Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Post your requests and I or someone else will make them.

Someone post the website that has the old avatars. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell no.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Can you make me one? Palpek made me one but I forget where it is

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Ween posted:

If its based of your old av I would have to find it first

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Ween posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3854322&pagenumber=2&perpage=40#post483182660

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Thank you!

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

an inkling wearing a wh40k commissar cap

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I would love a beach-ready twist on the now-iconic Goat Tingle avvy.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im happy with my avi but thanks for the offer OP.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ignis is a man of all seasons, thanks anyway op

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I can't think of anything I'd want besides summer sucks a donkeys fresh turd out of its rear end and it's for seasonal depressive cucks making GBS threads up the YouTube community. Nice glare bitch rear end sun, thanks for going down at like 9pm or whatever.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I can't think of anything I'd want besides summer sucks a donkeys fresh turd out of its rear end and it's for seasonal depressive cucks making GBS threads up the YouTube community. Nice glare bitch rear end sun, thanks for going down at like 9pm or whatever.

This.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Being holed up under a blanket with a coffee playing RPGs while it’s snowing outside ftw.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

loving dumb rear end hammock making it impossible to gyro aim in Splatoon

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Thank You

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The leaves are good as poo poo, easier to hide shameful form in public, looks more epic graphics outside, etc., but the mor daylight is like the monkeys paw curling for that benefit

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I've been super busy so I haven't updated from my winter one yet. If anyone has any good ideas for items you could animate in the background to represent spring/summer. I was thinking maybe flowers from Yoshi's Island, but dunno how well that'd work. For reference here's my fall av.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i generally like summer, except for when i'm living in a 150 year old building with no central AC

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Maybe I will turn my av into Virtual Boy colors (red=summer)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Average Bear posted:

Maybe I will turn my av into Virtual Boy colors (red=summer)

Red is an autumn color you completely brain dead fuckwad.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Red is the color of heat, and it's the famous traffic light color of "Stop", like how you "stop" to smell the roses when the flowers bloom each year in summer time.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Red is an autumn color you completely brain dead fuckwad.

When you move to Adelaide you'll have to buy a winter av in June.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hurrr hey everyone, I have severe mental illness. Join my totally gay circlejerk. Red, the color leaves turn to 🍁 and marking a complete tonal shift from the verdancy of summer, is a summer color. gently caress off.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Hurrr hey everyone, I have severe mental illness. Join my totally gay circlejerk. Red, the color leaves turn to 🍁 and marking a complete tonal shift from the verdancy of summer, is a summer color. gently caress off.

🍁

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

At most make it the color of a Pip Boy, yellow, as well as the sun. Or keep it green. I’ll even allow a yellower green. Otherwise, you will be known as a total fuckwit to everyone in the forum.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Zorldo

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You can catch a wider variety of fish during the summer.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Nice colour pallet dunkwad.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I made this really quickly and it sucks, but if you like it someone can clean it up.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Summer:Normies::Winter:Gamers

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

This guy is looking at the gamers child molsters play thread and getting ideas. Both panels

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Ween posted:

This guy is looking at the gamers child molsters play thread and getting ideas. Both panels

stop XProjecting

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

confused fan

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

truth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

sure I’d love one OP