Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Oscar Wild posted:

More disturbing are the 50 pages of badly drawn Mickey Mouse/Donald Duck yaoi that Anne drew in the margins.

I want to think yaoi is like some weird constant of female adolescence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
Mickey mantle / donald trump yaoi

What is yaoi?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
lmao, GBS immediately storms in to dunk on the Holocausted teenager's jokes

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

please to be merging this thread with the death to israel thread for maximum hate speech

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

please to be merging this thread with the death to israel thread for maximum hate speech

To be fair theres a lot to critisize about israel, especially the recent events

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
I liked the one about the ugly wife tbh.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Jose Mengelez posted:

posting from the gas chamber

Hooly lol

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

The officer that arrested them all and took them to the Gestapo headquarters was found years after the war and was still a cop in Austria. Vienna police tried to cover up that they knew who he was. They let him continue being a cop afterwards.

quote:

Silberbauer said that Anne "looked like the pictures in the books, but a little older, and prettier. 'You have a lovely daughter', I said to Mr. Frank"

Hope this tidbit about creepy gestapo man brightens your day.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
:gas:ing this thread might be in bad taste :colbert:

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I like how people are reacting way, way too strongly in this thread lol

This is neat. If you see a whole lot more into it than that, like... I dunno, chill out. Maybe you suck

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Inept posted:

The officer that arrested them all and took them to the Gestapo headquarters was found years after the war and was still a cop in Austria. Vienna police tried to cover up that they knew who he was. They let him continue being a cop afterwards.
Austria is a really bad country. Did you know Hitler was actually from Austria?????

Speaking of that, here's another good laugh: Famous son of a nazi Jörg Haider drunk drove himself right off a mountain.

Syncopated posted:

I liked the one about the ugly wife tbh.
I didn't get that one. It reads like there are words missing :confused:

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I feel like Homer flipping through a Far Side calendar

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Inept posted:

The officer that arrested them all and took them to the Gestapo headquarters was found years after the war and was still a cop in Austria.

All those kangaroos make people crazy down there.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Mooey Cow posted:

I didn't get that one. It reads like there are words missing :confused:

I think it's a translation artifact.

The joke is "Morrie, I have to but you?"

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Ffs, the joke is that the husband still has to gently caress her even though she's sleeping with someone else as well.

Khorne
May 1, 2002
How come you didn't post more jokes by Anne Frank herself? The article on that site sucks and intentionally omits details. :(

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

...and the pitch! posted:

I think it's a translation artifact.

The joke is "Morrie, I have to but you?"

So you're saying a 1945 cuck joke was lost in translation.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

No. I'm sure not.

I'm saying Henny Youngman ripped of Anne Frank.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Khorne posted:

How come you didn't post more jokes by Anne Frank herself? The article on that site sucks and intentionally omits details. :(

I did. They said she only had a few.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

spacetoaster posted:

I did. They said she only had a few.

She would have written more but she lacked concentration.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Knock, knock
who's there?
Peter
*Anne Frank salivates*

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Somewhere, Jeff Mangum just sat bolt upright without knowing why

tsa
Feb 3, 2014

Inept posted:

Ah yes, because it's much better to just fire and punish everyone associated with the old regime, just look at how well that turned out in Iraq after all.

It's not like all those people, most with military experience, will band together and take advantage of the fragile nature of a war torn country, that's impossible.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I always get Anne Frank and Helen Keller confused.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Jose Oquendo posted:

I always get Anne Frank and Helen Keller confused.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQof6sxMjp4

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Are you loving kidding me. gently caress you Kevin Smith.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Hey man, you're the one spouting Randall-level stuff.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

It’s funny to think about, but when WWIII happens, and we in the US are the bad guys (because obviously), maybe I can secretly keep a diary after the New Allies invade. Decades after the war (when we’ve become Europe/China 2, historians will find my diary full of cuck jokes, GTA 4 cheat codes, and Halo erotic fan fiction.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

quote:

"A man had a very ugly wife and he did not want a relationship with her. One evening, he came home and he saw his friend lying in bed with his wife and the man said: 'He does and I have to!!!!' "
the first sentence works as a modern joke just by itself

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

tsa posted:

Ah yes, because it's much better to just fire and punish everyone associated with the old regime, just look at how well that turned out in Iraq after all.

It's not like all those people, most with military experience, will band together and take advantage of the fragile nature of a war torn country, that's impossible.

I'm ok with firing/punishing all of the nazi secret police that carted people off to be gassed, yes

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
I'm saddened by the fact that Anne Frank seemed like an intelligent person and that she had a lot more left to contribute to the world.

How such a beautiful flower was snuffed out of this world angers me.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
in an alternate reality anne frank could be shitposting about how we all smoke pole

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

bag em and tag em posted:

lmao, GBS immediately stormtroopers in to dunk on the Holocausted teenager's jokes

ftfy

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Salty Josh posted:

I'm saddened by the fact that Anne Frank seemed like an intelligent person and that she had a lot more left to contribute to the world.

:same:

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
I went to see an Anne Frank play once as a young teenager

The actress who played Anne didn't have underwear on and she crouched near the front of the stage during one scene so I got to see up her skirt

I guess she was just going full method into the dirty Anne Frank role

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Salty Josh posted:

i didn't know the guy from neutral milk hotel posted here

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Salty Josh posted:

one wonders how many brilliant people were killed in the jewish population alone in the holocaust (never mind the many other soldiers and civilians from non-jewish backgrounds), given how intellectually productive the jewish community has been since ww2 (over a third of nobel prizes have been to jewish people loving hell). what a terrible price.

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
Oh yes, such a beautiful flower. Just blooming, still in the first blush of spring. It's untouched petals closed around it's young pollen, undefiled. What cruelty that such a newly flowering bud would be plucked in springtime by the cruel hand of the hun.

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS

Neurosis posted:

one wonders how many brilliant people were killed in the jewish population alone in the holocaust (never mind the many other soldiers and civilians from non-jewish backgrounds), given how intellectually productive the jewish community has been since ww2 (over a third of nobel prizes have been to jewish people loving hell). what a terrible price.

Actually, I uh, hear it was evolution. Only the smartest jews survived and so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho

• Locked thread