Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Why would you eat food while you're brushing your teeth?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I don't know, have you seen that bathroom?!

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Lol look at this sex-haver

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
You just know that this person grabs a toothbrush out of that water in the mornings, and just brushes their teeth without a care in the world...

... if they even brush their teeth.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Zipperelli. posted:

You just know that this person grabs a toothbrush out of that water in the mornings, and just brushes their teeth without a care in the world...

... if they even brush their teeth.

"Teeth"

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Ah gently caress :lol:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

It looks like spilled hair dye that probably went crusty and flaky after it dried.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Picnic Princess posted:

It looks like spilled hair dye that probably went crusty and flaky after it dried.

Oh sweet summer child

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Humans can live anywhere.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

These make me very literally sick.

Btw, how do you guys come across aug content? I've never run across this awful poo poo in my browsing otber than these threads.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

rape sux is surprisingly progressive graffiti for a gamer den

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

im the nude titty anime girl next to the computer.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

It doesn't need to be tooth-brushing, some of us don't limit ourselves to beer in the shower

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

DicktheCat posted:

Btw, how do you guys come across aug content? I've never run across this awful poo poo in my browsing otber than these threads.

You just gotta get out there man.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Everybody is always bragging about multitasking and their ability to get so many things done simultaneously.
But when the rubber meets the road, we get to hear an endless cacophony of nonsensical questions like "why eat a burger while brushing your teeth?" as if that were truly an obstacle to overcome for the serious multitasker. What we have here is a simple lack of commitment.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Ambitious Spider posted:

That is to immediately make the women feel safer and let her guard down for when she is inevitably raped and murdered later in that dungeon

sporklift
Aug 3, 2008

Feelin' it so hard.

CelticPredator posted:

:nws: for naked Star Wars doll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk6OFTfhMMo

The 5 minute mark something happens.

"I've been looking for a reason to do this even though I have technically boycotted Star Wars."

I can only assume he is gonna make this anatomically correct.
Also Satr Wars was ruind by :females: :bahgawd:

Oh jesus, the 5:00 to 6:00 minute mark....

sporklift has a new favorite as of 04:05 on May 24, 2018

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

twistedmentat posted:

"Live"

DicktheCat posted:

Reddit, Tumblr, and the vague echos of horrors since past.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Fashionable Jorts posted:

im the nude titty anime girl next to the computer.

Wow, I've not noticed that before.

I admit, I'm not exactly the most organized or neat person, but my clutter is books and comics and actual stuff that I either too lazy or can't find a place to put it. I don't leave garbage around, or anything like that. I cannot believe how broken you have to be to live in that kind of squaller.

Some of those I am pretty sure are photos people took when they discovered someone was hiding in their home.

Zombear
Dec 4, 2007
Catchphrase!

twistedmentat posted:

I'm the goon claiming to be an innocuous thing in an image.

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

I'm the knowing, concerted effort involved in emptying several Cheeto packets into a big ol jar.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

twistedmentat posted:

I admit, I'm not exactly the most organized or neat person, but my clutter is books and comics and actual stuff that I either too lazy or can't find a place to put it. I don't leave garbage around, or anything like that. I cannot believe how broken you have to be to live in that kind of squaller.

Some of those I am pretty sure are photos people took when they discovered someone was hiding in their home.

Pictures like these always make me clean up my room. So keep posting e'm!

I can offer a small story about how this happens, tho. Last summer I had really bad depression, a family that blew up, found out I wasn't graduating on time, and worked a grueling pointless job with no room to advance. My desk, which is habitually messy, slowly started getting more and more messy, as all I could really think about after getting home every day was weed and media consumption, followed by staring at the ceiling in despair. Day in and day out, I started leaving food packages, wrappers, beer bottles, the works under there. It got to the point that, after a few months, there was about a foot and a half of trash piled up. After that point it got harder to want to clean it, since it'd be a massive project and I could barely make it to work some days. It got a bit more spread out, until it was time to move out. The cleaning of that happened over one night, involved many trash bags, and basically made me swear off weed and booze, and get on antidepressants. The crucial thing was, there was absolutely nobody who went in there except me, the room was locked all day, and the only person who could notice (until the cleaning) really didn't have the energy to care. The good news is, I was able to clean it pretty well, and I even got my deposit back. I don't know if this is the same reason all those people get into that mess, but isolation plus depression can do horrible things.

e:

Turpitude II posted:

I'm the knowing, concerted effort involved in emptying several Cheeto packets into a big ol jar.

ACTUALLY , there are jars of cheeto balls about that size. You can get them for $5 at most big grocery stores, and they are amazing for when you're stoned and have friends over. And no, I have no shame. :goonsay:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Turpitude II posted:

Cheese poofs come in those giant containers at places like Costco and Walmart.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Turpitude II posted:

A goon who doesn't know about Cheese Balls? Unheard of! :monocle:

For those times when you don't want to splurge on those high-end classy Cheetos.

Esplanade has a new favorite as of 07:17 on May 24, 2018

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014
I feel good about not knowing that. :colbert:

A little sad though, the mental image I had was more entertaining.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

DicktheCat posted:

For me, this video found it’s way into mine and my friends YouTube recommendations some how and i looked into his channel more, and found that Rey video.

:nws: for naked dolls
https://youtu.be/07YmJEreZNM

The whole video is nasty but the quote about the creepy realism is just so odd to me. This man is gross and weird and has odd hang ups, both sexually and with hot toys figures.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Out of the countless times I have seen this image, I have never noticed the other, smaller dirty room on the screen.

CelticPredator posted:

For me, this video found it’s way into mine and my friends YouTube recommendations some how and i looked into his channel more, and found that Rey video.

:nws: for naked dolls
https://youtu.be/07YmJEreZNM

The whole video is nasty but the quote about the creepy realism is just so odd to me. This man is gross and weird and has odd hang ups, both sexually and with hot toys figures.

I think the thing that is most striking about this so far is that when he is tasked (ostensibly) with saying "vagina" his voice drops perceptibly and he automatically substitutes it with "va-jay-jay". I would expect no less from a man like this.

Lets Pickle
Jul 9, 2007

Ambitious Spider posted:

Pretty sure that actually says "rare sux" referring to the game company. Sorry.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

twistedmentat posted:

This just makes me miss the goon lair thread.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

T-man posted:

Pictures like these always make me clean up my room. So keep posting e'm!

I can offer a small story about how this happens, tho. Last summer I had really bad depression, a family that blew up, found out I wasn't graduating on time, and worked a grueling pointless job with no room to advance. My desk, which is habitually messy, slowly started getting more and more messy, as all I could really think about after getting home every day was weed and media consumption, followed by staring at the ceiling in despair. Day in and day out, I started leaving food packages, wrappers, beer bottles, the works under there. It got to the point that, after a few months, there was about a foot and a half of trash piled up. After that point it got harder to want to clean it, since it'd be a massive project and I could barely make it to work some days. It got a bit more spread out, until it was time to move out. The cleaning of that happened over one night, involved many trash bags, and basically made me swear off weed and booze, and get on antidepressants. The crucial thing was, there was absolutely nobody who went in there except me, the room was locked all day, and the only person who could notice (until the cleaning) really didn't have the energy to care. The good news is, I was able to clean it pretty well, and I even got my deposit back. I don't know if this is the same reason all those people get into that mess, but isolation plus depression can do horrible things.

e:

ACTUALLY , there are jars of cheeto balls about that size. You can get them for $5 at most big grocery stores, and they are amazing for when you're stoned and have friends over. And no, I have no shame. :goonsay:

I'm actually glad that you found an exit from such misery. :unsmith:

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Does anybody remember the one where a guy had set up a lair with about eight computer monitors stacked on top of one another in his basement with all these wires and cables hanging off the back, and then there was this big pool of water immediately behind it? That one was pretty precarious.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Inzombiac posted:

Cheese poofs come in those giant containers at places like Costco and Walmart.

Every time I walk past them at the store, I can't help but think of the Goon who had his kid taken by CPS because their trailer was so trashed up because that was the first time I saw they sold cheese puffs in a container that big.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

And this boy now makes the Episode 1 podcast.

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord

T-man posted:

all I could really think about after getting home every day was weed and media consumption, followed by staring at the ceiling in despair.

sounds like an average friday night for me

I'm generally pretty neat except for my desk at home, which I don't really use much, is very cluttered with mail, papers, etc, basically stuff that should be in a filing cabinet except I don't currently have one. no garbage though.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Wheat Loaf posted:

Does anybody remember the one where a guy had set up a lair with about eight computer monitors stacked on top of one another in his basement with all these wires and cables hanging off the back, and then there was this big pool of water immediately behind it? That one was pretty precarious.

I can't quote the post since it's archived so here's a link to the post instead:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3519941&pagenumber=9&perpage=40#post410492026

Dennis McClaren
Mar 28, 2007

"Hey, don't put capture a guy!"
...Well I've got to put something!

I've visited one-man solitary cells, and one-man disciplinary segregation cells in the Texas Prison system. I've also seen inside Texas Death-Row housing units.
These goon-caves and basements look ten times worse, dirtier, and more infectious than any solitary prison cell I've witnessed. And those guys only get cleaning products to clean their cells once a week. A dixie cup with some baking soda in it.
Prisoners in damp, hot, disgusting solitary prison cells that aren't there by choice - have cleaner, healthier living quarters than goon's with a choice.

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

Happened across these in a 3rd grade classroom. Thankfully, we require students to provide their own headphones.
(Phone posting, so I hope this works).

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Pyroclastic posted:

Happened across these in a 3rd grade classroom. Thankfully, we require students to provide their own headphones.
(Phone posting, so I hope this works).

I work in a homeless shelter and thanks to cleaning bathrooms/everything else I have seen some literal and figurative poo poo, man. I'm so desensitized that it took me a moment to notice those stains.