Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

I work in a homeless shelter and thanks to cleaning bathrooms/everything else I have seen some literal and figurative poo poo, man. I'm so desensitized that it took me a moment to notice those stains.

Oh, that's not staining.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

I teach an Audio/Video class at a college. I warn them the first day that I have my own headphones and 100% will not listen to their stuff even for just a second with theirs. We also have "loaner headphones" if they forget their own for the day.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Pyroclastic posted:

Oh, that's not staining.

:barf: people need to clean their goddamn ears

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Pyroclastic posted:

Happened across these in a 3rd grade classroom. Thankfully, we require students to provide their own headphones.
(Phone posting, so I hope this works).

Stuff like this is why we tell every training class at a call center about wiping down thier headsets when they get them and never use someone else's. The ear infections you can get from a headset are horrifying.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

please don't zoom in on any pictures in this thread ever again

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Why do I come back here?

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Dennis McClaren posted:

I've visited one-man solitary cells, and one-man disciplinary segregation cells in the Texas Prison system. I've also seen inside Texas Death-Row housing units.
These goon-caves and basements look ten times worse, dirtier, and more infectious than any solitary prison cell I've witnessed. And those guys only get cleaning products to clean their cells once a week. A dixie cup with some baking soda in it.
Prisoners in damp, hot, disgusting solitary prison cells that aren't there by choice - have cleaner, healthier living quarters than goon's with a choice.

Mental illness is a hell of a drug.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Is this the thread where we used to make fun of the gangstalking kooks? I sometimes wonder what happened to, for instance, that chick who filmed herself yelling at every mailman she saw.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

DicktheCat posted:

Why do I come back here?

https://i.imgur.com/DnWzAdo.gifv

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

walrusman posted:

Is this the thread where we used to make fun of the gangstalking kooks? I sometimes wonder what happened to, for instance, that chick who filmed herself yelling at every mailman she saw.

Those guys are just sad.

BigPoot
Jan 16, 2013

Hell yeah Fat Neck Friday’s back.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Intoluene posted:

This just makes me miss the goon lair thread.

Wasn't at least the last one from a goon who was trying to live cheap so he rented a crawl space for a while? I think I remember reading the post. He was all like "yeah this isn't me anymore but I lived this way for a while. Too broke to rent anything decent and you have to sleep somewhere, you know? I didn't have anything and spent all my money on a computer so I just slept on a mattress in this dirty root cellar."

I think another one of those pictures was also from somebody who was literally squatting their parents' basement. Like they timed when they went upstairs to shower, use the bathroom, go buy food or whatever based on when their parents were or were not home and if they were around just hid in the basement and made no noise until they left or went to bed. Like their parents literally kicked them out for doing something lovely enough that they totally deserved it. So they made a big production of moving out but...uh, just kind of hid in the basement instead.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

BigPoot posted:

Hell yeah Fat Neck Friday’s back.

Fat Neck Friday!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Man, he's glistening huh

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Additionally, this is AUG and also sad but Aaron Carter isn't doing so great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbm5e6Ul6EE

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart

cash crab posted:

Looks like Shaq finally got his revenge.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Fat Neck Friday!

Isn't he the guy who broke into some fast food chain and, like, drank the fry oil or some poo poo?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Not Willey's retirement grease!

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Pyroclastic posted:

Happened across these in a 3rd grade classroom. Thankfully, we require students to provide their own headphones.
(Phone posting, so I hope this works).

What what the gently caress do you expect, he didn't have the classic Cum Sock/Jar handy.......!

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Most Embarrassing Line in Any Documentary Ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MiomtDEp18

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

cash crab posted:

This was last year and shortly after his dad died, earlier this year it was reported that he's doin better and up to 160lbs :unsmith:

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Lime Tonics posted:

Most Embarrassing Line in Any Documentary Ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MiomtDEp18

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Zipperelli. posted:

Isn't he the guy who broke into some fast food chain and, like, drank the fry oil or some poo poo?

gently caress, that mental picture made me gag more than anything else in this thread and that's saying something.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Zipperelli. posted:

Serial food thief. Beef jerky was his undoing.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/obese-florida-man-george-jolicoeur-avoids-jail-fat-article-1.164923

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
I just had a really strange youtube experience. I watched a playlist of Penn&Teller magic stuff (gross enough) with 19 Videos. 17 of those are Penn and Teller. Number 19 is deleted. Number 18 has 8.7m views and is this.
What is this? I don't understand.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

RabbitWizard posted:

I just had a really strange youtube experience. I watched a playlist of Penn&Teller magic stuff (gross enough) with 19 Videos. 17 of those are Penn and Teller. Number 19 is deleted. Number 18 has 8.7m views and is this.

Paedo added someone's family video to his Penn and Teller playlist by accident? :geno:

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

RabbitWizard posted:

Wait, if you dislike them, why were you watching so much Penn&Teller? I mean, look, I'm guilty of being masochist enough to come back to this thread, but come on, you watch a full 18 videos of dudes you think are gross? Like, why?

(Also, yeah, that family vid is a little creepy. Home movies of people I don't know always creep me out a little. It's like I'm spying on their lives or something.)

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Funny you should post that - he recently came up in a professional wedding photographer's portfolio.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

“professional”

Axeman Jim
Nov 21, 2010

The Canadians replied that they would rather ride a moose.
Wow, he might actually be the least insufferable-looking person in that photo.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Axeman Jim posted:

Wow, he might actually be the least insufferable-looking person in that photo.

I beg to disagree, my dude

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Dienes posted:

Funny you should post that - he recently came up in a professional wedding photographer's portfolio.

His bright patterned hide serves as a warning to predators that he is poisonous and insufferable to be around.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

Dienes posted:

I'm guessing this a poly situation. No real reason, just feels like a poly group.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

La Brea Carpet posted:

I'm guessing this a poly situation. No real reason, just feels like a poly group.

File this under "images you can smell"

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

DicktheCat posted:

Wait, if you dislike them, why were you watching so much Penn&Teller? I mean, look, I'm guilty of being masochist enough to come back to this thread, but come on, you watch a full 18 videos of dudes you think are gross? Like, why?

(Also, yeah, that family vid is a little creepy. Home movies of people I don't know always creep me out a little. It's like I'm spying on their lives or something.)

I tried to joke because SA doesn't like Penn for some things.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Heath posted:

File this under "images you can smell"

What do you think they smell like haha

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

RabbitWizard posted:

They're good magicians, Brent.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

La Brea Carpet posted:

You got it in one! Its uncanny.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

RabbitWizard posted:

I think SA just dislikes him for his terrible political opinions. As an entertainer he's pretty incredible but as a person he's a bit of a shitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Never trust someone that doesn't drink. That said, I'm a big fan of Penn and Teller's acts. Penn looks weird skinny though.