Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

JaySB posted:

He just "waterboarded" himself on video to prove that it's not torture. Does Tim Kennedy strike you as the kind of person who is going to talk about mundane poo poo? No, he's gonna say a bunch of dumb outlandish things.

My last deployment my boss told us about survival school, he was in a class where they waterboarded people. When asked if it was torture he yelled "gently caress YES IT IS!"

I will let him know an idiot thinks he's wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

maffew buildings posted:

My last deployment my boss told us about survival school, he was in a class where they waterboarded people. When asked if it was torture he yelled "gently caress YES IT IS!"

I will let him know an idiot thinks he's wrong

Didn't spb say it isn't torture in this very thread?

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Looking forward to Joe Rogan giving another hateful idiot a platform and trying to ~meet them halfway~

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

...and the pitch! posted:

Didn't spb say it isn't torture in this very thread?

On a long enough timeline everything is torture

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
brian redban

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
Chael's gonna fluster Ariel so bad he'll run off into the wild, never to be seen again.

Hopefully.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Ariel survived multiple Rampage interviews when he first started, Chael isnt gonna phase him when hes seasoned

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Bluedeanie posted:

Ariel survived multiple Rampage interviews when he first started, Chael isnt gonna phase him when hes seasoned

I think, if anything, Ariel's fragility has gotten worse as he's sort of convinced himself that he actually matters.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

LobsterMobster posted:

ufc is maybe palelei vs krylov?

i really like this non-ufc fight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjDnxKRtb0s

never seen this before, unreal.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
I read out the Oildome posts to my wife and she told me she nearly peed herself from laughing so hard.

Big John was on Rogan's show the other day and that was an awesome listen. Not going to bother with Kennedy, I have better things to do with my time*

*that's a lie but I'm still not going to

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
Re funny fights, Melvin vs Cyborg 1 is the ultimate expression of two man gasout:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om3sZo9KIxI

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I literally can not move on from the baby oil brawler. That’s the most genuinely hilarious thing I’ve read in forever. What the gently caress.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Bluedeanie posted:

Yeah most people from suburban Oregon don't gently caress with any kind of seasoning.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
As for funny fights I'm always partial to Kamal Shalorus cratering Jamie Varners balls like 5 times and still getting a draw out of it.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
we need baby oil MMA to be a thing

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
Standing in the armistice zone of a baby oil themed prison cell screaming insults

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Snowman_McK posted:

What's the funniest UFC/MMA fight?

Kongo and Yvel flowing from one technique to another.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Het_y1KL1ws

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

talking poo poo and luring people into a known baby oil trap feels like a very on brand thing for the ufc thread i am glad to have read it

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Oildome has become a thing. Hilarious. I'm glad my brother could provide the best new base for MMA. For the person asking what he was doing his time for it was drugs. 9 years in, 3 years supervised probation and 10 years unsupervised. He's not a bad dude but he likes a scrap. He just finished his 3 years supervised. I sent him a text saying that I have some questions. So if y'all want to know anything about oildome let me know and I'll ask him.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
did anyone ever conquer the oildome

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Kongo and Yvel flowing from one technique to another.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Het_y1KL1ws

has there been anyone with a worse ratio for looking like a badass V. actually fighting than Kongo? I remember when I started watching, I remember assuming he would be good, or at least competent at throwing punches.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Did he feel like a spider when he was luring his opponents to his lair to Face The Oil

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

the return of georges st pierre helps

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
he was caught using performance enhancing bath products v bj

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Untrustable posted:

Oildome has become a thing. Hilarious. I'm glad my brother could provide the best new base for MMA. For the person asking what he was doing his time for it was drugs. 9 years in, 3 years supervised probation and 10 years unsupervised. He's not a bad dude but he likes a scrap. He just finished his 3 years supervised. I sent him a text saying that I have some questions. So if y'all want to know anything about oildome let me know and I'll ask him.

how did he get so much baby oil, i thought jail was supposed to be kind of hard and maybe if you had dry skin that was kind of just tough

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
did the actual cell dwellers of the oildome have a secret map of where to tread?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

what was his favourite antagonism to scream at his fellow inmates to coerce them into his domain?

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Did he mix up the baby oil pattern so people wouldn't learn where the safe zone was?

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
seriously just get him an account and make him moderator because he IS mma

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

GSP, Northcutt, baby oil. Book it.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

how did he get so much baby oil, i thought jail was supposed to be kind of hard and maybe if you had dry skin that was kind of just tough

I'm waiting for him to call me back but I do know the answer to this one. Churches donated care baskets with things like lotion, soap, toothpaste, and baby oil for inmates around the holidays. He would barter for their oil and whatever else he wanted. Also I can't buy him account because part of his probation is no internet access.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

I thought the same thing. I looked up prison commissary items and baby oil was there for like $2.30. The best I can tell it was a woman's prison, but it's on offer and and it's affordable. Since the brother of Oil Dome is named "Untrustable" I thought I'd at least do a cursory googling.

https://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/dub/DUB_CommList.pdf

Now to figure out how to defeat GSP once and for all.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Untrustable posted:

Also I can't buy him account because part of his probation is no internet access.

Seems rude.

Eat This Glob fucked around with this message at 03:30 on May 18, 2018

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi5DhEWl312/?utm_source=ig_embed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyyOahYXhUQ

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

https://twitter.com/danawhite/status/997255218956877825

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Eat This Glob posted:

I thought the same thing. I looked up prison commissary items and baby oil was there for like $2.30. The best I can tell it was a woman's prison, but it's on offer and and it's affordable. Since the brother of Oil Dome is named "Untrustable" I thought I'd at least do a cursory googling.

https://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/dub/DUB_CommList.pdf

Now to figure out how to defeat GSP once and for all.

this is like a d&d puzzle where you have to figure out how to cross the river of baby oil in order to fight the boss or whatever so you save up all your money to dump baby powder in the cell and attach cotton balls to your feet and make some sort of shiv out of jolly ranchers

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i feel like as soon as someone who knows BJJ gets baby oil'd he'd be in for a bad time

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Ok I just got off the phone with my brother and he has answered your oil dome questions. I'm quoting him pretty much directly.

Did anyone ever conquer the oil cell? "No, no one hosed with me in prison".

How did you bait people into the cell? "I talked poo poo and they'd come runnin'. I'd call them faggots or pussies and tell them to come get me".

Was it weird calling people faggots since you're an openly gay man? "No. It was loving prison."

How did you get people over and over? "You wanted to either catch one of the new guys who was acting tough, or wait long enough for someone to forget that you had done it to them before"

So people willingly entered your oil cell even after getting beat up in the same way? Why? "Because if they didn't come at me they'd be fuckin' losers and the rest of the guys would gently caress with them."

Who taught you this? Or did you come up with it on your own? "It's just prison poo poo. Everyone did it."

And a shocking revelation...

You're telling me your whole cell block knew the oil gambit and did it to each other? "Yeah but I was really good at it."

Did you ever get oiled? "Yeah but he was naked and oiled himself up and I was naked so it was a fair fight."

Did you win? "Yeah."

He says he's glad y'all can have a laugh about it and says hi.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Untrustable posted:

Ok I just got off the phone with my brother and he has answered your oil dome questions. I'm quoting him pretty much directly.

Did anyone ever conquer the oil cell? "No, no one hosed with me in prison".

How did you bait people into the cell? "I talked poo poo and they'd come runnin'. I'd call them faggots or pussies and tell them to come get me".

Was it weird calling people faggots since you're an openly gay man? "No. It was loving prison."

How did you get people over and over? "You wanted to either catch one of the new guys who was acting tough, or wait long enough for someone to forget that you had done it to them before"

So people willingly entered your oil cell even after getting beat up in the same way? Why? "Because if they didn't come at me they'd be fuckin' losers and the rest of the guys would gently caress with them."

Who taught you this? Or did you come up with it on your own? "It's just prison poo poo. Everyone did it."

And a shocking revelation...

You're telling me your whole cell block knew the oil gambit and did it to each other? "Yeah but I was really good at it."

Did you ever get oiled? "Yeah but he was naked and oiled himself up and I was naked so it was a fair fight."

Did you win? "Yeah."

He says he's glad y'all can have a laugh about it and says hi.

lmao at every detail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
jesus christ everyone did it but he was the oil dome champion idk what is the more ridiculous aspect of that

• Locked thread