Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.

PDF | Entrance Music

Siroko comes up and throws an arm each around Caelynn and Roxie, helping to propel the group, including the reluctant Reanimator, towards the door to the public area. "Erzbet's right, we have a lot to do before our next match. Even in greatness there is always room for improvement. But now, now is time to bask in the triumph of our victory and receive our deserved laurels from the crowd."

pre:
Siroko Tuuli    						 
HP : 59/61 (THP: 0)      Passive Insight    : 13    Defense Sets : AC/FT/RF/WI
Surges : 8/13 (V: 15)   Passive Perception : 13    Normal         21/20/17/17
Initiative : +3          Vision : Normal 
Speed : 6                Action Points : [0]

At Will               
Tempest Assault           Thorn Strike               Warden's Fury
Warden's Grasp

Encounter
[ ] Gale Strike           [ ] Guardian's Counter     [ ] Incredible Toughness
[ ] Thundering Strike     [ ] Second Wind       

Daily
[x] Inspiring Fortitude   [x] Thunder Step           [ ] Form of Mountain's Thunder

Items::
Acrobat Boots (At-Will)
[ ] Lightning Craghammer (Daily, At-Will)
[ ] [ ] Potion of Cure Light Wounds
[x] [ ] Potion of Healing

MBA: +11 attack, 1d10+10
RBA: +11 attack, 1d6+8

Passives:
Font of Life: At the start of your turn, roll a saving throw.
Nature's Wrath: As a free action, mark each adjacent enemy until EoYNT.
Stormheart: When you use your Second Wind, slide each enemy marked by you and
within 2 squares of you 1 sq, and each enemy marked by you is slowed until EoYNT.
Bludgeon Expertise: +1 sq to push and slide distance with hammer attacks.
Crippling Crush: +3 damage to targets you slow or immobilize with a hammer attack.
Sudden Roots: Enemy hit with OA is slowed until end of its turn.
Cloak of the Walking Wounded: If you use your Second Wind while bloodied, expend
two healing surges instead of 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

PDFII Entrance Music

Erzbet looks down at the hands on her arms. "Vivi, I swear if you do this I will make sure Tiger is standing in front of you in every promo shot from now until eternity."

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

[quote="Comrade Gorbash" post="483678229"]

PDF | Entrance Music

Siroko frowns at Erzbet. She's clearly not quite grasping how someone could not enjoy this part, but even so. "This is part of participating properly too, part of the winning strategy. We will be champions, so now is the time to learn how to live that. You were right that this isn't your brother's team - but it is your team."

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Thus joined together, Caelynn follows her teammates out into the crowd with a big smile on her face. The awaiting mass of fans isn't huge, but still bigger than she'd expected. She poses with the group for a few press shots, and whatever the fans themselves manage to snap on their phone cameras.

----

When the time comes along for the fans to come forward and meet the Furies, a young woman approaches Erzbet with a little bit of nervousness. She's dressed in all black, and with some of the same trappings of Erzbet's outfit, though much more practical and with much less flair. "They say you should never meet your heroes, but..." she starts, her pale skin reddening a little, "I wanted to meet you for a while now, miss Dushka. I - I read one of your papers? The one on the comparison of efficacy of production between material and immaterial laborers? Professor Ruggeri used it as an example - anyway, it's...I - the Crown isn't really my thing, but I think your new team is super rad. I was wondering if I could - if it's not too much to ask, I mean - if you could tell me where you stand on the issue of mass-production of skeletal or other material minions as opposed to the artisanal production of bespoke bodies? Demand of course is high enough that mass-production - " she launches into a whole spiel that no doubt is at least part of her thesis or some sort of paper for her university course, but she certainly seems passionate about the field, if perhaps a little bit untempered given her youth.

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

PDFII Entrance Music

Erzbet stares at this aberration in the normal fan mob for a moment, then gestures at a corner where it's less likely they'll be overheard. Pausing a moment, she makes sure Tiger is busy drawing as much attention as he can before heading over. "Ok, child," she says in her best sinister hiss, "we can talk without mortal interference here."

She straightens her collar, unconsciously, adjusting like she's trying to be the TA she definitely isn't any more. "Mass production has always been a dream of mine. The only problem is where to get all the... materials. Even bones rot, child. Many worry that I would plunge the world into chaos simply to get more!" Erzbet finishes, awkwardly. She really hopes that she's managed to convey the ethical issues plaguing that particular question without breaking character. Also that she doesn't seem insane.

"Roxie, Roxie!!" shouts a man with a large cast on his arm, emerging from the line. "You gotta sign my cast! I was like, doing tricks on my homemade electric skates, and I was gonna do a backflip, and then I was like, I can't do a backflip, but then I thought of you and was like, Roxie would never not do a backflip, so I tried to do a backflip and well I broke my arm I guess but it was so cool!!" The man has the manner of a hyperactive dog whose owner has forgotten to put on the shame collar, arms flailing despite occasional winces as he overdoes it on the broken one.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
Caelynn: The distinct clinking of metal on metal intensifies as the Furies pass among the fans, belonging to a group of classic standard-bearing Rose fans... or heralds, as they're known! Most of them are simply carrying a massive banner held between two poles by members of the group on either end, but at the head is a mega-fan wearing a set of home-made chainmail shoulder epaulettes over a black shirt reading COMMITTED TO THE ASYLUM 2556 BATTLE OF THE BARGE BOYS. He rallies the others to cheer with a foam sword and shield in either hand, small finger-length strips of blue tape on each indicating that security gave them the OK. "Oh, M'lady! You do bring such dignity to the Crown!" Though sweetly sincere, it is very hard to hear somebody speaking sensibly in the roaring crowd. At the enthusiastic urging of the others he yells "COULD WE GET A PHOTO" and the standard-bearers offer to move up and provide you with the place of honor, the rest of the fans splitting to the sides.

Doomykins fucked around with this message at 01:31 on May 4, 2018

Mortify
Feb 4, 2005

PDF | Orokos | Entrance Music

Many celebrities, even minor ones, would recoil from a flailing fan. When Roxie grabs his cast, it is her gaze as much as her strength, that holds him, "Calmate, amigo. Calma." Lowering his arm to chest height between them, she waits until she has his undivided attention, "You need to be more careful. This," she shakes his arm none too gently, fingers biting into the fiberglass, "is you getting off easy. You have to be ready to do something, not just here," raising her other hand, she raps his forehead with a knuckle, "es tu ser," she taps her chest. Relaxing her grip slightly, she smiles radiantly large, eyes wide and feral, her voice carrying even over the roar, "Now me, and Big Quetzy, we can't wait to welcome you to Mictlan... but it isn't your time yet. Comprende? Heal up, get strong, and then try again. Do it better. Do it right," she touches his chest lightly, "in here."

Her knife flips up into her hand fast enough to draw gasps from the easily startled, but her eyes never leave his, still impossibly wide and intense, "Now let me sign that cast." Shrugging her jacket off her left shoulder, she jabs the point into her upper arm, a small wound deep enough to bleed, shallow enough to be superficial. Her blade disappears back into its sheathe as fast as it arrived, and she is already signing her name in the oldest ink known to man, though her's is decidedly bluer. A quick blast of frozen air seals it, giving it an unmistakable purple hue, "There. Now get well! I better see you in the crowd when the Furies win the championship! And tag me if you put a photo of the cast on Insta! I'll make sure everyone sees how Chingon you are!"

She gently pushes past him to mingle with more fans.

------------------

@Siroko:

You haven't made it a handful of paces into the public area when you are accosted by two tall, spindly shapes. Possessing no more than 30 years between them, they are obviously brothers, the unlikely sons of a lamppost and a giraffe. They tower over you physically, but manage to do so deferentially.

"Ms. Tuuli! OH. MY. GOD. I can't believe the Furies won that!" this from the left boy, followed immediately by "Magnificent! You just net us 10 points in Fan Lairs Crown League!!" from the right. Both of them hold up tablets, screens covered in nearly incomprehensible names, figures and stats, sized too small to see at this distance.

Left begins, "When my brother, Santiago..." the right raises his hand, "That's me!" a second before he is elbowed in the ribs, "... when Santiago said not to draft you I told him he was crazy... oof" the right's shoulder cuts him off.

"Sebastian is full of poo poo! I've been following you since Algiers... you've always been at the top of my lis..." the left boy puts a fierce jab into his brother's kidney, shutting him up immediately. Left begins again as if he didn't just make his brother piss blood, "Can we get a picture with you for our League? After you win the next one we'll be in second place! If you can carry the Furies to the top in the championships, we'll might even be first this year!" Recovering, right shakily holds up his tablet, with the photo app open, "Please?"

Mortify fucked around with this message at 17:42 on May 4, 2018

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

"You can just call me Caelynn, you know," she mentions to pauldron guy with a gentle smile. She follows the banner-bearers into her allotted position, taking out her sword and holding it blade-down, every bit the picture of an honored knight. She tries to not show her nervousness at a relatively sizeable group of fans that's here just for her; despite the recent success she's enjoyed with the Furies, she was already happy with the fans of the team. Personal fame is not something she'd enjoyed in the past. Once the picture is taken, she addresses the group. "If you guys want to get serious about the whole get-up, look up Logan Davis. He gives introductory courses on metalwork. Looking forward to see what you guys make!" Before they can hoard her time for more pictures or autographs, she disappears back into the crowd, trying to meet back up with the team.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

PDF | Entrance Music

Siroko looks between the two overly tall brothers, then takes the tablet, flicks it over to video, and steps between them. She pulls them down to her height, angling the camera to catch all three of their faces, and then hits record. "Sebastian and Santiago say to Siroko, that the Furies' victory is helping them win their League. They say to Siroko, that not everyone has Siroko on the top of their lists like they did, they say that in this pretend game not everyone believes in Siroko. Well, hear what Siroko says," she says, pointing right at the camera. "Siroko does not fight for the sake of points. Siroko fights for the sake of greatness. In one year’s time, Siroko and her real team, the Furies, will be the undisputed world champions, the true queens of Killer's Crown. You want to bet on something, bet on that. Bet on the coming storm." With that, she drops the tablet. Its tumble is caught on a cushion of air her elemental powers create, so it settles on the ground safely, but the effect is just what was called for.

Siroko lets the two straighten up as she steps forward, picking up the tablet and flipping it back to Sebastian. "Believe in Siroko, believe in the Furies, and first place won't be an if or a might, it will be destiny!" With that she steps back and turns around, arms held up. "Fly Furies, fly!" she shouts, getting a cheer from the fans near her as she grabs a pen and starts signing proffered items.

----------------------

@ViVi
The meet and greet swirls around, and suddenly deposits two people in front of you. An older woman in jeans and an old Crown t-shirt of a local favorite team, and what must be her daughter, about 13, who's very clearly in the middle of what her parents probably think of as a phase. Her outfit looks like something Erzbet would wear, if you removed any sense of restraint or proportion, and she's got a bag with the Furies' logo emblazoned on it. The girl has a tablet and pen out, but actually being in front of ViVi seems to made her freeze up like a deer in the headlights.

Her mother tries not to roll her eyes too obviously, and gives her daughter a slight push. "There she is, go ahead and get an autograph. You've been talking about it all week." Mom flashes ViVi a tight smile, obviously wanting to get this over with but trying not to be rude or too pushy with her daughter.

The girl kind of stumbles, mostly tripping over her own feet, and comes forward hesitantly.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

PDF

As part of a love-hate relationship with the world, Vivi tends to think pretty simply. If she likes it, it must be good. If it likes her, it must be good. And if it isn't in either of those categories, it's neutral or worse. Basking in the glow of a winner's meet and greet with the crowd, Vivi only takes a mere split-second to process this situation before her. All of the data gathering, all of the rehearsing, all of the miserable losing streaks led to this. With an unusually pleasant smile, Vivian steps up to the girl and her mother and graciously accepts the tablet, signing off in a too-elaborate cursive.

Vivian Vivisection <3

"Thank yooooouuu~! I can only fight so well because of the love of my fans!" Vivi lowers her head to look at the fan eye to eye, the black gel glistening with the pink light of her mechano-irises. "You'll watch my next fight, won't you?" She bats her overly dolled up eyelashes like an old stereotype of a movie star and she shares a giggle of delight as she continues. "What move do you want me to use? I'll land it just for you <3"

---

Caelynn: If anything could make the day of a bashful insurance claims adjuster, this was it. Your mega fan is grinning from ear to ear with the rest of the fans as the shot is taken and bubbles over with thanks as you go. "YES MA'AM, LADY CAELYNN! WE'LL GET RIGHT ON IT! OK, EVERYBODY, ON THREE! ONE! TWO!"

As Caelynn leaves a very small shower of almost a dozen red roses being thrown softball style lands behind her, an uncoordinated series of "HUZZAH"s following.

Doomykins fucked around with this message at 17:28 on May 7, 2018

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
After signing a few autographs, exchanging a few words and gaining an influx of social media followers, you decide to retire from the fan-filled hall. In Vivi's case, not before promising to devastate one of American Made with the Glamour Shot* **. As you head for the door, however, you find it flanked by two members of the Flawless Executioners: the team you'll win a match against if you win your series against American Made. To the left of the door is Chère Stardust, a pale waif whose long white hair takes to the slightest breeze, clad in a dark violet faux leather jacket with constellations rising up the sleeves. To the right is Simoon, tall and dark with a mane of golden hair cascading in front of one shoulder, wearing a short fitted tan canvas jacket with a voluminous faux lion fur collar, bedecked in orange, white and gold Ghanaian-inspired jewelry. They both stand with arms akimbo and hips cocked, fixing you with smouldering looks as you approach. Cheers erupt from the fans behind you. You hear someone shout "Dream match!", then dueling chants of "Purely flawless / Furies fly!" Simoon and Stardust allow the chant a couple seconds to build. Then, in unison, they each dramatically raise their arm closest to the door, hand hanging downward as it rises. Holding the pose for only the briefest of moments, they then bring their forearm down following their drooping fingers and fling their arm wide to gesture to the door, a final flick of the wrist accompanied by a sharp hip swing in the opposite direction.

------

After you leave, you're free to spend the rest of your night however you want.

*The Glamour Shot consists of using Darkfire on an enemy, then hitting them with a Blood Drinker-empowered Taste of Life in the same turn.
**Fulfilling fan requests can earn you temporary Boon items to represent your fan favourite status. Effects to be determined.

Wol fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Nov 27, 2018

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

PDF

Basking in the admiration of her singular fan, Vivi winks. "As you wish~" And then she's walking with the rest of the Furies when really, nobody in this stadium is purer and better than this perfect pre-teen girl going through a phase, but they must be going! Vivi waves and blows a kiss and joins the others at the door, where she watches the Executioners with open awe. Delighted by their theatrics, she offers to pose with one in an imitative chopping gesture for photos and selfies! Yea or Nay, Vivi and the Furies are out the door and she soon rounds on the others. "Finally, a win! Come on! We can go to McGillin's or Khyber or something!" She pumps her fists and looks super eager, especially focusing on Roxie to agree with her terrible plans. "You know crowd draws get free drinks and we deserve it!!!"

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

PDFII Entrance Music

"I should start running the numbers on them," mutters Erzbet darkly, looking at the Flawless. "They're a nasty bunch."

Spotting in that a great excuse to get the hell out of this stupid socialization, she looks to make sure no further eyes are on her, then begins sidling off to go do analysis and planning; stuff that makes sense.

Mortify
Feb 4, 2005

Leaving the arena behind, Roxie joins in Vivi's excitement, "Don't matter much, as long as the drinks are cheap and awful! We earned at least a little celebration, lets go toss back a few caguamas. Vamos a chupar, amigas! Despite her outwardly boisterous persona, Roxie won't actually drink herself blind... not with another match coming up!

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Vivi: You approach Chère Stardust, who says nothing at first but beckons you to come closer, clearly into the idea. Both tiny, pale women, you make a handsome pair, Stardust's flowing white hair and sleek faux leather contrasting wonderfully with your raven locks and sheer dress. Nearby fans, clearly seeing the photo opportunity about to unfold, start crowding around with their camera phones.

"The Fossati blazer with the real camera straight ahead is ours. Don't worry. We wouldn't waste you on amateurs." The two of you strike a pose for the cameras, then cycle through a few more just to give the people something to think about. To close the impromptu photoshoot, Stardust wraps a hand around your waist and pulls you closer. "The most of every moment," she whispers in your ear, and plants a kiss on your cheek.

----------------------

After escaping the fans, Erzbet slinks off to the safety of her lair. The other four of you, meanwhile, are on your way out the door together, debating which bar you should make your way to. Caelynn nominates herself designated driver (as if anyone else was going to) and you start piling into her '58 Chevy Navigator. It's a fine car, inasmuch as it fits the four of you comfortably, but it's hardly glamorous. A couple layers of dirt on the exterior hide flecks of rust near the bottom from unattended salt damage, and at certain angles you can see pockmarks on the hood from a hailstorm a couple years back. Nonetheless, it's your ride. As for the evening's entertainment, at Siroko's suggestion you ultimately settle on Hawkeye's, a dive bar on Passyunk just a couple minutes' drive away. You're there before you know it. You roll in, and aside from being surprisingly spacious, its dowdy exterior sets your expectations in the right place. It's smoky, loud, and sports cheap enough furniture that nobody is going to care what happens to it. Off to the left, a couple locals are shooting pool at a table that's clearly been repaired a few times, perilously perched mugs of beer threatening to ruin the felt if either of them get any more animated than they already are. What immediately interests you, however, is the bar straight ahead. You swagger in, turning heads and getting a couple shouts of "Furies fly!" on your way. Still, the bar is big enough that not everyone has taken notice of you yet.

"Hey, Siroko. Furies. Good fight. What can I get you?" Having been here a couple times before, Siroko knows the bartender, Cal. She also knows Cal's unwritten rule, which is that anything goes as long as nobody's getting seriously hurt.

Wol fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Nov 27, 2018

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

"I'll just take a ginger ale, please," Kate mentions quickly, trying to get ahead of Siroko's usually boisterous celebrations. She wasn't above a party or two, but she certainly couldn't keep up with the rest of them when it came to alcohol - and besides, she was driving. She flashes Cal a smile when her drink is served and turns her back to the bar to survey the crowd. Outside of her armor, some people would barely recognize her - a stark contrast to her shining-knight eye-catching appearance, her regular fashion is much more muted and easygoing. In this case, it's a white tank top with some brand logo on it under a dark synthetic leather jacket that's a little scuffed in places, with similarly scuffed jeans - though not torn - and muted black flats rounding out the ensemble. If she weren't with her present company, most people would probably dismiss her as just another girl out on the town.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

PDF

A cursory glance of the net would suggest that flattery has little value. But to this little starlet basking in front of the camera, posing with an equally passionate partner! This! is! Heaven! And with the finale Vivi loses herself in a giggling swoon, lounging in Stardust's grip with her own eyes swiveling to twinkling orange stars in iris shape, color and little projections around the head. When the two part Vivi excitedly mouths "Call Me" to her future enemy, utterly oblivious or uncaring. Inside of Caelynn's little sadness-mobile Vivi begins the mental processes to relentlessly track the web for the first emergence of the photos, and really, anything about tonight(about herself.)

As they get ready to enter the bar Vivi waves at the others to go on ahead of her, she'll be right behind them. She ducks to the side of the building and takes careful stock of her outfit, flexing an index finger to prompt the nano-edged blade within. After thorough consideration she slashes off most of her skirt up to the mid-thigh and caps off by slashing a teasing slit on the side up to waist. Satisfied she skips in behind the others, beaming at the bartender. "Pink Passion, please! Keep 'em coming!" She'll get tanked... eventually.

Doomykins fucked around with this message at 05:05 on May 16, 2018

Mortify
Feb 4, 2005

Roxie hops into the back of Caelynn's beat up Chevy, like it is a chariot dispatched especially for the Furies, and as it sputters its way down the road she hangs out the rear window with her cell in hand. Still full of the adrenaline rush, she cheers "FU-RIES" at passersby while capturing it via Snap for her fans. Taking a moment to compose and add the right filters, she publishes it.

"Headed to get pistear with the girls! Every victory brings us closer to the Crown, every obstacle a chance to FLY! #FURIESFLY #AsylumArena #KillersCrownOffical #TeamRoxie"

Her going out attire isn't much different than her ring attire, it just tones down the overtly Aztec accents, and covers her midsection with a tanktop. There is no hiding her mechanical arm, but she isn't bashful about it. Raising as classic "V" to the bartender she says, "tequila, double" before turning around to find Vivi... who has gone missing! When Cal returns with her pour, Roxie puts down enough money to cover the cost and a generous tip for bartender. This is an old trick, but logic is simple; after the second drink, the bartender knows you tip well and will never make you wait for another pour. Glass in hand, she joins Caelynn's study of the crowd, raising her glass in a quiet toast to the other woman's ginger ale fueled sacrifice.

A few moments later she hears Vivi's dulcet tones order a Pink Passion, and her mind immediately fills with vulgarities. "Vivi! ¡No mames! Tequila is chido solo, don't make it into some fruity mess!"

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

PDF | Entrance Music

Siroko ends up riding shotgun, naturally, and is all to happy to pose for any Instagram shots Roxie wants to take. Her out of arena attire is louder than her in-arena outfit, somehow - a blue leotard top, black shorts, black thigh highs, boots, aviators, and a huge white synthetic fur coat.

"Cal," Siroko declares. "It was a good fight, and now it's time to celebrate. A bourbon for me..." She turns and raises her voice as she continues, "...and a round for everyone here, our loyal fans, who never doubted our triumph!"

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Erzbet retires to her lair. Once properly settled in, she sets to researching future opponents. Confident that she knows what she needs to know about American Made, her attention turns to the final two teams standing between the Furies and the championship. The first, the current #1 contenders, the Flawless Executioners. The second, the current champions, The Deathless. She starts with what she already knows about each team.

The Flawless Executioners hit fast and hit hard. They aren't about defense, they aren't about areas of control, they're about taking down targets quickly and stylishly. The team owner is TC Bright, who came from somewhere in the movie industry (Erzbet thinks) and now runs around with an axe as the team's newest fighter. There's Foxglove, most known for a spell he casts on two opponents that makes any subsequent pain inflicted on one also befall the other. There's Cinnabar who has some kind of blinding dust thing going on in addition to her razor sharp claws. There's Simoon, a master of many weapons, most of which are on fire. Finally, Chère Stardust is (metaphorically) a sniper.

The Deathless are...difficult. It's difficult to kill them, it's difficult to take them out of the fight, and they have many angles of attack. The Bone King is easily the most straightforward of the bunch, a resilient, deadly swordsman. The Accursed Sagong Jun is another frontline fighter and seems to get more deadly the more he suffers. The White Witch Cai Minhua is what she sounds like, a sorceress, though Erzbet isn't too familiar with her capabilities. Gan Lu Zhen is a magic-wielder as well, skilled in misdirection. The strangest one is Qieduan, who severs her own body parts and flings them across the arena to let them attack opponents remotely.

Erzbet has the rest of the night. She has time for at the very least a couple research paths, potentially more if they don't go very deep.

------------

Vivi finds her social media feed as she prefers it: filled with pictures of and comments about herself. The fans who get to meet her always have wonderfully flattering things to say, but it seems like her and Stardust's little photoshoot has attracted a wider range of online commentators. The comments, as with everything that reaches a wide enough audience, run the gamut of possible human responses. There's effusive praise, eye-rolling cynicism, earnest appreciation, cutting mockery - the expected range of commentary that anyone in the public eye has to come to terms with. Stardust herself has reposted the team's official picture of the kiss, simply adding a winking emoji and a heart emoji.

------------

Siroko's proclamation is met with cheers. Some enthusiastic, clearly from fans. Some middling, from people who don't know who you are but are happy for a free drink. One bombastic cry of "gently caress 'em up, Roxiie!" from a young man who looks immediately mortified when he realizes how much louder he was than everyone else. From the right side of the room, however, you hear a lone dissenter call out in a thick German accent.

"Hey, shut up with that! We lost money betting on Apone to crush you." You see the voice's source, a broad-shouldered, heavily tattooed man in a slashed-up denim vest and a black tank top. He sits at a table with three others, playing cards. "But...we can have spots open at our table if you want to come give it back." He gestures to the lanky young punks sitting on either side of him, who glance at each other then nervously at you. At a closer look, the four are playing bridge. The speaker's game partner is a woman with a similar build, hairstyle and tattoo coverage. She does not turn around to look at you.

Wol fucked around with this message at 13:02 on Jun 11, 2018

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Caelynn gives a smile at the cheering fans, but leaves the bridge player to the others to deal with. "You have fun with that," is the remark she leaves the group with, as she sidles through the crowd and comes up to the pool table, watching the players go at it for a while as she sips her drink. She gives them a nod of greeting, but otherwise doesn't impose, letting them finish their game at their own pace, while she leans against the wall, ginger ale in hand.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

PDF

Vivi looks up at Roxie, smiling vacantly and putting on soft blue hue doe eyes. "I can't drink that stuff straight, the fruitiness helps it go down!" She holds up whatever she's received, no doubt pink or at least red, full of liquor and the finest sugary flavoring. "Hee hee, cheers!" She tinks Roxie's glass as deliberately as possible before sipping gingerly at her drink, pausing to breath after a significant gulp.

---

If Erzbet thought she'd be able to relax tonight, she must have forgotten that Vivi's on her team after a victory. Granted, there was only experience with the prior one... but trauma usually doesn't take many tries to take root! Enjoying the scenery of the bar and Roxie's incoming fumes, Vivi casually mentally replies to every single one of her fans with glowing praise and the time of their next bout, as well as a rider for the Furies' holozone! And then she tears into every single one of her detractors!!!

"Seeing a pussy bitch like this beat out a team with Trinh, Mauler AND Lane is just insulting to women athletes!"

: "Would that be more or less insulting than the last time you looked into a mirror, you miserable cow!? If you want to see true lady champions excel then follow FuriesFly.Hol!"

"Another sub-par play by a mediocre competitor, carried entirely by her teammates yet again..."

: "Is that the sour tone of jealousy I hear? Hahahaha! Maybe if you climbed out of the basement for a day you'd meet somebody that wasn't your mother! Remember FuriesFly.Hol when you're nursing this wound with two servings of dinner, fatty!"

"What's wrong with her teeth!? Gross!"

: "That's rich coming from a man balding in his twenties! It's not too late to start working out and shave it, come to FuriesFly.Hol to contact me when you've shaped up!"

There's not really a limit to this, though mercifully Vivi tends to hit and run after the first reply.

---

The titillating yet affordable scent of Azurath's "Cybersex" perfume is carried to the Bridge table as Vivi excitedly heads over, brimming with freshly intoxicated courage and freshly brewed self-conceit. She peers the offended man up and down and lets the curly straw in her drink slides around the lid of the glass as she hears him out. As the straw returns to facing Vivi she playfully extends her tongue to shift it once or twice before closing her lips upon it and taking a long sip. Something in her head turns up a positive result and her irises briefly shutter before turning a dazzling pink and emitting little holo-hearts. "I can think of a better way to make it up to you, big boy." Vivi flutters her eyelashes, the tiniest bit of her sclera bubbling in the corner of her eye. She shifts her weight back and forth on her heels and hopes for fun response. If he's game she could head out for the night right there!

But if it must be Bridge, Vivi isn't above losing a hand or two of pocket money(Bluff 11.)

Doomykins fucked around with this message at 03:26 on May 19, 2018

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Caelynn wanders over to the pool table, where the two perilously drunk friends are just finishing their game. One of them gives her a nod and they return to their seats, narrowly avoiding spilling beer all over the felt. After briefly scanning the area, nobody seems to be immediately raring to go for a game against Caelynn. She gives it a little bit of time, moving over to the table to make her attentions clear. A moment later, she hears the scraping of a chair to her left, and a man she'd guess to be in his late 30s or early 40s starts slowly walking over.

"I don't know who you people are, but I'll join you for a game." At first glance, there's nothing particularly remarkable about him. He's of average height, average build. He doesn't look particularly rough, nor so clean that he'd be out of place here. "You, specifically," he adds, glancing warily in the direction of the rest of the Furies. At this point Caelynn notices a certain hardness around his eyes, a certain tenseness in his posture. He doesn't smile, but he does start gathering the balls. In the middle of his preparation, he pauses and looks up. "Sorry. My name's Lawrence. Yours?" The corner of his mouth twitches upward ever so briefly.

------------

As Vivi approaches the bridge table, the German man waves off his erstwhile opponents. "Thanks. It was fun." His dismissal made clear, the two young men obediently shuffle off, looking light-pocketed and slightly bitter. The woman across from the former finally speaks, raising a hand to signal Cal over at the bar.

"Hey, bartender, these two's drinks are on us for the rest of the night. They've been good sports." Her accent matches her game partner's, and now that you get a better look at her, you take the two to be siblings. She wears a fitted charcoal grey boilersuit covered in logo patches you don't recognize, sleeves rolled up to reveal a full sleeve tattoo enhanced by subdermal ridges on her right arm. As Vivi approaches, she watches with a twinkle in her eye, and her brother lights a cigarette. Vivi makes her offer, and the two siblings' expressions turn to slight amusement.

"Bridge is a partnered game. You'd leave my little sister all on her own for the rest of the night?" He puckers up and blows a little gout of smoke at Vivi. "By the way. Jotun Arrow." He gestures at his sister. "Fenrir Spear." He gestures at himself. "We're just here to play cards and get drunk. Come, it'll be a friendly game. We won't take more than what you have on you."

Wol fucked around with this message at 13:02 on Jun 11, 2018

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

"Kate," she responds to the introduction, gauging up 'Lawrence' with a calm eye. As a fighter, she's not surprised or cowed by an intense attitude, but she's more surprised the man doesn't know who they are. Certainly, the Philadelphia scene wasn't huge in the spotlights, but the series between them and American Made had been going on for a while now, and most locals had seen at least one picture or another. She grabs a cue from the rack on the wall and gestures at the table. "Break away, Lawrence. And don't worry about them. They're preoccupied with the celebration."

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

PDFII Entrance Music

Erzbet looks at Vivi's social media with a long sigh. Well, it's in character at least. Nothing to be done but make sure the main Furies site notes that all member's personal social media is not the views of the organization, and that's Phia's problem, not hers. For now.

So. Back to research.

TC Bright. Unknown. New. Came from... somewhere. Now in the ring. Could be a hidden weapon, could be a weak link, and Erzbet's betting on the latter, mentally and physically. Too new. Need to get them off their game early, this time...

Time to start a feud.

Erzbet responds to Vivi's posts from a sockpuppet. "Have you seen this shiny? Looks like the kinda spotlight stealing star that'll try to make a big mess of you, you weird hunk of bolts!" Add a link to TC Bright's account in a way that pings them into the conversation and.... yeah, that oughta be funny.

She'd feel bad about this if Vivi hadn't tried to wind her up first, again.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

PDF | Entrance Music

"I'll play," Siroko declares, dropping into the open chair. She leans back, looking irritatingly comfortable. "You should have bet on us, but I admire the spirit of seeking revenge face to face."

She tosses back the drink and signals Cal for another. "The ice giantess and the mad wolf against the storm goddess and the lovely lifedrinker," she declares. "At cards tonight; at arms someday.The uncrowned queen knows challengers for the throne when she sees them."

Siroko doesn't know much about bridge, but she's too competitive not to try.

Streetwise: 1d20+6 20

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
The first place Erzbet's research takes her is TC Bright's professional website. Though it links to the Flawless Executioners' team website, it's mainly centred around his other career: dance choreography. Erzbet clicks over to his list of credits out of curiosity. While the list seems decently long, it's the top credit that stands out the most: Director of Choreography for last year's intimate, moody award-winning musical film, This Point in the Universe. A brief look at the Flawless Executioners' analytics reveals that their popularity spiked a week after the film's release, perhaps coinciding with but definitely due entirely to their releasing a video of Cinnabar, Stardust and a third person Erzbet doesn't recognize performing the flim's climactic number. The video takes Erzbet on a brief detour around the Executioners' online presence, which consists in decreasing order of choreographed short dance videos, fashion shoots and glamorous fight clips. For a Killer's Crown team, the Executioners' marketing doesn't seem very combat focused. Whether or not the content interests her personally, though, Erzbet has to admit they're good at what they do.

Erzbet quickly pulls away from that particular sidetrack, refocusing her efforts on the object of her search. Looking through press releases and interviews, TC Bright seems to have joined the roster of active fighters four months ago. He made the move in order to replace "The Honeyed Fang" Abaé Banu, leaving for a two-year maternity hiatus. Erzbet places her as the third woman in the Executioners' viral video and moves on. TC Bright, in interviews from the time, claims that while he hadn't planned to step into the arena, he had been training with his team all along. "A choreographer must know how to dance", he analogizes in these interviews. Bright makes it clear that while he fully intends to compete at his team's high standard, he sees his spot on the roster as strictly temporary. "When Abaé is ready, she has but to say the word and she will be with us again. Until then, watch this spot. The Executioners are working on something I think you'll like." He teases in a social media post from last week.

As for his fighting style, Bright's style relies on catches, jabs and trips to create openings for decisive blows with his axe. He states openly that he and his team trains extensively under silat master and Crown veteran Payang Mat, and even a cursory glance at the latter's fights shows that this student does not deviate much from his teacher. Erzbet takes the time to watch a couple of the Executioner's matches and comes to the conclusion that Bright has become very good at some of Payang's maneuvers and sticks to them. Bright puts his dance skills to work in dramatic flourishes, but when it comes to actually attacking or defending himself, it's all Payang.

Wol fucked around with this message at 12:42 on May 20, 2018

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

"I suppose."

Lawrence takes a moment to concentrate and line up his shot. He breaks from the left, hitting an arrow-straight shot into the lead ball. The 10 ball sinks, a couple others come close, and the cue ball bounces back to the rail. He looks slightly annoyed at this, but after a bit of consideration, seems to have put a plan together.
"Stripes, then." He continues to favour his left, taking a difficult shot that skins past the 2 ball to strike the 14 right on its end, sending the white and green hurtling across the felt into the side pocket. Despite the nice shot, he manages to wind up with the cue ball snugly wedged between the rail and the 5. He looks up at you for the first time since starting his turn.
"So who are you, anyway? Not regulars." He idly taps his cue a couple times on the edge of the table before walking around to the only angle open to him. He takes the shot, clears the 5, but doesn't quite manage to hit any of his own balls either. Play passes to Caelynn.

------------

"Challengers?" Fenrir smirks. "You speak like you've already won the Crown."

"I like your confidence." Jotun pushes the deck over to Siroko's side of the table, prompting her to deal first. "Maybe we will meet one day. Day after tomorrow, though, we're heading down to do a tour of South America. Lots of unsanctioned venues down there eager to show their fans some international talent."

"Pays better than you think." Siroko deals the first hand. The game starts off well for you, Siroko's surprisingly skillful play winning the first couple contracts in your favour. Your confidence mounts by the third contract, leading Vivi to aggressively bluff five diamonds. Jotun doesn't seem convinced and doubles. Furthermore, the magnitude of acting in Vivi's bluff has so thoroughly convinced Siroko that she redoubles! You unfortunately end up having to play out the hand, and when the bluff turns out to be just that, you find yourselves staring down a mountain of penalty points. The siblings have taken the lead.

"So. You must have some stories, working here."

Wol fucked around with this message at 13:01 on Jun 11, 2018

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Caelynn sips her drink as she watches Lawrence play. Not bad. Clearly he knew what he was doing. "Nah. We're fighters in the Crown - team by the name of the Furies - and we just won a pretty important match - for us, anyway. My teammate knows the bartender, so that's why we came here to celebrate." She studies the table for a good long moment, sizing up her angles. "Not a fan then, I take it?" The cue strikes with a swift motion, and a bit of english means she sinks the 6 with a stylish hit. After she repositions on the other end of the table, the next shot goes wide, managing to hit the 1 but not quite sinking it. She shrugs, grabbing the chalk and dusting up the end of her cue for the next shot as she waits for Lawrence to take his turn.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

PDF

Erzbet's approach is a hundred percent correct. Logically speaking there is no sensible reason Vivian should ignore this provocation, especially paired with the rest the spunky little android has gone after tonight. But seeing the direct connection to the Flawless Executioners fills Vivi with a warm, happy feeling as she loops back her own PoV recordings of the shared poses with Stardust and the dip and kiss. Out of nowhere during the Bridge match Vivi's cheeks redden and she giggles, probably goading Siroko into a misplay! Vivi drafts a heart-felt response to the sockpuppet:

: "If Mister Bright is the type to recruit a treasure of a girl like Stardust, he must be a genius manager. Vivi could only hope that if her fated gambit for the championship fails... then she could find happiness in watching the Executioners rise!"

Oh no! She's infatuated! The bait goes sailing clear over her head!

---

Vivi tries to follow along with the Bridge plays but finds that Siroko is a little single-minded. It doesn't help that her own readings are totally off and her poker-face falls every time Fenris looks her way, prompting little starts and giggles that betray her emotional state. She laughs off passing in the money they've lost this hand, trying to find an opportunity to touch his hand when he takes up the cash. "I think you'll have the best stories when you get back, but Vivi has seen all of the rising stars of the Americas come and go. I could tell you about when Apone opened fire on a molded pillar of plastique, baking his own team.. or maybe you want a recent story, like our first wonderful win against American Made." Vivi examines her cards and puts on a front of confidence with her eyes upturned with shimmering white irises, her tone haughty. "That's the one where me and Roxie beat Lane until all three of us were so bloody they were going to rule for three knockdowns, but then we got up and she didn't... hee hee hee hee..."

Bluff 20
History 20

Controlling the pace of the conversation and having an unexpectedly deep well of knowledge, Vivi continues, dealing and acting confidently, signaling Siroko as part of her planned pauses in the story-telling. "Vivi has been to Philadelphia many times... on the eastern seaboard, it's the cheapest piece of poo poo that's not completely bottom tier. Every pro has to break out somewhere. I could tell you about the Electrocutioner, he got started here under a different name, or maybe you wanna hear about the last championship, where those crazy zombie guys had a live sacrifice with the last loser alive..." Vivi lets out a much more morbid giggle, yet still unmistakably delighted by what she's saying. "They say things you experience in the championship bodies are as good as real life. The ratings were incredible and it was the last. they. saw. of that crying hopeful, whats-her-name, Lunar Crescent? Traumatized for life!"

Doomykins fucked around with this message at 17:27 on May 22, 2018

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

PDF | Entrance Music

Siroko keeps her mind on her cards, initially at least. But as Vivian starts telling stories, Siroko gets a bit distracted, hearing about the exploits of fighters past. As a result her play veers from merely aggressive to reckless.

Streetwise: 1d20+6 8

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

"I watched a bit when I was young. My brother was always more of a fan than me, but even he stopped when the Phoenix Unconquered Suns disbanded." Lawrence deftly sinks the 9, then takes care of the 12 on the followup - but his ploy to bounce it off the 7 accidentally ends up sinking that ball too. "Congratulations, though." The two of you continue until all that's left is the 13, the 8 and that drat 1, having been knocked away from the pocket during one of Lawrence's shots. It's Caelynn's turn.

------------

The siblings seem to be enjoying themselves. Fenrir Spear leans back in his chair, utterly relaxed as Siroko's "unlucky" play causes their lead to grow.

"Sounds like carnage." Fenrir takes a long drag on his cigarette, exhaling through his nostrils to allow the smoke to wreathe his head. "Sounds like home. In Bremen, we lived in the shadow of Berlin. To compensate, we took the violence to a new level. I remember stabbing das Ungeheuer over and again, breaking ribs and tearing holes in his hide, until his entrails spilled all over me - and still, his hands would not move from my throat."

"Mm. And when we finally made it to Berlin, we took it with us. The audience had quite a shock at first. In our first match, I blew Hakenmaster's head clean off with a well placed shot." She points a finger-gun at Fenrir, who lets out a raucous laugh. "Jackson Pollock wishes he could have made such a splatter." The four of you go on playing and swapping stories. You start a little bit of a comeback, the score coming close to even, and Vivi feels like her elaborate distraction theatre is playing a part. She also can't help but notice Fenrir looking her way a bit a lot more than is strictly natural. After a particularly obvious flirtation from Vivi, he finally gives her a little bit of a smile. In a move that would be surreptitious if Vivi wasn't staring deeply into his eyes, he turns his head ever so lightly and glances over at his sister's end of the table.

"Nur zu." Jotun shifts in her chair, then clasps her hands above her head and leans back, stretching her back out. She cracks her neck to both sides, looks at her single remaining card laying facedown on the table, and casually flicks the it over. The 2 of diamonds lands on top of the pile of played cards, trumping Siroko's ace of spades and fulfilling the siblings' bid. She gives Siroko a smug sideways glance, self-satisfied with her bit of theatrics. "I think that makes it your deal. Last bid, by the way."

Wol fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Jun 11, 2018

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

"Mm. Shame, that was. They were one of the greats." At least Erzbet wasn't here to hear her say that. Taking the last of her glass, Caelynn carefully lines up her shot. "So what is it you do then, Lawrence? Other than playing pool with strangers." With a smile, she manages to sink the 1 after a double ricochet. Not what she'd expected, but a point is a point. Still, it had left her in a tricky position to down the final ball. At the very least, she can set it up; so that's what she does, hoping the man doesn't manage to take the game away from her at the last moment.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

PDF

"You have such a wonderful style!" If anyone could appreciate pure gore it was the little killbot! Getting a positive response sends Vivi's heart all aflutter. Literally, a small arhythmia developing. She'll have to ask Roxie or Siroko to shock her tomorrow to reset it. As Fenrir gives her the smile her eyes subconsciously shift to a pleasant green hue. A million thoughts from carefully researched dating guides buzz through her head until one somber, sincere thought flattens them all out and quiets her processes. "You're a long way from home and you're heading even further. It must get lonely." The same impossible chill that comes every generation has taught her the terror of loneliness. When all of the other stars age out and begin to retire and there's Vivi, still fighting, still in her 20s. She beams before she accidentally betrays her inner workings. "I'll watch streams of your matches. Maybe we can meet on the world stage!" It was a bit much, that last line, but does a diva ever back down!?

To finish she puts on her sweetest little smile and plays a simple, sincere hand. Trusting Siroko to win anything but a beer can crushing contest was folly to begin with... but she made a decent wingman. The Spears were in a good mood and no doubt it'd be time to call it a night. A diva may not back down but the gentleman was supposed to ask.

"Mmm, is it "all in" now?" Streetwise 19 via Ghost Reroll. A diva didn't have to go quietly either. And what man wouldn't appreciate a little fire? Her hands and processes shift through the best of BridgeManiacs.Hol subconsciously as she adjusts her play at the last moment.

Doomykins fucked around with this message at 17:26 on May 22, 2018

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

PDF | Entrance Music

Siroko accepts the deck, shuffling and dealing with the easy competence she's shown with it all night, answering Jotun's smirk with one of her own. "You saw our match today, and somehow again you pin your hopes on the Furies failing at the final moment, as if we have not triumphed against terrible tribulations time and again."

Her smirk breaks into a feral grin. "Good! To win against worthy and valiant rivals makes victory that much sweeter." After she deals the last card, Siroko leans back and calls over to Cal. "A round for everyone at the table. We'll need to celebrate and commiserate soon."

Having made the order and the boast, Siroko moves on to making her prediction true. She's focused again, and while still playing assertively, her risk-taking is more considered.

Streetwise: 1d20+6 22

Mortify
Feb 4, 2005

Taking her third tequila (or was it fourth?), Roxie wanders over to watch the 'Bridge' match unfold. She gives a friendly, "Hola, amigos," including Fenrir and Jotun in the gesture. While she has no experience with 'Bridge,' she is well versed in trick-taking games, having spent much of her life playing "Renegado," believed to be the origin of Ombre, with other members of the church. Knowing better than to give the appearance of cheating, she even avoids standing behind the siblings, instead standing behind Siroko.

While the other woman is busy auctioning, Roxie bends down with her phone ready, throwing a quick V at the lens and snaps a selfie with the back of Siroko's head and Vivi in frame, omitting the siblings, and files it away for future use.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Lawrence has been becoming more relaxed over the course of the game, but as soon as Caelynn makes him the topic of conversation, he visibly tenses back up. As with his first, he takes a long time to line up his next shot, struggling to achieve a posture loose enough for precision. Finally, he hits it, forcefully banking the 13 off the rail to sink it in the corner pocket.
"These days, I'm not sure. Trying to be a painter, I think." He stares in silence, briefly, staring at the last remaining ball standing between either of you and victory. "But making and selling are two different things." Unfortunately for Caelynn, Lawrence's last shot isn't particularly difficult. He shoots, sinks the 8, and takes the game. Showing no hint of celebration, the first thing he does is to check his watch.
"Five minutes. Cutting it close tonight." He purses his lips. "Thank you for the game, Kate, but I have to go. It was the Furies, right? Maybe I'll watch a match or two."

------------

"Lonely?" Fenrir shrugs. "We make do. But I have to say, I didn't expect to see such charming sights in Philadelphia. Maybe once we're done here, you can show me more." He traces his thumb across his bottom lip, his eyes giving a sly smile meant only for Vivi. The game continues, Siroko and Vivi settling on a bid of four clubs. Vivi's computer brain immediately realizes four clubs won't quite be enough to win, but that just means you'll have to do a little better. You play down to the wire - four tricks are taken between you, but the siblings are making you work for it. You still have to overtrick to close the game in your favour. It comes down to the very last play, one where Vivi knows she doesn't have any remotely good cards left. All she can do is trust in her partner. Trust she does, and Siroko seals it. With nary a club left, her king of hearts stands unanswered.

"Verpiss!" Jotun slams her hand on the table, though her grin lets you know no harm's truly done. "Bartender, I'll have two bock. One for me, and one for my bank account." She lets you collect your winnings and revel in your victory, waiting until she has a beer in each hand to speak up again. Waving over whichever Furies are still around, she loudly declares, "A toast! To fame and fortune. May we die fighting and live to conquer the world."

Wol fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Jun 11, 2018

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

His prompt exit raises an eyebrow, but she nods. "Yeah, that's right. Good game, Lawrence, and good night." She gives it a moment, putting back the cues in the rack, before heading over to the bar again for another ginger ale. Barring anybody coming up to declare their enthusiasm for the Furies, she'll join the group at the bridge table just in time to hear Jotun declare her toast. She raises her glass in response with a smile. "Hear, hear."

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

PDF

Vivi returns the smile with her green-light gaze and a some batting of her eyelashes. She feels quite smugly superior when the Bridge win comes in and whispers some sincere praise to Siroko: "You can be my wing-man any day! <3" Vivi has to stand to rest a hand on Siroko's shoulder in a show of camaraderie, raising her latest serving of sugary sweet watered down tequila to toast with the others. "Fame and Fortune! Yay!" She finishes her drink and feels thoroughly drunk, or pickled, or whatever semblance of blood dilution passes for her in organics. She saunters over to Fenrir and whispers sweet nothings and a suggestion to retire to her place for the night. Vivi makes a little hand gesture to the others and mouths don't wait up before the two depart.

---

The next time the Furies and Phia meet for training, or a media spot, or casually... well, the next time the Furies meet Vivi is in full morning after glow. She's extra peppy, extra dolled up and her voice is disgustingly sweet. And she has gone to the trouble of picking up coffee for everyone! She presents Phia with the largest and most expensive drink on the menu: "Because you're the boss~", Roxie gets a strong mix of coffee and liquor: "Good morning, bestie~!", Siroko gets a straight cup of joe with just a small bit of cream and sugar because "Tough but sweet~", Caelynn gets the sweetest drink possible with a hint of caramel "Looking good, cutie!" and finally Vivi offers Erzbet a cup of black coffee, accompanied by the same joke she has made at least twice already!

This is terror unlike any seen before. "Black, like your soul! Hahahahahaha!" Vivi goes to at ease and sips at her own drink, a second order of what she got for Caelynn. She's feeling great about their next match and has already visited a costume shop in preparation for their next pre-match spot. This fashionista was ready to win the war!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

PDFII Entrance Music

"You got it," growls Erzbet, distinctly the least morning of persons. "Who pooped diamonds on your pillow?"