Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Solice Kirsk posted:

Never trust someone that doesn't drink. That said, I'm a big fan of Penn and Teller's acts. Penn looks weird skinny though.

A girl I went to highschool with blew Penn in a hotel room once.

SO glad this was a first page snipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I am posting this blurry picture. The stink lines made the picture blurry. Someone on 1st shift left a Jackson Pollock on the toilet and wall. Whole bathroom smelled like death.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Dienes posted:

Funny you should post that - he recently came up in a professional wedding photographer's portfolio.

I just wanted to point out the dude in the back is wearing a kilt okay have a nice weekend

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Of course he is. They're 'quirky'.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

That's an impressive collection of piss-bottles he has there.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

cash crab posted:

A girl I went to highschool with blew Penn in a hotel room once.

SO glad this was a first page snipe.

Call me back when she blows Teller. That's the true catch.

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Stoatbringer posted:

Can't blame him, the bathroom is several steps away. Also there's a mountain of poo poo on top of the toilet.

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

Internet Wizard posted:

I just wanted to point out the dude in the back is wearing a kilt okay have a nice weekend

With those socks and shoes and that shirt I'm assuming it's a utilikilt not a proper kilt kilt.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Internet Wizard posted:

They spelled "YMCA" all hosed up and wrong too.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Stoatbringer posted:

I think they are stained yellow fro the cigarette butts in them, you can see them in the bottle on the front. they could be piss, but I would guess that he would put the lids on if they were.

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
I feel a great disturbance in my pants

Applesnots posted:

I think they are stained yellow fro the cigarette butts in them, you can see them in the bottle on the front. they could be piss, but I would guess that he would put the lids on if they were.

They could easily be both

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

"You got cigarettes in my piss!" "No, you got piss in my cigarette water!" "Wait a minute..."

Mountain Dew, two great tastes that taste AUG together.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Panfilo posted:

What do you think they smell like haha

I wondered about this too. Just curious haha.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

M_Sinistrari posted:

Stuff like this is why we tell every training class at a call center about wiping down thier headsets when they get them and never use someone else's. The ear infections you can get from a headset are horrifying.

I work in a call centre and we don't do this at all. I'm often expected to take difficult calls off people and just put their headset straight on. Then again there are no ear buds involved, just padded speakers.

The far grosser thing for me is using someone else's mouse to check their work (or before I was promoted, when a supervisor used to touch mine to do it), because apparently everyone on the planet except me has really loving sweaty hands.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I’m posting this one only for the goon lair she’s posting from

I think the swimsuit isn’t cute but whatever, rock it girl. But what kind of mid-construction-basement-hovel has she got going on back there? I think there’s a sheet-door on the left and a garbage can with a long piece of wood sticking out of it on the right.

While I’m posting, can someone give me the story of the kid who carried a printer to a girls house he liked? That one always makes me laugh

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

https://www.somethingawful.com/great-goon-database/great-goon-best/3/

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

CeramicPig posted:

I think the swimsuit isn’t cute but whatever, rock it girl. But what kind of mid-construction-basement-hovel has she got going on back there? I think there’s a sheet-door on the left and a garbage can with a long piece of wood sticking out of it on the right.

While I’m posting, can someone give me the story of the kid who carried a printer to a girls house he liked? That one always makes me laugh

You know, I think what really makes this is she couldn't be arsed to move that big ol' bottle of Gold Bond out of the way.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

ALSO, I used to live in a similar area back when me and my ex-husband used to record music in our basement, and we were lovely 20 year old punks. I wonder what she spends on that space.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

CeramicPig posted:

I can't laugh at that story anymore because he later committed suicide. :smith:

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Because of the printer?

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

Screaming Idiot posted:

I can't laugh at that story anymore because he later committed suicide. :smith:

Its funny because his suicide note was a tirade about his friends and family taking gender studies classes lmao

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Cephalectomy posted:

Its funny because his suicide note was a tirade about his friends and family taking gender studies classes lmao

Oh my.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Aramek posted:

Because of the printer?

Walking 4 miles in return for an utterly apathetic response. Agony of defeat is a soul-crusher.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

CeramicPig posted:

Just looks like a basement in the process of being finished, to me. When we were finishing ours there was a few week period where it was just studs, so we could run electrical, HVAC, and plumbing.

I mean I’m sure her house has been like that for years, but it’s not that weird looking, really.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Cephalectomy posted:

Are you sure you're not confusing him with ts12, whose note talked about his sexual assault and suggested his friend take a gender studies course? I've looked before but the only info I've ever found on borky is just "he carried a printer, also he killed himself." Hell, even his permaban just say something like "strangled himself with a printer cable"

Garrand has a new favorite as of 15:09 on May 27, 2018

Miaou
Jun 13, 2008

Cephalectomy posted:

Would it be tasteless to ask for the source

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

Miaou posted:

Would it be tasteless to ask for the source

its not the same guy

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

From a bunch of pages ago:

twistedmentat posted:

Another classic. This is totally the kid in class that keeps yelling at the prof to not erase the notes on the board because it takes him 20 minutes to write a single sentaince. Also it illustrates a problem with these weirdos. They mix stuff from different eras thinking it all makes them classy, but loving feather pen with what I am assuming is an attempt to look like someone from Mad Men?

Put the ink on the opposite side of your writing hand so you can't accidentally backhand it off the desk.
I'm mad this image makes my brain twitch over that.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Sorry my last post wasn’t very aug, we all know that room has been that way for at least 6 years.

Anyways, here’s a solid gross- a polish plait

That’s dedication to being disgusting

And another request, the guy who goes to Golden Corral for the entertainment value

CeramicPig has a new favorite as of 05:10 on May 28, 2018

Bean
Sep 9, 2001

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Just looks like a basement in the process of being finished, to me. When we were finishing ours there was a few week period where it was just studs, so we could run electrical, HVAC, and plumbing.

I mean I’m sure her house has been like that for years, but it’s not that weird looking, really.

Sure, but then why are you taking a swim suit selfie amongst bleach wipes and construction remnants? Go outside and find a nice tree.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Cephalectomy posted:

That was TS12 I think, not printer guy

efb... Printer guy did commit suicide as well, however.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Next person to bring up the merits or deficits of an unfinished basement is going into timeout.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

cash crab posted:

Next person to bring up the merits or deficits of an unfinished basement is going into timeout.

What about finished basements? :v:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Only if it's a metaphor for something else.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

CeramicPig posted:

So those pills look just like antibiotics I'm currently taking for a sinus thing. Thing is they're also great for a ton of STDs. Lady you are sending the wrong message and like paint your basement or something good goddamn.

Anyway have some questionable clothing. I really enjoy the other woman cradling her non-squished tit in horror.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

That’s some low hanging fruit there.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

LingcodKilla posted:

That’s some low hanging fruit there.

Holy poo poo

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

I genuinely admire her Jem and the Holograms eyeshadow and hair.

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick
Yeah that would be a neat look if her tits could just get on the same page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Pasketti posted:

Yeah that would be a neat look if her tits could just get on the same page

They're obviously not on the same level.