Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It should have training modes for everything which is nice but early word on the port is that it's kinda crappy and has speed issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

drat it. I just preordered that rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Whatever as long as I don't have to use the shitbird Remix game to practice on.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And the mame hack is unstable and hosed up at best.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

It should have training modes for everything which is nice but early word on the port is that it's kinda crappy and has speed issues.

the speed issues were supposedly fixed

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

JChen just said right now it's sounding pretty good and their going with an emulation more than rebuild of it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

the speed issues were supposedly fixed

oh cool

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

JChen just said right now it's sounding pretty good and their going with an emulation more than rebuild of it.

he needs to shave asap

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Do I need to smoke mad crack or something to sound like Steve-O.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

E. Honda's Pink Cameltoe.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This top 8 is out of control rn

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

James Chen just made a The Incredibles reference. What is going on with this guy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I nearly just bought a Obsidian even though I'm about to spend a thousand dollars cuz I need a oil change and I've been driving on a nearly blown out back tire for the past week without realizing it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/SpicyThirstyDogWow

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Valle lost.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ElTrouble just proposed to Killer Miller on the winner's stage.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It brought a tear to JChen's eye.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

his facial hair is making me cry

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

ElTrouble just proposed to Killer Miller on the winner's stage.

drat I missed out.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormsjull became a Fightmans guy pretty quick huh.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

Wormskull posted:

I think I will become good enough at ST to go to CEO2020. That's a new longterm gamer goal.

It's going to be a long trip from Adelaide to Orlando

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I didn't get into it until too late and now I have to go balls in to make up for lost time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is it true that FC2 fixes the SF3 bullshit. If so... Arf, my brother... Shall we game someday.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It should but I haven't tested it myself, I've only ever played ST on FC2.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm thinking I'll stream some ST today.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Gay I just noticed on the screenshots on the background of steam for 30th they fixed the names of everyone. gently caress them... It's still dictator, claw and boxer to me. Assholes.

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

So how's the netcode for the SF 30 year version? Is the fightcade one still better than everything capcom has released?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Looks like Fightcade's still better but I haven't tried myself. I bought it on Switch as well and the training mode seems deece.

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Apparently, they included the 1.0 version of ST which had a bugged difficulty selection so it's always the highest difficulty. And that makes the arcade mode almost impossible.

Pumprag fucked around with this message at 17:18 on May 29, 2018

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pumprag posted:

Apparently, they included the 1.0 version of ST which had a bugged difficulty selection so it's always the highest difficulty. And that makes the arcade mode almost impossible.

Win.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pumprag posted:

I saw this earlier when you called it the "single player campaign" instead of arcade mode and was gonna give you some poo poo but it's cool

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

I saw this earlier when you called it the "single player campaign" instead of arcade mode and was gonna give you some poo poo but it's cool

is it still an arcade mode if youre playing the arcade rom

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

elf help book posted:

is it still an arcade mode if youre playing the arcade rom

yeah I wasn't sure about that lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Going to be doing a no-hit speedrun of the Super Turbo Single Player Campaign Tonight.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is it tournament legal to play with the stick upside down.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
I don't see why not

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Is it tournament legal to play with the stick upside down.

Like holding it with the joystick pointing between or legs or "goofy" style so it's on the right hand side of the buttons

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Either way it's tournament legal. The only things that are illegal are macros and turbo buttons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Crosshands should be illegal for aesthetic reasons