Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I hope Oildome takes its rightful place in psp history next to back posture and sexual market value

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Someone get on making an Oildome FC rash guard

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I hope Oildome takes its rightful place in psp history next to back posture and sexual market value

And invite Sage Northcutt to the next Oildome event

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
brb, trying to figure out how to merge OilDome with Moat Fights

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

how would a mobn sprawl work in the oil dome

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Wamsutta posted:

how would a mobn sprawl work in the oil dome

depends on who is or isnt naked, i think

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

LobsterMobster posted:

depends on who is or isnt naked, i think

strategically you actually wouldnt want someones momentum to pass harmlessly beneath you bc that would place them in the TractionZone, which you want to control and deny your opponent, so oildome is the most antimobn ruleset available

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

LobsterMobster posted:

brb, trying to figure out how to merge OilDome with Moat Fights

the YAMMA but with baby oil flowing down the sides

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Wamsutta posted:

My mental version of baby oil brother is Stevie Janowski from Eastbound and Down

Laughing like a maniac at work picturing this - however, it's Stevie post chin surgery.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Marching Powder posted:

i'm not going to earnestly defend the oildome guy's honour but he literally never claimed that.

> Did anyone ever conquer the oil cell? "No, no one hosed with me in prison".

He might have lost some matches outside the Oildome, but inside he was never defeated.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

I am actually delirious from laughing so much. I think about Tim Horton poop lady, I laugh. When I stop thinking about her, I think about Oil Dome, and start laughing again. It's a perpetual motion machine.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Shadow225 posted:

I am actually delirious from laughing so much. I think about Tim Horton poop lady, I laugh. When I stop thinking about her, I think about Oil Dome, and start laughing again. It's a perpetual motion machine.

Clearly the best tactic to winning in oil dome is to fling feces at the man standing in the safe zone enraging him so much that he temporarily forgets about the oil on the floor and charges you.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
nobody hosed with my dad in prison i can't imagine how powerful he would have been with modern day oil tactics

mewse
May 2, 2006

Shadow225 posted:

There are seriously articles out right now "REVEALED: The Tim Horton's Pooper Wasn't Allowed To Use The Restroom" like it wasn't obvious

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
who is gonna win the wonderboy/till fight? im goin back and forth but i got wonderboy right now

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Skip My Posts posted:

who is gonna win the wonderboy/till fight? im goin back and forth but i got wonderboy right now

I think Wonderboy wins at range. Till might be able to guerrilla his way into the clinch for a takedown.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
has till's chin been tested at all?

Saints Crow
Aug 25, 2006

Johnny is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all bangers

So is Turkish Oil Wrestling just Open Air Oildome?

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
Mark Coleman slipping harmlessly off an IKEA chair.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Untrustable posted:

Ok I just got off the phone with my brother and he has answered your oil dome questions. I'm quoting him pretty much directly.

Did anyone ever conquer the oil cell? "No, no one hosed with me in prison".

How did you bait people into the cell? "I talked poo poo and they'd come runnin'. I'd call them faggots or pussies and tell them to come get me".

Was it weird calling people faggots since you're an openly gay man? "No. It was loving prison."

How did you get people over and over? "You wanted to either catch one of the new guys who was acting tough, or wait long enough for someone to forget that you had done it to them before"

So people willingly entered your oil cell even after getting beat up in the same way? Why? "Because if they didn't come at me they'd be fuckin' losers and the rest of the guys would gently caress with them."

Who taught you this? Or did you come up with it on your own? "It's just prison poo poo. Everyone did it."

And a shocking revelation...

You're telling me your whole cell block knew the oil gambit and did it to each other? "Yeah but I was really good at it."

Did you ever get oiled? "Yeah but he was naked and oiled himself up and I was naked so it was a fair fight."

Did you win? "Yeah."

He says he's glad y'all can have a laugh about it and says hi.

Okay seriously can we rename the subforum The Oildome asap

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Who is Tim Hortons poop lady?

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

Disgusting Coward posted:

Mark Coleman slipping harmlessly off an IKEA chair.

Lmao

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Triticum Guzzler posted:

She pooped then threw her poop.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I've come a long way from drunk-liveposting GDTs while drawing on my chest in sharpie to not knowing what the gently caress is going on in this thread, but Oildome is the one thing that has me laughing again without caring that I don't know what's going on anymore

Szymanski
Jul 31, 2005

You down with OCP?
Sugartime Jones

Skip My Posts posted:

Till is really limited I imagine he'll get picked apart

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Skip My Posts posted:

I gotta pick Wonderboy. He is so good at finding holes in other people's stand up and his own unorthodox style throws people off. Also, this is a huge step up in competition for Till. He beat Cerrone last October and now fights the #1 ranked welterweight.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
Till is really big, and I think he has a real shot at punching over some of Thompson's kicks. Basically work at Thompson's range more effectively than others have.
I think Till took one or two really good shots from Cerrone, and while he didn't just shrug them off, he was able to work past them.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Some canadian woman got really mad when staff wouldn't let her use the coffee shop bathroom so she leaned against a divider and pooped on the floor and then threw her own poop at the staff that denied her the key to the bathroom, and there is video.

On the dominance hierarchy I don't think her actions unseat the champion of the oildome

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Triticum Guzzler posted:

*puts on reading glasses, runs fingers searchingly over document* your mother

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

david carmichael posted:

*puts on reading glasses, runs fingers searchingly over document* your mother

[in my cornest to the core voice] and it is alllll over, just, like, that!!

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Triticum Guzzler posted:

https://twitter.com/WorldofIsaac/st...agenumber%3D747

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

that's cool but i assumed it was someone on the ufc roster doing the tim horton's making GBS threads

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
it happened recently on the internet so we all discuss it like everyone knows what we're talking about because there are fifty thousand different web sites that recycle the same content in slightly different ways Darren till is going to get hosed up

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I had not heard of the Tom Horton making GBS threads and will forget it immediately after making this post, but oil dome is currently the most important thing in my life.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

kimbo305 posted:

> Did anyone ever conquer the oil cell? "No, no one hosed with me in prison".

He might have lost some matches outside the Oildome, but inside he was never defeated.

it would be weird to me if he didn't win the fights in the location he booby trapped specifically to win fights.

sorry, i still believe in the oildome's legitimacy.

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

ALSO GJ BUYING A NEW ACCOUNT LIKE A GODDAMN COWARD
YOU USELESS WHITE NOISE POSTER

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THE BOLF RAMSHIELD YOU SO RICHLY DESERVE

now with professional animation
I don't give a crap about NONE of that stuff.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Marching Powder posted:

sorry, i still believe in the oildome's legitimacy.

If the oildome belt is so legit then why is the oildome champion fighting people who aren't even ranked

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

mewse posted:

If the oildome belt is so legit then why is the oildome champion fighting people who aren't even ranked

when you leave prison with the belt, it's kind of like retiring i guess

also the prison division is better in just about every way than UFC LHW or HW

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Matt Lindland posted:

I don't give a crap about NONE of that stuff.

not caring about things is big brain level for sure, but not caring about oildome is galaxy brain at least

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

Did the oil guy ever rape anyone in prison? Like you lost my oil challenge now i'm gonna take that rear end? Details if you can get him on the phone again, please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mewse
May 2, 2006

Let's not ruin the wholesomeness of beating up prisoners that didn't expect OilDome with tales of prison rape

• Locked thread