Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Turns out Richmond suck rear end everywhere other than the ground they get to play at 15 time a year plus finals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Richmond and Melb in top 4 is the best.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I am glad my dude Charlie got a win, go Lions.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

snoremac posted:

The ground flashing like that is annoying on telly.

It's pretty cool live though

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads

Chairchucker posted:

I am glad my dude Charlie got a win, go Lions.

You gotta check out his hanger in the first quarter

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
I believe the last time Richmond and Melbourne made the same finals series Hitler controlled Paris?

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

Solemn Sloth posted:

I believe the last time Richmond and Melbourne made the same finals series Hitler controlled Paris?

So WW3 really is coming

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:
https://mobile.twitter.com/triplewafer/status/998111708609626112

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Solemn Sloth posted:

And if it happens now it'll be while Hitler controls Washington

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

Solemn Sloth posted:

hitler couldn’t win away and got owned in finals despite home advantage

too much youth on the field

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib

snoremac posted:

:emptyquote:

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

Stoked with the Eagles' win. Simmo must have worked wonders in the off season.

Fox Footy do great coverage, however Bounce might be the worst show on Australian television which is saying something. Why not just have a normal round review show or something

Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

democracy depends on sausage sizzles

snoremac posted:

goddamn

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug

snoremac posted:

Vince mcmahon.gif

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Brown Paper Bag posted:

Fox Footy do great coverage, however Bounce might be the worst show on Australian television which is saying something. Why not just have a normal round review show or something

gotta have bants

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

He even had Krupp Stahl as a major sponsor

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

The Bounce was watchable when they didn’t have a studio audience.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Brown Paper Bag posted:

May I introduce you to The Footy Show, ACurrent Affair, 60 Minutes,Gogglebox, Tgw Bolt Report, Paul Murray Live, Sunrise, wifeswap, married at first si

Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

democracy depends on sausage sizzles
the bounce is extremely bad but it has a ways to go before it is as abominable as the footy show

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Spedman posted:

You gotta check out his hanger in the first quarter

I watched the highlights and it looked like he had a couple good marks, including one where he marked it in the goal square and then for some reason turned around and gave it to a teammate.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

the commentators at the time reckoned he thought he finished the mark outside of the square and was going to have to take his shot from a silly angle

he was wrong and finished the mark in the square

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
A bunch of collingwood fans ganged up an a saints fan at docklands.

Hope the lot of them get banned from the stadium (not a big loss since the pies hardly play there) and their memberships revoked.

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003

drunkill posted:

A bunch of collingwood fans ganged up an a saints fan at docklands.

Hope the lot of them get banned from the stadium (not a big loss since the pies hardly play there) and their memberships revoked.

https://twitter.com/7NewsMelbourne/status/998105048667242496

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Props to the tall guy for pushing in to try and break it up

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Jed Lamb scrags Sicily illegally for an entire game last year and all the media and internet could talk about was how good he was, but now he’s upset Garry Lyon and Tim Watson’s teams so “it’s crap”

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

realbez posted:

Jed Lamb scrags Sicily illegally for an entire game last year and all the media and internet could talk about was how good he was, but now he’s upset Garry Lyon and Tim Watson’s teams so “it’s crap”

Counterpoint: Sicily’s a oval office. If he had done it to tom bugg he’d be fine

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Lol nah, they’d be saying the same poo poo

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
In one example, an umpire stood next to lamb and Sicily, watching lamb punch and elbow Sicily in the back and just kept saying “don’t retaliate, don’t retaliate.” Lamb got a good one in, so Sicily turned around and pushed him in the chest. Of course lamb fell down like a sack of poo poo, whistle, free kick. What a superstar, they said.

Lamb starts a fight with Essendon at 3 qtr time over a sledge that we now think was made up or at least blown way out of proportion. Baguley should pay his fine, they said.

Lamb is mean to a Demons player in a 100 point loss. Garry is on the war path.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Anyway, I’m looking at getting a ups for my network stuff. Anyone got one that they like?

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

realbez posted:

Anyway, I’m looking at getting a ups for my network stuff. Anyone got one that they like?

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."
No one can reach that high

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
nevermind i've decided they're all pieces of poo poo and i'd rather everything just turn off

kind of like all of you!!

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Imagine defending James Sicily lmao

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Spin the wheel time! Buddy cleared of any reportable offence

Cloud the Cat
Apr 21, 2010

So...Bernie Vince is cleared basically because Thomas just got back up? Was a front on bump...makes no sense?

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Frontal bump, jumped in the air to do the bump, had no eyes for the ball/was looking at thomas and he got off.

Meanwhile newbie O'Brian got fined $2000 because someone ran into him and he stood his ground.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Buddy should have been suspended

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

My memory was that Vince didn’t actually catch Thomas in the head, he caught him entirely on the shoulder.

I tend to agree that he should be suspended though, legislating for effect instead of intent is absolute madness. It was an inherently extremely dangerous action.

Although I don’t think we are even legislating for effect anymore, it’s just completely loving random.

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
Yeah, the whole "you'll be suspended if they get injured and won't be if they don't" style of ruling is just absurd. Sure, take it into account to help determine severity in the lack of other evidence, but don't literally base the entire suspension on it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

cmndstab posted:

Yeah, the whole "you'll be suspended if they get injured and won't be if they don't" style of ruling is just absurd. Sure, take it into account to help determine severity in the lack of other evidence, but don't literally base the entire suspension on it!

I shot a machine gun into a crowd and didnt hit anyone so its all good guys!

- Luke Hodge, good bloke (tm)