Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Mello Yello is actually the superior citrus soda OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
If you have a local "swarthy Mediterranean" market, I highly recommend you get your hands on some Bosnian Limona. It tastes like pure concentrated summer and is the best thing in the world.

Edit: here is a documentary on the subject filmed in real time.

edit edit: Who among both, children and adults, could say no to these ladies refreshing them with the best juice?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts fucked around with this message at 00:18 on May 18, 2018

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

like a cigarette should posted:

I hear Europeans don't like root beer, what the gently caress is wrong with you?

It's good :britain:

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I’m drinking Spiked Arnold Palmer. It’s good but I get heartburn after the sixth can

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEQzJRRIXKs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC79RT8lZvw

How do you Drop It?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Like it's... like it's hot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

My mom’s from Salisbury, NC and her high school FWB is the president of Cheerwine so I grew up getting free merch. We moved to Canada over 20 years ago and he still hasn’t pushed for international distribution which sucks. THANKS, CLIFF.

There used to be a gas station on Stokes Ferry Road between town and Gold Hill that had Sun Drop and Cheerwine slushies that came in gigantic, plain white styrofoam cups for maybe a buck. I haven’t been down that way in a decade. Wonder if it’s still there!

• Locked thread