Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
yeah i'm all in on mr f and alasdair.

however im not convinced that there arent other threats.
in a 15 player game, 3 scum seems a little unbalanced in favor of town. this is my first game with a (claimed) miller. Does the miller balance the game that much?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

come on, its obvious that the scum are pushing for a jedit mislynch, or another no lynch.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

b-minus1 posted:

in a 15 player game, 3 scum seems a little unbalanced in favor of town. this is my first game with a (claimed) miller. Does the miller balance the game that much?

Why are you assuming there are 3 scum? Was there information I missed?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

b-minus1 posted:

With multiple investigative roles, yes. It's normally a balance to a Cop, when the mod doesn't want to use a Godfather.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

CCKeane posted:

i had another sentence but i deleted it. by other threats i meant a fourth scum player or a 3p. there's probably no serial killer, unless they're withholding night kills for some reason.

I was asking for your opinion. I haven't played many games with 15 players. If there are only 3 scum players in a 15 player game (which seems low imo), does inclusion of a miller balance the game and make it more even

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

CCKeane posted:

He's saying that if they are the only threats, there's only three scum. No 3P that we know of, but I wouldn't rule that out.

My only reservation on voting Mr F is that he didn't go anywhere N1 as per Dick and the number of claimed power roles suggests multiple vanilla scum is not likely. If it's him or me, though, obviously it's him.

After tonight I'll be Miller Vanilla, which is like Milli Vanilli except I'm not miming.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
The scum clearly are not afraid of our two claimed cops. All scum logic normally points to finding and killing cops as soon as possible. But the scum have deliberately avoided killing either of them.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Jedit posted:

My only reservation on voting Mr F is that he didn't go anywhere N1 as per Dick and the number of claimed power roles suggests multiple vanilla scum is not likely.

didn't someone get roleblocked?

Scum watcher
Scum roleblocker
scum Godfather?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

Jedit posted:

He's saying that if they are the only threats, there's only three scum. No 3P that we know of, but I wouldn't rule that out.

My only reservation on voting Mr F is that he didn't go anywhere N1 as per Dick and the number of claimed power roles suggests multiple vanilla scum is not likely. If it's him or me, though, obviously it's him.

After tonight I'll be Miller Vanilla, which is like Milli Vanilli except I'm not miming.

ninja ?

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

b-minus1 posted:

i read their post histories and mr f pings me as scum. i was only half serious when i said chores scumslipped when he said that he would kill again. It was most likely just jokephase bs. in any case, chores has just coasted all game without contributing anything meaningful. we learn nothing from by lynching him.

mr f actually has content to dissect. He's been adamant about his town read on a few players, possibly to build cred. Also, take a look at these posts below. this is like the perfect example of blatant scumbussing:

"I think Keane and Alasdair are scum pretending to be masons"
"It’s one of Keane and Alasdair "
"Vote for dick bastardly, or one of Keane or Alasdair "
"##vote keane Or Alasdair"
" I still think dick, alasfair and Keane are probable scum"
"about Dick bastardly and one of keane or alasdair (or possibly both) being scum. "
"Both Keane and Alasdair seem to want to discredit your case f "
"I really want one of Alasdair, Keane or Dick Bastardly lynched today. "

"I now have a feeling that perhaps Keane and Yami are town," - i thought this was interesting. What about alasdair?

oh yeah, I forgot he grilled me pretty hard after I said "scumburger u gon die" lol.

Your case could be made for anyone in this game, its not exactly a heavy content game.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Yeah ninja would make sense. alternatively, someone else on the scum team could have performed the n1 kill

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Mr. F! posted:

Your case could be made for anyone in this game, its not exactly a heavy content game.

lol. sorry about your scumteam

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

b-minus1 posted:

lol. sorry about your scumteam

I have no scum team?

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Look at my case :

*quotes a bunch of posts that aren't scummy*

See, he's totally scum.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Has IcePheonix posted today?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
mfw im caught scum

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Mr. F! posted:

Has IcePheonix posted today?

Several times yes

##vote Mr. F

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I guess I'm not sure who's met the posting requirement (myself included) but hopefully beek will use discretion for people that were clearly engaged with the game.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

i had another sentence but i deleted it. by other threats i meant a fourth scum player or a 3p. there's probably no serial killer, unless they're withholding night kills for some reason.

I was asking for your opinion. I haven't played many games with 15 players. If there are only 3 scum players in a 15 player game (which seems low imo), does inclusion of a miller balance the game and make it more even

Gotcha! I was confused.

I wouldn't say a miller balances it, however having two cops, one of which isn't sane, does provide a balance there, mostly because the cops will go immediately for each others throats on a reveal, as we saw.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

IcePhoenix posted:

Several times yes

##vote Mr. F

Lol,

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Mr F is at -1. Do we want to talk some more?

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

b-minus1 posted:

mfw im caught scum

mfw I read your posting:

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Jedit posted:

Mr F is at -1. Do we want to talk some more?

Nah, Good Job. Y'all Got Me!

##vote Mr. F!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
:redhammer:

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

First, shouts from the middle of town. Then, tense silence. It goes on for too long. Then, right when everyone anticipates, shots are fired. A massacre in the middle of Ulysses. All the honest folk left huddle inside, waiting for everything to be over, hoping that the right people eat lead, and that hopefully they won’t be next.

The shots end. Silence, and then more silence. Brave folk venture out. A trio of bloody bodies. Shameful.

:rip: Mr. F!, Lou Ziegler, Drunk (town-aligned vanilla), was executed D4. :rip:

:rip: Alaster Crawfish, Elizabeth “Elza” Bratman, Traveler (town-aligned vanilla), was modkilled D4. :rip:
:rip: got some chores tonight, Russell Brown, Lush (scum-aligned bus driver), was modkilled D4. :rip:

It is now N4.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Mr. F! (6): Jonathan Fisk, b-minus1, b-minus1, SalTheBard, b-minus1, Yami Fenrir, IcePhoenix, Mr. F!
Jedit (3): got some chores tonight, Alasdair Crawfish, Mr. F!, CCKeane, Mr. F!
Alasdair Crawfish (1): Jedit
Jonathan Fisk (0): Jedit, Jedit
got some chores tonight (0): IcePhoenix, b-minus1, b-minus1, IcePhoenix

Not Voting (0):

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 23rd, 2018 at 7 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 42 minutes.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

He’s been doing his best. Everybody’s been disappointed, but what are you gonna do when a man has lost the support of the people due to fear and has no resources to work with? I suppose it was natural this was going to happen. The people of Ulysses are just surprised it didn’t happen sooner.

:rip: Yami Fenrir, Orville Crowder, Sheriff (town-aligned cop), was killed N4. :rip:

It is now D5.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (6): b-minus1, CCKeane, IcePhoenix, Jedit, Jonathan Fisk, SalTheBard

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 25th, 2018 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 day, 22 hours.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Hello yes ##vote Jedit

Blah blah town result on Yami Blah Blah Blah

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Jedit has managed to dodge a hanging twice, come on now.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Hmmm. I think ##vote Jedit is correct but now that we know Chores is scum I want to go back and look at their posts along with Slam.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm inclined to vote jedit as well.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Keane has been trying to push the vote off of chores for days, counterclaimed cop, and was immediately counterclaimed by jedit when saying he was straight town.

##vote Keane

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

IcePhoenix posted:

Keane has been trying to push the vote off of chores for days, counterclaimed cop, and was immediately counterclaimed by jedit when saying he was straight town.

##vote Keane

interesting. I forgot about that.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

IcePhoenix posted:

##vote Keane

Yes, and then when I flipped cop what do you think would have happened to Yami?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I also expect one of sal or fisk is the other scum due to bus driver shenanigans.

Knowing my luck it's probably fisk since he ended up with two guns

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
hold on a minute. why are we rushing this

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
i think fisk is scum.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

IcePhoenix posted:

I also expect one of sal or fisk is the other scum due to bus driver shenanigans.

Knowing my luck it's probably fisk since he ended up with two guns

Or, here me out here - Jedit is scum and he knew he was bus driven.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
ugh i was right about chores being scum AND busdriver.

also WTF were you doing this game mr f?! ffs

i think chores might have used the busdriver on his scum teammate. i was thinknig about this a couple of days ago but sort of dropped it.

• Locked thread