Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Klungar posted:

Is Wally not a season regular next year? Waiting to see if he goes back to the Flash mothership?

The lack of mention is Wally is a little concerning if not disappointing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Next season's description looks great.

Argue posted:

Sounds like the perfect opportunity to bring in recent cancelation refugee Lucifer Morningstar :devil:
After Dangerous Habits it's unlikely Constantine and Luci would trust each other enough to work together. But a Tom Ellis cameo or in a single episode could be fun, like with Lucifer and Amenadiel showing up as bickering brothers.

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 17:06 on May 18, 2018

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Xelkelvos posted:

The lack of mention is Wally is a little concerning if not disappointing

Wally and Amaya are both supposed to be back as main cast members, I thought.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The producers of Lucifer have said that they haven't been talking to anyone from the CW. (This was mostly about if CW was going to step in and save the show.)

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

muscles like this! posted:

The producers of Lucifer have said that they haven't been talking to anyone from the CW. (This was mostly about if CW was going to step in and save the show.)

CW president said no, not considering it, nobody had even asked about it, and they want to concentrate on their original programming.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

Better yet bring in Diaz to fight them for an episode.

Jokes on you, your plans don’t work because they hosed everything up before they even got out of the starting gate!

I really wish they'd bring Diaz over to Legends like they did with Darkhe. I want to see Kirk Acevedo chew it up.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

I really wish they'd bring Diaz over to Legends like they did with Darkhe. I want to see Kirk Acevedo chew it up.

Everyone on Legends would just rock Diaz's world. He brings nothing. I do like Kirk quite a bit though.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

GreenNight posted:

Everyone on Legends would just rock Diaz's world. He brings nothing. I do like Kirk quite a bit though.

This show is excellent at taking bad characters from the flash and arrow, then turning them into something else. Legends, you might call them.

I'll see myself out.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
Plot twist. Diaz becomes an actual dragon.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
he becomes Dia'z Al Ghul

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

bring back old gbs posted:

he becomes Dia'z Al Ghul

God drat it I didn't make this joke because I couldn't make it work.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
He takes over for Batman. Diazrael.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Rhyno posted:

God drat it I didn't make this joke because I couldn't make it work.

Don't you get it?? I've already punned.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I'm still a fan of the watchmen crossover where he's Ozymandiaz

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

This is going to be so stupid next season. I'm very excited.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

bring back old gbs posted:

Don't you get it?? I've already punned.

oh my goddddddd

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Klungar posted:

Is Wally not a season regular next year? Waiting to see if he goes back to the Flash mothership?

I'm pretty sure he's supposed to be in the main cast but drat, stop disrespecting Wally, Arrowverse :mad:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

He isn't in the poster for the next season.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
oh god damnit :smith:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Ah wtf, Wally was amazing on Legends

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
TV IV > DC’s Legends of Tomorrow: “Wally’s not here either.”

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Wally too hard to write for. 20 episodes of him not solving every problem instantly would piss yall off eventually. It took a pair of demonic wizards to keep him in check for a quarter of a season.

Although then again, Nate: The Invulnerable Guy, gets knocked out every episode.

Blaise330 fucked around with this message at 20:46 on May 19, 2018

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Blaise330 posted:

Wally too hard to write for. 20 episodes of him not solving every problem instantly would piss yall off eventually. It took a pair of demonic wizards to keep him in check for a quarter of a season.

Although then again, Nate: The Invulnerable Guy, gets knocked out every episode.

It's not like having consistent time travel rules has ever stopped LoT. If they really wanted to, they could have just pulled something out of their rear end and kept Wally around while.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm not writing Wally off based on that stuff. Its weird for him not to be in the promotional stuff, but its all way pre-production so I'll wait to hear for sure. Maybe he just was a late addition or has a contract in negotiation or Flash doesn't know if they want him back or something. I dunno. I have hope.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In a good world, they would cancel The Flash and make a Kid Flash show. We do not live in a good world.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

In a good world, they would cancel The Flash and make a Kid Flash show. We do not live in a good world.

In a better world, they'd keep the Flash but Barry stays his positive and hopeful self and have Wally be his chill and fun self and keep both of them speedsters without issue

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Blaise330 posted:

He took the shuttle to go bang Spartacus again, solved, crowd goes wild

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
Maybe time travel gives him speed sickness.

Speed Sickness, ain't gotta explain poo poo.

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

I'm still doing my slow re-watch of season 1 and the Time Idiots left Chronos' ship parked at Nana Parbot in 1960.

In a more tightly written series we'd get time traveling assassins.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Who's to say we haven't?

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."
"Oh man, I can't believe Wally's legs fell asleep for the fourteenth week in a row! We really could've used his help against Satan!"

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

ApeHawk posted:

"Oh man, I can't believe Wally's legs fell asleep for the fourteenth week in a row! We really could've used his help against Satan!"

Tom Ellis kicks a door in, pops his collar and goes "No worries, loves... I got this one." :devil:

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
I'd kind of like to see Tom Felton's character from Flash show up in the case of any villains who are possessed, because there is great chance for comedy in that kind of pairing. The formerly-possessed evil trying to talk the currently possessed/insane into getting better was really funny in Kingdom Hearts 3D when it was formerly-possessed Riku trying to talk Judge Frollo down from madness (because he'd been there himself) only to find that Nope, this guy is beyond nuts and I'll need to kill him.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Blaise330 posted:

To be fair he spends half his time tripping his balls off

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Give me Etrigan or give me death

Swamp Thing would be cool also

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Give me Etrigan or give me death

Swamp Thing would be cool also

I would love a Swamp Thing episode.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

GobiasIndustries posted:

Isn't he getting his own show?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Open Source Idiom posted:

Isn't he getting his own show?

Yes, on the DC streaming service.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

GobiasIndustries posted:

I cannot imagine any world having Swamp Thing and the Time Idiots in the same episode and so I must see it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Mick would keep him in a jar