Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Sami Zayn a good friend?
This poll is closed.
[Truth] Yes 61 56.48%
[Truth] No, but only because I'm a monster 4 3.70%
[Lie] No 3 2.78%
[Lie] I'm Sami Zayn 40 37.04%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Barring a huge UFC offer I think Brock probably resigns with these offers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
jaaaahhhnnnnnnnnn

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I think I'm just not going to post about anything other than stuff directly related to the shows now. I get enough misery masturbation from actual politics and important day to day stuff, personally.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Don't see why he wouldn't, same with Dolph and others who are frequently rumored to be "gone soon"

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Erebus posted:

full communism now to make wrestling better

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I think I'm just not going to post about anything other than stuff directly related to the shows now. I get enough misery masturbation from actual politics and important day to day stuff, personally.

If you want some (better) alternatives:

New Japan has Best of the Super juniors going on right now and you can cast it from a chrome browser to your Roku box with the RokuCast extension

Also CMLL is free every week on YouTube for Mondays and Tuesdays, Fridays air on the Marca Claro website and FB page and links are in the lucha thread

Pinche Rudo fucked around with this message at 00:02 on May 22, 2018

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I mean it seems like you're the one being weird about it. People here are basing the future of wwe on what has been the wwe for the past 15 years or so now. Now they have gently caress you money they can literally do whatever they want, and they don't have to worry about the fans at all because they have guaranteed money.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
https://twitter.com/KrisZellner/status/998621256198041602

#ThankYouStephanie #TrailBlazer

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

#CorporateRevolution

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

ugh

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

very :same:

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
https://twitter.com/WWEBigE/status/998698137672912897

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Between KSA and the new tv deals they're making the most money they've made while putting out an overall terrible product. I really don't know how else you expect people to react.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wcw should have won

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

anybody else besides me feeling worried, smug, or mad right now?

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

DoctorGonzo posted:

wcw should have won

dont you have f1 to watch

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
How much money will it take to get Kenny Omega and turn him into a jobber?

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

SatoshiMiwa posted:

I had to read this twice because I thought you meant resign, and not re-sign.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

exploded mummy posted:

dont you have f1 to watch

#forzaferrari

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Please refer to Bobby Lashley as Bobbly Lashley from now on. The WWE app sent this notification out to everyone:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Waffleopolis posted:

How much money will it take to get Kenny Omega and turn him into a jobber?

Omega is probably a hold out and will be for a long time, if not forever. He's single, no family, and is living his real life anime dream. He's also called out the WWE on its homophobia a few times. I wouldn't be too surprised if they find the right number for the Bucks retirement run. Anyone know if Okada likes surfing?

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Can't believe people are speculating on WWE's direction going forward the day they sign a massive fuckoff contract, I just don't get it

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

i look forward to the bobbly lashley segment tonight

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Roman and AJ are 100% switching brands before Smackdown is on Fox aren't they?

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Blaise330 posted:

Roman and AJ are 100% switching brands before Smackdown is on Fox aren't they?

Not just Roman but you better believe Stephanie and HHH will be switched over as well.

Gumball Gumption posted:

Omega is probably a hold out and will be for a long time, if not forever. He's single, no family, and is living his real life anime dream. He's also called out the WWE on its homophobia a few times. I wouldn't be too surprised if they find the right number for the Bucks retirement run. Anyone know if Okada likes surfing?

Bucks probably know too much about how merch makes to do a run but who knows. Okada has hung out backstage at Raw before and knows enough guys but also seems smart enough to see the Nakamura and Asuka pushes to hold out till he's broken down before going unless the offer is super money

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i don't understand why you guys won't just stick your head in the sand and ignore all this and just watch and enjoy the drat product

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Baron Corbin posted:

i don't understand why you guys won't just stick your head in the sand and ignore all this and just watch and enjoy the drat product

Hard to enjoy the stuff they put out

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

DoctorGonzo posted:

#forzaferrari

now I know why you like watching this company

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

https://twitter.com/WrestlingNewsCo/status/998640176665645057

big dog on the big games

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

"When i'm done, half of pro wrestling will still exist. I hope they remember you."

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I dunno, I think this is both good and bad news for the WWE.

FOX is paying a gently caress ton of money for a product that will not, in any scenario, generate the ratings they want. That's not even being pessimistic; they are paying a huge sum for a huge boost to their TV ratings. If the WWE can't deliver those ratings, and I just don't know if there's that many potential wrestling fans out there, the long term future for the WWE is gonna be an interesting one.

The other side of this: it's been noted that investors really like Vince being on top of the WWE. However, after a deal this huge you might be able to get away with Vince finally stepping down if he's got any interest in doing so. Given Vince's reputation, I doubt it, but I think they're about to make enough money that investors probably won't (for now anyway) care who's running the show.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Jackie D posted:

Can't believe people are speculating on WWE's direction going forward the day they sign a massive fuckoff contract, I just don't get it

should make a separate thread for it, imo

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

No, we already took the coward's way out and had to segregate any criticism of the Saudi deal to a different thread. This is WWE discussion and this is the literal WWE discussion thread

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
so who's excited about what Sami Zayn has in store for Bobby Lashley tonight?

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

do we really have to have a new thread every time WWE does something

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Chris James 2 posted:

No, we already took the coward's way out and had to segregate any criticism of the Saudi deal to a different thread. This is WWE discussion and this is the literal WWE discussion thread

:thejoke:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Low Desert Punk posted:

do we really have to have a new thread every time WWE does something
Believe it or not, we have one every monday night.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Baron Corbin posted:

so who's excited about what Sami Zayn has in store for Bobby Lashley tonight?

gently caress

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

Believe it or not, we have one every monday night.

damm....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Baron Corbin posted:

so who's excited about what Sami Zayn has in store for Bobbly Lashley tonight?

• Locked thread