Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Definitely the thing about how the rich get richer and the poor stay poor. I dunno if it's a conspiracy though...or is it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it's all due to those people poorer than us that the rich keep getting richer than us

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Horses are just big gay dogs

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Mods knew.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Kazak posted:

A fun lil NYC conspiracy theory: there are two Manhattan Mini Storage locations on Spring St, one block apart. Rumor has it one is always fully rented out and customers are advised to inquire at the other location instead. Reason being that the full up location is actually an nsa server farm disguised as a self storage building.

It's not too far from my work I'll give it a shot some weekend and report back

The government is known to hide shady crap in really unassuming places. A stripmall near here had a big sports store that went belly-up. The next business in was a froyo place that took up only 5% of that space. No other businesses there.

Why would a crappy froyo place buy such an enormous space just to use the front portion?

It's either government offices, a drug ring or a business owner who doesn't know how to manage their money.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It's like nail salons and dry cleaners, it's to get visas for overseas family members

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I would be super sad if osama didn't die the way they said, next to a computer filled with anime roms and .mkvs of Antz

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Inzombiac posted:

The government is known to hide shady crap in really unassuming places. A stripmall near here had a big sports store that went belly-up. The next business in was a froyo place that took up only 5% of that space. No other businesses there.

Why would a crappy froyo place buy such an enormous space just to use the front portion?

It's either government offices, a drug ring or a business owner who doesn't know how to manage their money.

why would they put their secret offices in a public mall when they could rent a warehouse in the middle of nowhere

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Inzombiac posted:

It's just Casey and Sarah trying to keep an eye on Chuck.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
They put something in Kleenex that makes you need to blow your nose more.

Matinee
Sep 15, 2007

New Coke was always intended to be a failure, but was on the market long enough to ensure consumers wouldn't notice/mind Classic Coke switching from sugar to HFCS when it came back.

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Rutibex posted:

why would they put their secret offices in a public mall when they could rent a warehouse in the middle of nowhere

Spooks need froyo and cinabun too.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
putting secret sites that people have to actually come and go from regularly out in the middle of nowhere would make them kook-proof but very obvious to real spies.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
American cops are still assassinating leftist activists

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

the accounts of the assassination of bin laden are fishy as hell. he's probably dead by now, but i wouldn't be surprised if the specifics of how and when he died were completely different from the official story.

Seymour hersh is right

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

Horses are just big gay dogs

Seymour hersh again

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Beyonce is actually like 10yr older than she says, and is also Solange's mother.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

paul_soccer10 posted:

Those black lives matter leaders in Ferguson and elsewhere committed suicide by gunshot and then self immolated in their cars, that's all

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
CIA controls the national coke trade.

I just buy this without any evidence because of how plausible it seems to me. Verified reports of super shady poo poo such as cokeplanez and iran contra already get you easily more than half way there.

Besides its one the the US governments primary and most honored functions to pull shady crap so as to please US economic interests. Whether its illegal or not, the drug trade is a huge economic interest in the US. Every other level of government, from corrupt cops to the US military already demonstrably already has their fingers in that pie. Why should the wings of our government that love the gently caress out of secrecy be any different?

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The cia is backing one of the cartels

eshock
Sep 2, 2004

The Zodiac Killer was a cop and the cops covered for him.

The Russians definitely did something with that plane that disappeared.

And also

paul_soccer10 posted:

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

eshock posted:

The Russians definitely did something with that plane that disappeared.

oh yea thats a really good one come to think of it

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

paul_soccer10 posted:

Your chess isnt nine D enuf. The CIA is behind all of the cartels. Not directly but in that shadowy NWO plausible deniability way.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Let's assume it's true: what value is there for cia in that?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
The CIA had sex with my wife.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Statutory Ape posted:

so they have an excuse to kill minorities?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Guys who chop off their dicks aren't actually girls. They are actually mentally ill.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

conspiracy theory: a bunch of you were actively trying to tank the thread. so many of you chose to argue so earnestly against rutibex, a guy whose gimmick has been "dumb and wrong" for years and literally has it in his custom title under his weird logo avatar. the alternate explanation that you guys are all loving stupid as hell and fell for such a simple troll in 2018 is just too farfetched to believe

Statutory Ape posted:

destabilizing the poo poo out of mexico for free tamales and taco bowls

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS

paul_soccer10 posted:

The zetas were trained at the school of the Americas, same as the contras.

Statutory Ape posted:

Control of the US's southern buffer zone, as well as a handle on drugs coming in, in addition to an in with their partners further south

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Not every idiotic post is a troll. There are plenty of people out there that are really that stupid.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

food court bailiff posted:

conspiracy theory: a bunch of you were actively trying to tank the thread. so many of you chose to argue so earnestly against rutibex, a guy whose gimmick has been "dumb and wrong" for years and literally has it in his custom title under his weird logo avatar. the alternate explanation that you guys are all loving stupid as hell and fell for such a simple troll in 2018 is just too farfetched to believe

destabilizing the poo poo out of mexico for free tamales and taco bowls

as the OP of this thread, they can't really tank it, since i started it as a joke thread and then ppl just turned it into an actual conspiracy theory thread

seriously go read my OP lmao

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Not every idiotic post is a troll. There are plenty of people out there that are really that stupid.

case in point:

Waltzing Along posted:

Guys who chop off their dicks aren't actually girls. They are actually mentally ill.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

yeah I eat rear end posted:

yes, and then there's rutibex, a well known troll who for years made people melt down in board game threads by talking about his pirated copies made from cereal boxes, who doesn't even try to hide his gimmick

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

also don't worry OP, I got that it was a joke thread. I want it to succeed just as much as you

conspiracy theory: dick cheney intentionally shot harry whittington while quail (or whatever) hunting

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Statutory Ape posted:

as the OP of this thread, they can't really tank it, since i started it as a joke thread and then ppl just turned it into an actual conspiracy theory thread

my dude you can't just walk this back now that you're seeing the g-men following you around, they know you know. doesn't matter if it was a joke originally, now the feds think you're an NK defector spreading state secrets about their villainous attack plans

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

food court bailiff posted:

yes, and then there's rutibex, a well known troll who for years made people melt down in board game threads by talking about his pirated copies made from cereal boxes, who doesn't even try to hide his gimmick

well known to people who post in board game threads, maybe. I only read the quality forums: gbs and pyf, and I don't really look at the name of who I'm replying to I :justpost:

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Statutory Ape posted:

mandela effect in action

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
op is a conspriacy

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
While this forum may seem dead and gay to some, because of things like LF, offsites (including 4chan), and semiprominent twitterests seemingly being birthed here, there really are people being paid to post on SA. They're ment to steer us away from topics that are too sticky, set desirable tones on topics that are hot, and keep an eye to identify radicals. This is probably being done by different groups even

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

people bought old accounts with ill gotten bitcoins and are astrotrumping the forums. maga avatars are a money laundering scheme. mods know.

• Locked thread