Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Zwingley posted:

Been meaning to do this since the TT changes

Nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
god his art is so ugly

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

bride sanaki is so good all my salt from my previous terrible pulls have completely vanished :allears:

Tired Moritz posted:

god his art is so ugly

dude fuckin owns in a brigade though so i forgive him this trespass

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Ippei should draw Echidna. I think she'd look good in his style.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Andrast posted:

Nope

the seal interface sucks

i change my seals around all the time because I rarely have set teams and sometimes trying to find the same seal 6 times in a row is a lesson in tears "was QR this far down? oh no im in the sea of squad assault skills. no now i've gone too far up,"

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?

ChaosArgate posted:

Here's a reminder that Ippei (Arden and Dorcas's artist) owns and absolutely deserves to have more art featured in this game.

https://twitter.com/Ippei_painter/status/1000035050212151296

Put this as the Legendary Hero battle winner portrait, IS, you cowards

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Used some TT orbs to pull on the Bride banner again in another attempt to get Bride Ninian. Sam old story no blues, had to pull on a red, out comes Bride Tharja. :sigh:

At least I could try the glitch before it gets fixed.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

rannum posted:

i change my seals around all the time because I rarely have set teams and sometimes trying to find the same seal 6 times in a row is a lesson in tears "was QR this far down? oh no im in the sea of squad assault skills. no now i've gone too far up,"

Same, it sucks. Also I have no idea which squad assault seal is which so I try to avoid ever messing with them because it's too annoying. IntSys really needs to add a search option that splits them into basic stats, other A skills, B skills, C skills, other or something.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Elyv posted:

Same, it sucks. Also I have no idea which squad assault seal is which so I try to avoid ever messing with them because it's too annoying. IntSys really needs to add a search option that splits them into basic stats, other A skills, B skills, C skills, other or something.

Search Options are a must, yeah, but I'd also like a box system. I can shove all the skills I never use into there and keep my faves on hand

see also: we need boxes for the barracks

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
Yay I finally got Ninian from the bridal banner.

Standard Ninian :negative:

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Ninian is proving to be the autobattle MVP of this tempest somehow, despite TA. I guess it's because there are so few axes in the enemy pool and so many swords that she has a lot of good match-ups.

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?
There's a lot of Falchions on this TT

Does Bridal Ninian count as a dragon?

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Pastrymancy posted:

There's a lot of Falchions on this TT

Does Bridal Ninian count as a dragon?

if it doesn't have the swirly icon it's not a dragon (see summer tiki)

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

So I definitely want to build Groom Marth as his wife's personal buffbot, but it occurred to me you get two of them. So, I could theoretically fodder off the extra cake cutter and make some other axe user buffbot as well as Eirika does! The question is, who?

Leaning towards... Titania right now? I haven't done anything with her yet. Problem is there are not a lot o axe units and most of them either have prfs or want some other weapon.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
As the resident +10 titania user, giving her the ardent service seems like a good idea. It plays nicely with Fortify Cavalry, helps out her mediocre attack if she isn't getting a Hone, and the refine is very flexible based on your IV choice.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Silver Falcon posted:

So I definitely want to build Groom Marth as his wife's personal buffbot, but it occurred to me you get two of them. So, I could theoretically fodder off the extra cake cutter and make some other axe user buffbot as well as Eirika does! The question is, who?

Leaning towards... Titania right now? I haven't done anything with her yet. Problem is there are not a lot o axe units and most of them either have prfs or want some other weapon.
I think a flying unit would probably be the bets unit to give Marth's axe to. A buffbot that can ignore some terrain sounds really helpful.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Roger Explosion posted:

I think a flying unit would probably be the bets unit to give Marth's axe to. A buffbot that can ignore some terrain sounds really helpful.

New Years Azura seems like the best user assuming you're of the mind that movement skills are better than rallies even on buffbots

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
For my Marth I'm thinking
Spd refine
Reposition
Aether
Brazen Atk/Def
WoM
Hone/Fortify/Goad/Ward Cavalry
Heavy Blade 3

Attack becomes 52 with brazen 58 with hone. Spd is 39 to 45 defense is 30 to 37 becoming 43 with fort.
Seems like it works

SL the Pyro
Jun 16, 2013

My soul cries out
with the desire to
FRACTURE
your puny spine.

what do you mean that hotkey disappeared
So I pulled a Sanaki recently, realized she pairs perfectly with fliers and is great for supplying buffs, and I had yet to determine a good support partner for F!Grima that wasn't myself.

Cue the birth of the duo of Sanaki, Empress of Begnion and her pet destroyer of worlds.

This is what I'm thinking of doing with them; I haven't finalized any builds yet. Is there anything I should change?

Also, which teammates would they appreciate? I'm thinking of Groom Marth with a Tactic skill to fill the Green/Melee/Cavalry quota, but am not sure what (if any) Blue/Armor units would appreciate supporting with him.

SL the Pyro fucked around with this message at 03:41 on May 26, 2018

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

cheetah7071 posted:

New Years Azura seems like the best user assuming you're of the mind that movement skills are better than rallies even on buffbots

Happens I do have a NY Azura and I was thinking a flier would be the best choice for the cake server...

Mine looks like this:

Which honestly has worked out great. Although Bride Ninian could also make use of that Seal.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

SL the Pyro posted:

So I pulled a Sanaki recently, realized she pairs perfectly with fliers and is great for supplying buffs, and I had yet to determine a good support partner for F!Grima that wasn't myself.

Cue the birth of the duo of Sanaki, Empress of Begnion and her pet destroyer of worlds.

This is what I'm thinking of doing with them; I haven't finalized any builds yet. Is there anything I should change?

Also, which teammates would they appreciate? I'm thinking of Groom Marth with a Tactic skill to fill the Green/Melee/Cavalry quota, but am not sure what (if any) Blue/Armor units would appreciate supporting with him.

Girlma really wants QR and Distant Def I find

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

cheetah7071 posted:

When it comes to Eirika/Ephraim-like buffbots, especially if they back up a blade tome team, I like to nickel-and-dime every point of damage so I'll always take a Rally and leave movement assists to the rest of the team.

I was thinking of eventually using my second 4* Marth to give life to a flier like Narcian or Camilla that I don't really use/are out-classed by other fliers.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Marth's axe is cool but man, free Drive Attack 3

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Also, I think I've decided on Marth's new blade tome harem. Leo because he's ready-made after being kicked off my cavalry mage team, Summer Elise because she's basically Nino and will get her tome next time I amount 20k feathers, and I'll steal Bunny Lucina away from her current AA team because it doesn't give her full blade tome buffs and Marth will.

This means I'll finally have a proper place for Oliver on that team as a replacement for Lucy. Oliver, Lilina and Bunny Sharena will make sure that anyone's Atk and Res will be ployed into oblivion. The down side is I'm going to have to S-rank Oliver with Bunny Sharena :gonk: :gonk: :gonk:

SL the Pyro
Jun 16, 2013

My soul cries out
with the desire to
FRACTURE
your puny spine.

what do you mean that hotkey disappeared

Onmi posted:

Girlma really wants QR and Distant Def I find

Distant Def I'll give you, but why would this build need Quick Riposte? F!Grima isn't wanting for Spd; with boosts from supported Sanaki (before other teammate buffs even), she hits 50 Spd, and I'm struggling to think of any (good) units that can double a colourless dragon with 50 Spd.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

SL the Pyro posted:

Distant Def I'll give you, but why would this build need Quick Riposte? F!Grima isn't wanting for Spd; with boosts from supported Sanaki (before other teammate buffs even), she hits 50 Spd, and I'm struggling to think of any (good) units that can double a colourless dragon with 50 Spd.

Swordhart and Arden. :v:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
F!Grima is actually a player phase dragon so why not give her Desperation

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

SL the Pyro posted:

If she can’t double then there is no point to 50 speed

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

F!Grima is actually a player phase dragon so why not give her Desperation

She is both enemy phase and player phase

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Give me Colourless Robin

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Put Wrath or something on her, not Vantage

I guess that might be my personal bias because I just think Vantage is bad

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Elyv posted:

vantage may not be optimal but it can be hilarious

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Elyv posted:

No Wrath on fliers

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

I hate to admit it but I'm actually ok with Vantage then because there are a total of like 3 general purpose useful and common B skills and none of them are a great fit.

I'd probably still go with Desperation but I just don't like Vantage.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Desperation is way better imo

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

This is the current idea I have in mind for BMarth. I'm not sure if Desperation, Quick Rip, Dull Ranged, Chill X, or something else. But I'm liking this build.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
vantage is actually pretty good

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

vantage is actually pretty good

A breaker is almost always better imo unless you are going for a specific gimmick (like ares)

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Got my first Azura (+ATK/-RES) in about 40 orbs. I guess there are worse pity-breakers out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I got a +ATK/-DEF BCaeda

That’s actually ok