Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

belt posted:

anyone tried the kirkland craft beer variety pack?

first time I've ever seen it today and almost picked it up but still a little gunshy after kirkland light beer.

i didn't like it very much, and i'll drink just about anything. not impossible to drink or anything, but not particularly good or notable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

My son's favorite pizza is the Costco frozen pizza, I don't question it, it keeps him happy 4 times a month. Praise be.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

I’ve eaten at literally the best pizza places in America and let me tell you, PBUC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're fake cultist devotion makes this thread kind of tiresome.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Duck and Cover posted:

You're fake cultist devotion makes this thread kind of tiresome.

Costcoism may not be for you. Have you considered becoming a SardineDadist?

Also, you might be combining the two Tim Whatleys into one.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

MisterOblivious posted:

I thought that poo poo was stupid in the sardine thread as well. Like I enjoy Costco, and sardines (well King Oscars others just don't really work for me). Guess who sold King Oscars. It was BJs not Costco. Although last time I checked at BJs they didn't have them.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
You seem to be in the wrong part of town, mister.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Thats it I'm buying this set

https://www.costco.com/Whirlpool-4.5-CuFt-Front-Load-Washer-7.4CuFt-ELECTRIC-Dryer-with--in-Chrome-Shadow.product.100378418.html

Memorial day sales are fine and dandy but literally I just don't wanna deal with other retailers, call this, scheudle that, suckle this. no! I have a job I sould not have to suckle nobody!!

Supreme Allah fucked around with this message at 07:49 on May 22, 2018

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Im always embarrased when my posts confess editing.

Lowtax this is something the new forums that will never happen need to do without.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

MisterOblivious posted:

Can I be both?

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
Costco's biggest failure is that they only carry trash sardines.

From time to time I bum someone's BJ's card because BJ has the best price for King Oscars but it's not worth actually owning a BJ's membership for.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Supreme Allah posted:

Im always embarrased when my posts confess editing.

Lowtax this is something the new forums that will never happen need to do without.

Lowtax should sell a forums upgrade that gives you a longer editing timer

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Lol if you think my devotion is not 100% authentic, Photographic proof time and again attests to my unwavering fealty.

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)

spite house posted:

Have discovered a rare Kirkland misstep, the protein bars, which taste exactly like Amway protein shakes and leave your mouth feeling like it's coated with finely-ground nickels. Steer clear. (The only actively bad own-brand item I've bought in like a decade so I ain't mad, and hurrah for the return policy.)
That's kind of just what protein bars taste like if they are going to hit ~45% of calories from protein. They are basically Quest knockoffs.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Bought 'naanwiches' on a lark

They microwave in 90s and are delicious:

PBUC

indyrenegade
Apr 5, 2018

and that man's name? ENRICO FERMI
there's this tub of kirkland-brand pre-minced garlic that is always worth it

listen gently caress I love garlic cloves but gently caress I had to hold back when I was at a gas station after cooking for a crowd last year and a lady loudly asked her husband WOW WHAT SMELLS LIKE GARLIC

idk me getting my gas station green tea two feet away shut up bitch

anyway the tub of garlic is Big and Good and doesn't leave you with "showered in garlic" smell from handling cloves

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

spite house posted:

Chocolate brownie and cookie dough, both punitive.

These were better than the Cinnamon Roll and Peanut Butter Chunk ones

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?

indyrenegade posted:

listen gently caress I love garlic cloves but gently caress I had to hold back when I was at a gas station after cooking for a crowd last year and a lady loudly asked her husband WOW WHAT SMELLS LIKE GARLIC

idk me getting my gas station green tea two feet away shut up bitch

anyway the tub of garlic is Big and Good and doesn't leave you with "showered in garlic" smell from handling cloves

Use whole cloves and wash your fingers with lemon or steel after to get rid of the scent! I know the pre-minced stuff is far more convenient but a lot of the flavor is lost. Costco (supposedly) sells whole peeled cloves, use those!

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I get the big bag of unpeeled heads of garlic

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
The Kirkland craft beer case in northern VA is decent enough that if I'm looking for beer but don't want to spend a lot I'll get it. 19.99 for 24 beers is my idea of a deal and prevents me from being peeved if someone snags some without asking.

Current pack here is an APA, IPA, porter, and brown ale. The IPA is not super hoppy and definitely easy to drink while still feeling like it's got a recognizable flavor.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
touching stainless steel is the best way to get rid of allium scent. just rub the bit that smells like garlic on the stainless steel

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

MisterOblivious posted:

My love for Costco is equally pure. I just don't possess the medical degree.

Tried the food court Cold Brew Mocha Freeze. Not bad.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Accretionist posted:

PBUC

I think I'm in love

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

belt posted:

anyone tried the kirkland craft beer variety pack?

first time I've ever seen it today and almost picked it up but still a little gunshy after kirkland light beer.

This poo poo is gross. Unlike the PROTEIN BARS WHICH ARE GREAT.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

indyrenegade posted:

yeah its great for stir fry or whatever where i can just throw in a scoop instantly and not have to deal with everything else about garlic

Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

Oh, Dee, you card. :-*

Accretionist posted:

PBUC

We tried the samosas about a month ago and they were surprisingly good. Saw these last night but I think they were $14 for 6 which is a little steep. Will probably still get some the next time we go, though, based on your recommendation.

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life

spite house posted:

Have discovered a rare Kirkland misstep, the protein bars, which taste exactly like Amway protein shakes and leave your mouth feeling like it's coated with finely-ground nickels. Steer clear. (The only actively bad own-brand item I've bought in like a decade so I ain't mad, and hurrah for the return policy.)

I will say that microwaving these for a little bit (10 seconds or so) can make a big difference for those that were on the fence about their palatability.

milkman dad
Aug 13, 2007

Bloodplay it again posted:

We tried the samosas about a month ago and they were surprisingly good. Saw these last night but I think they were $14 for 6 which is a little steep. Will probably still get some the next time we go, though, based on your recommendation.

They are very good if you look at them as what they are: $2 naanwhiches that can be nuked and eaten at a moments notice. Even easier than ling-ling potstickers!

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
They were giving out bonus cat toys if you got the last bag of veggies

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Renegret posted:

Can I be both?

It's hosed up if you're not, really.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Accretionist posted:

PBUC

Someone asked about these before and I don't think I ever remembered to post on if they were good or not. THEY ARE. They are not small either. They are a great size to eat alone for a quick dinner or with something else small if you need to.

I actually just bought a second box and my first one still has 3 in it.

The instructions say to remove from the plastic and wrap in paper towel but I find poking a hole in the plastic is enough and steams it a little also.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

What's the low down on the Kirkland brand razor with blades? Saw a big pack on a decent price last time I was there.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Every time I bought razors from Costco they were either Gillette or some other big brand name, enough of 'em for a year. Helluva savings. I bet the Kirkland ones are just as good or better.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

What's good from this month's sale?

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

No Butt Stuff posted:

foodwise: mini wheat cereal, nature valley bars, feta cheese, spinach and mozzarella ravioli

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

No Butt Stuff posted:

Not the rigid inflatable boat that I want, unfortunately. :smith:

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

No Butt Stuff posted:

Got the pillows, will report back.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
Hello Costco thread, I need a shoulder to cry on.

I grabbed the last fit crunch bar today, thinking I was going to give myself a nice tasty treat at work. When I pulled it out to eat, I found it it was a year old quest bar that I threw in that box because I wasn't sure if it was still good, and I figured I'd go check it out later. I hurt my teeth when trying to see if it was still edible.

Gonna swing by the 'co after work so I can restock, and get a therapy dog since I'm so upset over today's happenings.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
LOL "therapy dog." I love it.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Returned the hammock today (I love it, but there is no place for me to put it :( ) but grabbed the new Stephen King Book, and the new office chair they have that feels amazing.

PBUC

I would have grabbed a dog, but I’m on Keto right now and eating a dog without a bun feels wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

milkman dad
Aug 13, 2007

No Butt Stuff posted:

The wireless Sony head phones are awesome and worth the regular price if not $50 off!!