Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Lord give me strength I just saw a couple put ketchup on their pizza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Lord give me strength I just saw a couple put ketchup on their pizza.

What. I mean, was it maybe just on the crust after they had eaten most of the slice? I could maybe understand trying to flavor up the crust a little bit.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

binge crotching posted:

I just found them in my Costco, frozen section.

Is your Costco in Georgia?

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Coredump posted:

All Costos, and more broadly all good things, are in Georgia, so I don't understand the question

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Coredump posted:

Seattle

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Seems like we got a grip of Georgia Costco goons, holla from the Perimeter parish.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Are the costco memory foam pillows any good?

i got one with some "cooling" poo poo on one side and normal on the other and it owns.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

PokeJoe posted:

i got one with some "cooling" poo poo on one side and normal on the other and it owns.

I don't know what that magic cooling poo poo is but the dog has a new pad that seems to stay cooler than the air and I don't know how the gently caress that works. I thought we were going to have to toss that thing in the freezer to make it work.
Apparently it works with pillows too?

I wish I could find some article to explain how it works because it's basically magnets=magic at this point and that's no good.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

MisterOblivious posted:

I don't know what that magic cooling poo poo is but the dog has a new pad that seems to stay cooler than the air and I don't know how the gently caress that works. I thought we were going to have to toss that thing in the freezer to make it work.
Apparently it works with pillows too?

I wish I could find some article to explain how it works because it's basically magnets=magic at this point and that's no good.

It depends on the product. I'm not familiar with the Costco versions specifically, but normally you have one of two general designs:

1) a gel layer between your body and the memory foam that helps regulate the temperature by facilitating the transfer of heat. By most accounts, works at first and then loses efficacy if you are laying down for longer periods.

2) a plant-based memory foam that works by having larger cells and therefore are less dense. This increases breathability and therefore temperature regulation. Considered superior to gel.

The cooling technologies are nice, especially if you're just touching it randomly instead of making contact for longer periods, but ultimately the structure of memory foam makes it a warm material and there's no getting past that on a basic level.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

What. I mean, was it maybe just on the crust after they had eaten most of the slice? I could maybe understand trying to flavor up the crust a little bit.

Just took their freshly purchased slices and put ketchup on them. Then they decided they didn’t have enough ketchup on them and tried to interrupt me using the ketchup on my hot dog.

Also I saw someone with relish on their pizza.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Just took their freshly purchased slices and put ketchup on them. Then they decided they didn’t have enough ketchup on them and tried to interrupt me using the ketchup on my hot dog.

Relish on cheese pizza.. Might work?
lol @ ketchup on pizza, jesus

Not Skynet
Jul 10, 2012

Yeah this is definitely a thing, and sometimes it's almost completely covered in ketchup, like even more than you'd expect on a hot dog. I don't understand it.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Testing my memory foam pillows tonight.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Did an early morning Co run today. My friends, they are sampling Aidells Chicken Meatballs and holy gently caress they rule.

Also bought two giant rear end slabs of ribs for $19 to grill tonight at my new house in my new backyard :getin:

Tim Whatley fucked around with this message at 15:38 on May 26, 2018

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Tim Whatley posted:

Did an early morning Co run today. My friends, they are sampling Aidells Chicken Meatballs and holy gently caress they rule.

Also bought two giant rear end slabs of ribs for $19 to grill tonight at my new house in my new backyard :getin:

Cafeful, last time I thought I purchased 2 rib slabs but the package contained 3 and it was a lot of ribs to deal with

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

It's almost like you can purchase ribs by weight and therefore the number of individual ribs in the package is unimportant though?

:thunk:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

lol if you read packaging

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

PokeJoe posted:

lol if you read packaging

Especially at Costco.

Sure, a pound of pasta per person sounds reasonable, right? And most people can eat two or three chicken breasts on average. And a quart of salad each.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Yo I just saw that Kirkland is making HaagenDazs style ice cream bars (complete with chocolate shell and nuts).

$10 for a pack. :aaaaa:

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

FilthyImp posted:

Yo I just saw that Kirkland is making HaagenDazs style ice cream bars (complete with chocolate shell and nuts).

Tried a sample when I stopped in after work yesterday, they're pretty good. Would have bought a box but it was in the high 80s out and it's about a 25 minute drive home outside of rush hour so I passed.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Geoj posted:

Tried a sample when I stopped in after work yesterday, they're pretty good. Would have bought a box but it was in the high 80s out and it's about a 25 minute drive home outside of rush hour so I passed.

Don't tell me you haven't picked up the Costco cooler bag?

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

FilthyImp posted:

I wonder if it's the same they used to sell in the food court

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Peachfart posted:

Relish on cheese pizza.. Might work?
lol @ ketchup on pizza, jesus

Costco only has sweet relish. So even more gross. :smith:

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Nfcknblvbl posted:

Don't tell me you haven't picked up the Costco cooler bag?

I have coolers and a cooler bag, but I don't regularly carry one with me unless I'm planning on buying cold or frozen things in the summer.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

FCKGW posted:

I wonder if it's the same they used to sell in the food court

Probably, but made in an automated fashion. The food court ones were awesome, but just like the carne asada bake they got rid of it because of how much labor they required.

Disco Salmon
Jun 19, 2004

Geoj posted:

I have coolers and a cooler bag, but I don't regularly carry one with me unless I'm planning on buying cold or frozen things in the summer.

I have collapsible ones I keep in the car with my reusable shopping bags. Makes it a lot easier for those "oh crap traffic" times.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Costco chillmax memory foam pillows rule

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
The local church now sells a double cheeseburger for $4.99; I tried it, and friends, it is good. Reminds me of a Dick's Deluxe but with quality ingredients.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Laterite posted:

The local church now sells a double cheeseburger for $4.99; I tried it, and friends, it is good. Reminds me of a Dick's Deluxe but with quality ingredients.

So being drunk would make it 12x better?

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

I went into a sams, the false prophet today, because my mom is a heretic

God drat that place sucks. You cant park because there are shopping carts everywhere and everyone is miserable

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Tim Whatley posted:

A bounty of those balls of meat give me the strength to suffer through night shift.

Also the local Co has smoked paprika flavor chicken sausage back. So very good.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I accidentally hit myself in the balls with a shopping cart at church yesterday. The lord giveth, and the lord taketh (my fertility) away.

No hot dog, but we got a rotisserie chicken to take home for dinner.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Renegret posted:

I accidentally hit myself in the balls with a shopping cart at church yesterday. The lord giveth, and the lord taketh (my fertility) away.

No hot dog, but we got a rotisserie chicken to take home for dinner.

Saved the cost of a vasectomy! By Jim the savings are bountiful. PBUC.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
A new warehouse just opened today in Bonney Lake , WA. That makes 15 warehouses in a 50 mile range from corporate.
I live in the blessed land of Costco.

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

Can confirm the tikka masala naanwiches are delicious.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

A rare Costco deal for new believers

https://www.groupon.com/deals/costco-membership-2018-national

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Legit http://www.tridentseafoods.com/Products/Detail?pid=c8e8baa8-0be5-498b-9a04-d573d08eeeb9

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
What's y'all's favorite premade deli meal from Costco? I like the pre-portioned salmon with the basil pesto butter a lot. I'm trying a new one tonight: the enchiladas.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

First of May posted:

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

First of May posted:

Been buying the sukhis tikka meat and the mini naan bread pack instead of these frozen dudes. End up getting twice as much food for nearly the same cost.