Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Does RNS stand for what I think it does

Gay Horney fucked around with this message at 21:48 on May 24, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Gay Horney posted:

Does rns stand for what I am positive it does

Rear Naked Stroke :heysexy:

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

ALSO GJ BUYING A NEW ACCOUNT LIKE A GODDAMN COWARD
YOU USELESS WHITE NOISE POSTER

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THE BOLF RAMSHIELD YOU SO RICHLY DESERVE

now with professional animation
Mike Perry proudly using the white guy emojis ftw

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Skip My Posts posted:

Mike Perry threatens to legally kill while driving his cobra mustang

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Gay Horney posted:

Yes

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Gay Horney posted:

What does it stand for?

Wonder if he will fall foul of ufc's conduct standards.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ot29AZW1f8&t=60s

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Medium-light skin tone

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
https://mobile.twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/999768068699185153

oh no

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

replace oleinik with fedor and let mark get the revenge he deserves by finishing that arm bar

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

replace oleinik with fedor and let mark get the revenge he deserves by finishing that arm bar

It was an Americano. He arm barred Rothwell.

Biafraid
Jan 31, 2008

yeah.
I mean at least Alexei won't be knocking Mark out. Plus how do you Ezekiel a man with a neck like that

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
^if you're gonna correct someone do it right. Americano is a drink and the sub is an Americana
https://g.co/kgs/zAg6Md

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

"Real n-word poo poo"?

Is there even anyone to be afraid of at 125 if Joanna went up? I mean why not just go up and be the first two division womens champ?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Mike Perry's clueless racism is almost endearing.

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.

BlindSite posted:

"Real n-word poo poo"?

Is there even anyone to be afraid of at 125 if Joanna went up? I mean why not just go up and be the first two division womens champ?

Schevchenko has some wins over her in kicboxing.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
I honestly think Bullet messes JJ up at 125. Would watch.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Fat Twitter Man posted:

I do have a feeling that my lack of interest compared to 2011-2012 is due to so many fights and fighters to follow. But on the other hand I usually enjoy the bad cards full of people I’ve never heard of nearly as much as big PPVs and back in 2011 I would voluntarily watch EFC Africa and knew who Matt Horwich was and now the UFC is all of my mma knowledge.

There have been a number of cards recently that looked kind of dire on paper, but turned out to actually be cool.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

There have been a number of cards recently that looked kind of dire on paper, but turned out to actually be cool.

This has been happening for at least 10 years

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Remember that time they tried to have an all Heavyweight main card and every fight fell apart?

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Lid posted:

Remember that time they tried to have an all Heavyweight main card and every fight fell apart?

It still wound up being all heavyweights on the main card and was pretty good

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
Ya wasn't that the one with jds/hunt on it

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

five million years of human evolution just to produce the singularly perfect creature that is platinum mike perry

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I like Hunt vs Oleinik a lot more than Werdum vs Oleinik. I don't think Oleinik would have had much to offer against Werdum and its the first Hunt fight in quite a while where I just have to worry about Hunt getting subbed instead of adding to what must already be one hell of a case of CTE

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Dangersim posted:

Ya wasn't that the one with jds/hunt on it

Nah, it was JDS/Mir, UFC 146.

It was actually a pretty fun card, especially in retrospect. Stipe struggled with Shane Del Rosario (rip) for a round, Struve actually pulled off a pretty cool submission, Roy Nelson effortlessly knocked some dude out. Bigfoot was in the co-main and Cain murdered him, and Mir actually looked okay until being killed by the prettiest straight right JDS has ever thrown.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Dangersim posted:

This has been happening for at least 10 years

a lot of the ones that look like poo poo on paper actually end up being poo poo but those don't stick out so much in the memory, not being surprising

pepperchomp
Jan 27, 2007

chomp chomp chomp
So I just caught up on the Rogan/ GSP podcast and after listening to them talk I think I like GSP more. Dude is all class, humble and intelligent as gently caress. Hope he comes back and spanks Conor or Khabib. It would really be a story book ending for an all time champ.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Part of me wants Hunt to retire, but another part wants to respect his wish to die in the cage. I think he wins this one though.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Oleynik seems to get touched up in every one of his fights, he'll choke a motherfucker but he always does it with a busted up face. I think letting Hunto do that will send him to the Land of Wind and Ghosts.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i doubt hunt will trouble him much with his pace

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
Hunt will trouble him with his punching.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
he hasn't really troubled anyone since mir except for derrick lewis and that fight wasnt far off becoming a kimbo slice tribute act

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

Hunt is basically Junior Albini if Junior Albini was good. I doubt Mark Hunt will walk into an Ezekiel choke like Baby did

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

Hunt is basically Junior Albini if Junior Albini was 50 years old, brain damaged, and had the world's shortest arms.

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.

Brown Paper Bag posted:

Hunt is basically Junior Albini if Junior Albini was good. I doubt Mark Hunt will walk into an Ezekiel choke like Baby did

Terrible comparison.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Mark Hunt is basically Junior Albini in that he'll be wearing diapers again soon and should only be fighting Andrei Arlovski

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
who's that enormous fella making GBS threads himself?

oh that's mark hunt. he got bashed retarded by his abusive father before becoming adicted to ice and when brawling outside a pub he got picked up by a gym and then fought the most devastating monsters kickboxing has ever produced and gave as good as he got. then when he was like 400 he started a successful mixed martial arts career and fought for the title in the most prestigious organisation in the game.

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

That's famous meth addict "Mark Hunt". His parents tried to name him "Mike Hunt" but the doctors wouldn't let them.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Matt Lindland posted:

That's famous meth addict "Mark Hunt". His parents tried to name him "Mike Hunt" but the doctors wouldn't let them.

i've got a mining law textbook on my shelf at work written by michael hunt. apparently he's kind of a prick in person so his parents knew what they were doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
[watching an obese kiwi slowly club a less fat guy r-worded] THats jason bourne

• Locked thread