Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Early Tintin way racist as all get out, quite an apologist comic for the horrors of the Belgian Congo and other poo poo.

Exactly. They need to apologize.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Randaconda posted:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44244687

Trump issues post-humous pardon for Jack Johnson

https://twitter.com/barry/status/99...2635%23lastpost

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

To Stop School Shootings, Use Israel's Approach To Fighting Terror

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Okay but where are we going to get enough white phosphorous for every school in the country?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

I highly doubt the guards I saw when I was in school had any real training, plus I'm pretty sure what actually helps is our gun control laws.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

No one can shoot students if the students are already shot

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

The idea that you should use Israel as a model for anything especially after the last month is baffling.
Also all the school guards I ever met were ageing and out of shape.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
So, like, shove all the Native Americans into increasingly smaller sections of land and murder the poo poo out of them if they get uppity about it?

Again?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The idea that you should use Israel as a model for anything especially after the last month is baffling.

How about as a model to constantly get money and support from America?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

The MSJ posted:

How about as a model to constantly get money and support from America?

You mean be right-wing and white?

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

The school guards we had were all off duty cops or bouncers.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Where did you go to school? I went to schools in lower class neighborhoods in Jerusalem.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Splicer posted:

So, like, shove all the Native Americans into increasingly smaller sections of land and murder the poo poo out of them if they get uppity about it?

Again?

Hey!

They don't just murder us if we get uppity about it. Sometimes it;s for shits and giggles.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Where did you go to school? I went to schools in lower class neighborhoods in Jerusalem.

One of the more sketchy Chicago suburbs.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Elkton is really really bad. It's right on the main vein of the East Coast, I-95, and the local yokels used to burn crosses by the highway up till surprisingly recently. It's the oversized, arrhythmically beating heart of Cecil County, Maryland, known locally as "Ceciltucky".

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

M_Sinistrari posted:

One of the more sketchy Chicago suburbs.

Oh now I need to know which one, because I went to high school in Naperville and our school cop was an enormous bitch who loved nothing more than screaming obscenities at people and smugly hollering about how she "[didn't] like people standing on [her] GUN SIDE."

gently caress you, Erin Gibler. I still remember you screaming at our entire prom table over something we didn't even do.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

In Japan, a Buddhist Funeral Service for Robot Dogs

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Elkton is really really bad. It's right on the main vein of the East Coast, I-95, and the local yokels used to burn crosses by the highway up till surprisingly recently. It's the oversized, arrhythmically beating heart of Cecil County, Maryland, known locally as "Ceciltucky".

Huh, I live off Elkton Road just over the state line in Delaware and never knew it was like that. I only ever went into Elkton for the Aldi, but they finally built one in Delaware so I can just go there now and not pay sales tax. Also the Wal-Mart next to it is nicer than my other options, if I must go to Wal-Mart. Never realized it was cross-burningly bad.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

People get REALLY attached to their Aibos. It's kind of cute.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Shoot, same.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Collateral Damage posted:

People get REALLY attached to their Aibos. It's kind of cute.

I get the feeling this is a thing because everyone's renting and landlords realise they have no reason to allow pets if they don't wanna. A ton of kids nowadays are growing up with no idea what it's like to have a pet.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
Another thing millenials are killing :freep:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

CIA Concluded North Korea Won’t Denuclearize, May Build a Burger Chain Instead: Report

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

timefly posted:

Huh, I live off Elkton Road just over the state line in Delaware and never knew it was like that. I only ever went into Elkton for the Aldi, but they finally built one in Delaware so I can just go there now and not pay sales tax. Also the Wal-Mart next to it is nicer than my other options, if I must go to Wal-Mart. Never realized it was cross-burningly bad.

I lived off Elkton Road in Newark myself once. If you would like to see the real Elkton, you've only got a 10 minute drive to a little place called Hollingsworth Manor. Make sure to go at night!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

​Anal oval office Guitarist Josh Martin Dies in Mall Escalator Incident

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

Well, poo poo.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

President Deals, baby!

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Burgertown, and a lasting peace, secured.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

as a person who never leaves my house i've done pretty well for myself.
“Send a boat to rescue me!”

[nothing happens]

[They only had speedboats.]

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I don't like cheese on my burg either, but Christ, what an rear end in a top hat.

e: *orders a hamburger, then goes into a tirade when the patties are made of beef and not pork*

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Weird that the food clerk stopped responding when the oddly combative peanut headed weirdo man implied that he was going to propose to her

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Is there like a twitter account for "old man yells at cloud"? Because this is proof of the need for one.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

I found the article that's from.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Should cheeseburgers just have cheese and no meat, then? If we can have cheese pizzas with no toppings and cheese sandwiches.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Cheeseburger is a verbal short cut for Hamburger with cheese. That man is not only stupid, he's just wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Do you know what they call a cheeseburger in Paris?