Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

QuasiQuack posted:

It's slow as gently caress and way more finicky than other classes, just because it gets you where you're going doesn't mean it's good :argh:

Have you used it since the go fast update

It's evven better now

Also holy poo poo bungie fix your poo poo so it doesn't take 5 minutes to load up crucru

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

Too stylish for this world...
Doing the Jade Rabbit catalyst sure is something.....:negative:

52 kills down.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

charismaslover posted:

Doing the Jade Rabbit catalyst sure is something.....:negative:

52 kills down.

It took me a few hours. It's def not the best but by kill 100 it's p.chill.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Warlock jump is about gracefully floating over the plebs with their pedestrian double jumps and jetpacks. Gently soar through the air, robes billowing in the wind, while the unwashed masses heave and grunt below you.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
u missed the part where everyone shoots ur dainty rear end wafting thru the air

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
also it is just me or is that guy using a Jade rabbit and an acrius

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

<munches grenade without a care in the world>

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

also it is just me or is that guy using a Jade rabbit and an acrius

eater of worlds shottie, not acrius

Orv
May 4, 2011
Why does the space robot from the future drop a SPAS.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

Orv posted:

Why does the space robot from the future drop a SPAS.

uhh there are WAY too many greebles for that to be a spas it is obviously a very fancy space gun

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

Air dodge is stupid good for cancelling a glide into cover tho

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Real warlocks always use blink.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Angry Walrus posted:

eater of worlds shottie, not acrius

I'm swapping between it and Perfect Paradox to figure which I prefer but hosed-up, I'm totally torn. Zenith and its super fluid handling is tops for killing a single nerd, but if a couple dweebs roll up, Paradox is just about perfect. But even with a Handling MW, it just feels a tinsy more sluggish to brandish than I'd like.

And surprisingly important to me, PP's lore tab doesn't give me a stiffy but Calus' aggressively sexual love letter does. It doesn't change how Zenith performs, but it fills me with vigor/pep/splooge, which is fuel for blasting dudes in their faces.

Shotty world problems, y'all

ReverendDre
Apr 1, 2006
TheOneAndOnly

Insane Totoro posted:

I feel like paying for a Trials carry is slightly more shameful than soliciting a prostitute.

Trials carry is much more shameful, at least hiring a pro gets you a boning and an rng STD, trials carry gets you a crap purple

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Yeah don’t ask how I know, but it’s definitely lamer to pay for a Trials Carry than to get your dick sucked

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Bust Rodd posted:

Yeah don’t ask how I know, but it’s definitely lamer to pay for a Trials Carry than to get your dick sucked

HOW DO YOU KNOW?

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Bust Rodd posted:

heck if you shop around maybe you can get both included in the full service package

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I found a The Colony and I don't see why I would use any other exotic.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

kater posted:

I found a The Colony and I don't see why I would use any other exotic.

Colony for PvP and Darci for PvE and I’ve never been happier with the game.

Also Graviton Lance and Sunshot and Crimson

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
6v6 is so much better than 4v4.

e: IB is a hell of a grind, though. I wish it wasn't so inefficient to play one character rather than rotate through dailies in order to maximize token income.

Elysiume fucked around with this message at 02:50 on May 27, 2018

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Just play your 2-3 games per class then go back to farming on the class you like most ez pz

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Eej posted:

Just play your 2-3 games per class then go back to farming on the class you like most ez pz
With limited time I'd rather just cruise through on favorite character. That said, I haven't even gotten my titan back into the tower yet, so in spite of my complaining it's only even an option to do dailies on two characters (unless Saladin is hiding somewhere in the farm).

pray for my aunt
Feb 13, 2012

14980c8b8a96fd9e279796a61cf82c9c
bluuuuh light versus light is dumb as hell. nobody is playing to win the game, everbody is just free-for-alling for this single acheivement in the hopes they can be done with iron banner in 3 games and not 10

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

To get past 340 in any meaningful way do I now need to do raids and heroic strikes?

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Heroic strikes are really fun and have matchmaking don't be afraid of them. My blue base is at 346 after a week and a half of not really knowing what I'm doing. That seems meaningful idk. The last powerful I unwrapped was 360.

I wish there was just a set amount of weekly powerfuls and I could get them all in crucible. Doing the kaede weekly is horribly boring.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I’m not afraid or worried, just not sure on how the progression works. I just wrapped up Warmind and was thinking what to do next since I am 341.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Excuse me, press E and do as Bungie tells you.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Why the hell do nightfalls still not have matchmaking

UntunedGuitar47
Nov 21, 2008
Another victim of the HumbleMonthly checking in... Played Destiny 1 on the Xbone like a fool, never did any raids or stuff because i always flew solo. Applied to the Euro Goon Clan and threw out a shoutout in Discord.

Time to get parts of my body to some place in the galaxy or something like that and also shoot some stuff on the way there!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

To all of you getting this game through the bundle, enjoy! Come join a clan, come to the discords and realize this game is great with the goons.

We have an incredible community and the game has improved a lot since launch. If your synopsis of this game is something you heard months ago, just know the game is in a way better place.

Stay awhile and glisten!!

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

As a person who generally plays games alone, and is afraid of people on the internet, playing destiny with goons is much better than playing alone. It really makes the game.

Lagnar
Feb 23, 2013

Just applied to join 2chill after playing solo since launch. Looking forward to actually having people to do raids and such with and not pugs!

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Echoing this game is meant to be played with your friends, and definitely not alone. So don't play alone, come play with your friends! COME PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS

Mercurius
May 4, 2004

Amp it up.

Lagnar posted:

Just applied to join 2chill after playing solo since launch. Looking forward to actually having people to do raids and such with and not pugs!
Got you. Join the Serious Overchill Discord that ICR has linked in the OP if you haven’t already, it’s how we coordinate stuff since there’s no way to do so in game :downs:

If you applied to TIME and your battletag starts with one of the names below can you please say something and/or join the Overchill Discord.
  • LtBearington
  • Eliira
  • goldenogre
  • eorld

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Goldenogre has applied to Euro Goon Squad too, without any message in the discord.

PopeCrunch
Feb 13, 2004

internets

I joined the over chill discord and I lost four pounds, my bad knee cleared up, and I got a free coffee at Starbucks. Highly recommend.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

PopeCrunch posted:

I joined the over chill discord and I lost four pounds, my bad knee cleared up, and I got a free coffee at Starbucks. Highly recommend.

Shame on you, for not growing fat from strength.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
not even playing with goons can redeem the pvp in this piece of poo poo, running nightfalls is chill tho

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
I haven't played this since before the first expansion came out but I bought the second yesterday and got a character up to 30, and would like to learn all the group poo poo if anyone plays it regularly and doesn't mind teaching a newbie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Join one of the goon clans listed in the OP. Come and play m'lord.

• Locked thread