Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

DoctorGonzo posted:

They are good

Who???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

*checks notes* I believe I'm supposed to say "Mike Jones" here.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

iospace posted:

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Brussels sprouts

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

iospace posted:

:newlol:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scuderia_Ferrari

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Poll time:

a) Grosjean crashes in FP1, FP2 and due to the awesome mechanics fixing his car lands somewhere in the backfield, starts last due to his penalty, and crashes all by himself, lonely, with tears in his eyes while fiddling with the brake balance sometime during laps 3 to 7

b) Grosjean crashes in qualifying, starts from the pitlane, and crashes lonely with tears in his eyes while fiddling with brake balance somewhere during lap 7 and 10

c) Grosjean get's his poo poo together, doesn't crash in FP or quali, manages to get a good grid position in the top ten, faces his penalty, and then crashes into at least three cars in St. Devote directly after start. While the remains - or should I say Romains - of his car get lifted into the truck, he sits there, lonely, with tears in his eyes, wishing he'd fiddled with brake balance before start

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

tuo posted:

Poll time:

a) Grosjean crashes in FP1, FP2 and due to the awesome mechanics fixing his car lands somewhere in the backfield, starts last due to his penalty, and crashes all by himself, lonely, with tears in his eyes while fiddling with the brake balance sometime during laps 3 to 7

This except after going over half race distance and putting the wear on the engine and generally wasting everyone's time

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Good poo poo op.

#ForzaFerrari

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Wikipedia defines success as "having competed"?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Ferrari. The Dallas Cowboys of Formula 1.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

track day bro! posted:

Good poo poo op.

#ForzaFerrari

Phwoar what a team.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

iospace posted:

*checks notes* I believe I'm supposed to say "Fernando Alonso" here.

:same:

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
Remember the year ferari where leading but completely hosed it due to incompetence it was 2018

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
also lol at the loosingest team in Formula 1 somehow being the most successful

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Remember when Massa in a Ferrari had a chance to win the WDC but got beat on the last race? Good times.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
We all love Ferrari. #ForzaFerrari

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Dubs posted:

also lol at the loosingest team in Formula 1 somehow being the most successful

What is this sentence?

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Frond posted:

What is this sentence?

#ForzaRetardi

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
lol @ the mental gymnastics itt from some bitter anglo ppl to discredit the best team in the history of Formula 1, which is Scuderia Ferrari

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

track day bro! posted:

lol @ the mental gymnastics itt from some bitter anglo ppl to discredit the best team in the history of Formula 1, which is Scuderia Ferrari

They have won a lot of races. Imagine all those race wins, mmm. Would be very salty if I was a fan of a british wasteteam.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Feels Villeneuve posted:

They have won a lot of races. Imagine all those race wins, mmm. Would be very salty if I was a fan of a british wasteteam.

*checks stats* Ferrari has lost 726 races, McLaren has lost 648. drat, what a Fail Team Ferrari are.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wow, says here that the UK has won more races than every other nation combined.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Wow, says here that the UK has won more races than every other nation combined.

Italy? More like FAILtaly, am i right?

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

I like the 2nd gen FE car, I think it looks cool. I'd like to get into the races more, but just can't seem to care that much.

I support more Canadian drivers in F1, but not if they're just garbage. And this guy looks to be far behind Stroll by his results. This is not promising. Enjoy your money, William- I mean McLaren. Thanks for making our whole country look bad in the process.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Latifi is not racing for McLaren.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Scuderia Ferrari is the best team in Grand Prix racing and their triumphs and tragedy are closely watched by the best fans: The tifosi.

When Scuderia Ferrari wins we are happy, when they lose we ask what is the meaning of life.

Scuderia Ferrari reflects all of us as we struggle in this compliicated world

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

track day bro! posted:

Shake my head.....

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.

GramCracker posted:

Ferrari has lost 726 races what a Fail Team Ferrari are.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ferrari won the electoral vote (championship wins)
Who cares about the popular vote (number of races)

Mercedes did the holocaust
RBR loving sucks
Williams and Mclaren should be banned from the sport.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Mercedes knows suspension and engines, plus some aero and how to get decent staff and drivers

Red Bull knows aero, how to use suspension for aero, how to use what comes out of the engine for aero, and how to get decent staff and some decent drivers

Ferraris knows how to paint the car red, how to make an engine inside a red car, and how to create unique sidepods so it seems they know aero better than the rest

One of the three also gets a shitton of money from FIA and can ban any rule that does not put an advantage on a car that is painted red

Also Ferrari doesn't know how to get decent staff. Brawn and the guy they fired after his wife died are the exception to the rule.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

DoctorGonzo posted:

Scuderia Ferrari is the best team in Grand Prix racing and their triumphs and tragedy are closely watched by the best fans: The tifosi.

When Scuderia Ferrari wins we are happy, when they lose we ask what is the meaning of life.

Scuderia Ferrari reflects all of us as we struggle in this compliicated world

That's some #real poo poo op. Thank you #ForzaFerrari

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

I mean, they had Alonso and couldn't get anything off it. They are basically as bad as McLaren is right now.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

tuo posted:

I mean, they had Alonso and couldn't get anything off it. They are basically as bad as McLaren is right now.

We would have won the title if not for Alonso being a wasteman in Abu Dahbi 2010 and blatant cheating from the Red Bull twinks in 2012. Shameful stuff from the FIA

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
I get a huge kick out of McLaren fans throwing shade at Ferrari.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

It's a bad sport, isn't it?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Mclaren is a fraudulent organization that funds terrorism in some way, shape or form.

Scuderia Ferrari is the heart of Grand Prix racing and the pride and joy of Italy.

They are not in the same league IMO.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Latifi is not racing for McLaren.

He's barely racing for DAMS.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Dudley posted:

He's barely racing for DAMS.

DAMS, gurl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

tuo posted:

Poll time:

b) Grosjean crashes in qualifying, starts from the pitlane, and crashes lonely with tears in his eyes while fiddling with brake balance somewhere during lap 7 and 10

c) Grosjean get's his poo poo together, doesn't crash in FP or quali, manages to get a good grid position in the top ten, faces his penalty, and then crashes into at least three cars in St. Devote directly after start. While the remains - or should I say Romains - of his car get lifted into the truck, he sits there, lonely, with tears in his eyes, wishing he'd fiddled with brake balance before start

Grosjean will have an uneventful weekend and finish the race like P10.

Being a failure doesn’t mean you’re constantly loving up, there’s also a lot of mediocrity lulls, and I say this as an expert