caught gonorrhea once.

I blocked his number when I got home

• Locked thread