Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008

Fitzy Fitz posted:

In Pokemon Khaki you go to work in an office every day and don't really interact with pokemon at all.

You're close but in this version you go to work in an office around the time Pokemon Go was released and pretend to work while you wait for Pokemons to appear in your phone game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
I can't wait for Yoshi's Ramming Island

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Your Computer posted:

I can't believe they never released Pokémon Brown

[Quentin Tarantino voice] Pokemon Brown, that's a little too close to Pokemon poo poo

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Wildtortilla posted:

You're close but in this version you go to work in an office around the time Pokemon Go was released and pretend to work while you wait for Pokemons to appear in your phone game.

The quest is to get transferred to marketing because they're in range of the pokestop

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

THE loving MOON posted:

Master Chief Collection would be perfect for the Switch

Tbh correct, Halo is only worthwhile co-op.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Takoluka posted:

Because Nintendo is special and good but also uninteresting and terrible, and they're doing very well but are always doomed.

Also, when is the last time Sony surprise announced an interesting game that people wanted????

Are you asking for yourself or you seriously asking the general populace who clearly are the opposite of you

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

Infinitum posted:

If one to believe those leaks, I'd really hope Fallout 3 Anniversary Edition included New Vegas in the package.

♪♫♪♫ ~quit playin games with my heart~♪♫♪♫

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Waltzing Along posted:

Why is it Nintendo that has all the fake leaks? Why not Sony or...well, yeah.

Nintendo has enough long lasting and reserve IPs that it's easy to bullshit up a list people would want to see happen. With sony you could try predicting some remasters and revivals, but you wouldn't get as much instant hype on name alone.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
As if they would start their presentation with Smash.

Afro
May 29, 2007

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit

Ventana posted:

Eevee turns into Espeon who is my favorite pokemon so I'm 100% getting the Eevee version

Vapreon was one of my favs back in the day. It helps that in R/B/Y you get an Eevee for free in the same town they sell the evolution stones.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Tae posted:

Are you asking for yourself or you seriously asking the general populace who clearly are the opposite of you

everything video games should cater to me directly, don't you understand how this works

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

Can't wait for Yoshi's Cardfraud Adventure

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Here's a weird question I can't seem to find the answer to: if I buy a game, say, Hyrule Warriors, in Hong Kong, will I be able to to change the language to English or is that a no go? I couldn't tell from the back of the box (it was in Cantonese can you believe it!)

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

A.I. Borgland Corp posted:

Sony doesn't have leaks because they reveal every game five years before it's gonna come out.

this, also Nintendo is airtight about their poo poo.

Takoluka posted:

Also, when is the last time Sony surprise announced an interesting game that people wanted????

lol did you miss E3 2015/2016 or something, they have literally put Shenmue, FF7 Remake, RE7, Spider-Man, Death Stranding, God of War, etc in their presentations

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
They aren't going to call it Yoshi's Flipping Island because the game quite clearly takes place on a kitchen table, not a kitchen island.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Alan_Shore posted:

Here's a weird question I can't seem to find the answer to: if I buy a game, say, Hyrule Warriors, in Hong Kong, will I be able to to change the language to English or is that a no go? I couldn't tell from the back of the box (it was in Cantonese can you believe it!)

It depends on the game. I know that some Japanese games, for example, have English options, while others don’t, even if they’re games that also came out in English.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

DLC Inc posted:

this, also Nintendo is airtight about their poo poo.

lol did you miss E3 2015/2016 or something, they have literally put Shenmue, FF7 Remake, RE7, Spider-Man, Death Stranding, God of War, etc in their presentations

but i don't care about those things!!!!!

I actually got very excited for Shenmue 3.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

nachos posted:

People will probably still buy it in droves

It's me. I'm the guy who will buy this day one because I really liked Fallout 3.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

DLC Inc posted:

Shenmue, FF7 Remake

lol

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
You may remember Fallout 3 as the game included as a preorder bonus for Fallout 4 on the Xbone

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
so many people are gonna be disappointed by Shenmue 3 :(

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

A good pokemon yellow remake would rule IMO

That was always one of my favs but lmao @ playing an old gameboy game in 2018

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

also wrt the people saying an open world pokemon would ruin pokemon why not just do both?
Have the mainline games then do Pokemon Hunter World too, i doubt the pokemon guys are hurting for cash

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Pokemon Switch Yellow

Then each generation after that is available via DLC

So you can play every Pokemon game, via a single Pokemon game

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

nopantsjack posted:

also wrt the people saying an open world pokemon would ruin pokemon why not just do both?
Have the mainline games then do Pokemon Hunter World too, i doubt the pokemon guys are hurting for cash

Monster Hunter world is not open world :psyduck:

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Zore posted:

Monster Hunter world is not open world :psyduck:

but Monster Hunter x Pokémon (Pocket Monster Hunter?) would be pretty gnarly

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Fallout 3 being remastered and released for the Switch will be the most boneheaded choice for a remaster since... LA Noire? Unless it was actually is, or will be bundled with, New Vegas in which case Bethedsda will get my 60 bux.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
The only Nintendo reveal at E3 will be Todd Howard smugly explaining about how they managed to put skyrim on the 3DS while beating off on stage.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I’d consider Fallout 3 on Switch since I never played a Fallout game. I’d rather it be New Vegas though since apparently that’s the good 3D one?

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

The only Nintendo reveal at E3 will be Todd Howard smugly explaining about how they managed to put skyrim on the 3DS while beating off on stage.

Y'know I would actually consider buying that if only for the gimmick. Also touchscreen inventory management would probably own.

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

SeANMcBAY posted:

I’d consider Fallout 3 on Switch since I never played a Fallout game. I’d rather it be New Vegas though since apparently that’s the good 3D one?

Hot take: all the Fallouts are bad garbage that somehow look worse than the ES series, but New Vegas is the least bad because Bethesda didn't actually make it.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

lelandjs posted:

Hot take: all the Fallouts are bad garbage that somehow look worse than the ES series, but New Vegas is the least bad because Bethesda didn't actually make it.

They should release 1 & 2 on Switch. I never played them but they looked rad watching my cousin play them when they were new.

Gorgolflox
Apr 2, 2009

Gun Saliva
Scuttlebutt around the water cooler says Nintendo is going to bring back Howard and Nester

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

Gorgolflox posted:

Scuttlebutt around the water cooler says Nintendo is going to bring back Howard and Nester

i know who todd howard is but who the hell is todd nester

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Skyrim Switch was one of the top selling games in 2017

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tae posted:

Skyrim Switch was one of the top selling games in 2017

Who would have thought that people would want to be able to play one of the best games of all time on the go?

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Takoluka posted:

e3 2015 e3 2016 psx yadda yadda

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

lelandjs posted:

Who would have thought that people would want to be able to play one of the best games of all time on the go?

Skyrim is like only the third best Elder Scrolls game?

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Skyrim is like only the third best Elder Scrolls game?

Second, easily.

What would you put above it besides Morrowind? Oblivion was 'Skyrim but worse' and most of the earlier games are just incredibly janky in bad ways and very hard to go back to

And the MMO is a loving MMO and lol if you would put it anywhere but last

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

lelandjs posted:

When did Chocobo Racing hit the Switch?

• Locked thread