Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fuckin eat my rear end I’m buying a Switch now holy goddamn poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Taintrunner posted:

Fuckin eat my rear end I’m buying a Switch now holy goddamn poo poo

This is not the comment I was expecting as I switched pages but drat if it wasn't funny to read.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cool that it only took them a year after launch to announce the games that should have been launch titles.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Infinitum posted:

Also Nintendo wins E3 this year

https://i.imgur.com/2y0jAh1.mp4

not after bethesda announces fallout: new seattle for all platforms

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Im confused is it like a pokemon remake? With different gameplay?

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

It's Pokemon Go, but on the Switch.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
It's Pokemon Yellow on the Switch with Pokemon Go integration

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

The Bethesda announcement is Fallout 4 Season 2, now including the drivable houses everyone was excited about and more decorations for your settlements.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bethesda "Tune in to our live stream for... SOME announcement... MAYBE... You guys are loving idiots"
Nintendo "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8upFNX0kIk"

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Real hurthling! posted:

Im confused is it like a pokemon remake? With different gameplay?

https://twitter.com/ChrisTapsell/status/1001649285220335616

so a new game set in the original world with the original 151

e: battles only for trainers, wild pokemon are just the pokemon go "throw pokeball" mechanic. thats like the majority of the game lmao

bango skank fucked around with this message at 03:57 on May 30, 2018

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Gotta be honest it looks and sounds extremely bad unless you love the mobile game maybe?

Like half the trailer is for a keychain

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Hard pass

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

It's a remake of Pokemon Yellow but with some stuff changed.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Also Pokemon Quest is out now and F2P on Switch/mobile, it's basically an idle/clicker rpg game with cubivore-lookin' pokemon

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

LIVE AMMO ROLEPLAY posted:

It's a remake of Pokemon Yellow but with some stuff changed.

Keychain integration greatly improved

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I love that Bethesda have totally missed their window on announcing a game today, if they were even going to, as everyone will be talking about Pokemon now.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

That bethedsa stream will go until e3

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Orv posted:

I mean, satisfaction would be nice, but I'd settle for not being toyed with like some weird video game version of peek-a-boo.

It's not like I'm going to buy it more or less if you edge me.

Then why did you buy Destiny?

Orv
May 4, 2011

limaCAT posted:

Then why did you buy Destiny?

What?

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Quest For Glory II posted:

Also Pokemon Quest is out now and F2P on Switch/mobile, it's basically an idle/clicker rpg game with cubivore-lookin' pokemon

a pokemon clicker is a hundred times more interesting to me than any iteration of pokemon go.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
the first pokemon game i ever played was pokemon go and it was fine for a neat little phone game

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
So have they announced Fallout Bridge Builder yet?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://twitter.com/GoNintendoTweet/status/1001737112264347648

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

my dad works at paradox and he told me they're announcing victoria 3 at E3

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

yeah but what color are sonic's arms?

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Welp its a brand new day. I think I'll see what that bethesda thing was while I take a big ol drink of coffee...

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

MMF Freeway posted:

Welp its a brand new day. I think I'll see what that bethesda thing was while I take a big ol drink of coffee...

Turns out Bethesda was just excited about Pokemon Let's Go the whole time.

If it's as good as All Stars Racing Transformed, I'm sold. Otherwise, I already own Mario Kart 8 and am looking forward to the mythical F-Zero Fox Rammers.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Suspicious Cook posted:

Turns out Bethesda was just excited about Pokemon Let's Go the whole time.

If it's as good as All Stars Racing Transformed, I'm sold. Otherwise, I already own Mario Kart 8 and am looking forward to the mythical F-Zero Fox Rammers.

It wont have kiryu so no buy

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
while you're laughing it up, Todd Howard is preparing to ascend to his final form

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Is there still time to release a Fallout themed ripoff of Overwatch or is it all Battle Royale ripoffs now?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

LIVE AMMO ROLEPLAY posted:

Is there still time to release a Fallout themed ripoff of Overwatch or is it all Battle Royale ripoffs now?

A hero battle royale will happen sooner than later

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Change that Pokéball controller to a boob and they're all set for the next Senran Kagura game on Switch, including being able to play with one hand.

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

When is Pokemon: battle royale?

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

The Bethesda stream finally showed what you were waiting for. It's a new Fallout game: "Fallout 76"

Seems to be about the first vault that opened up after the apocalypse?

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Policenaut posted:

The Bethesda stream finally showed what you were waiting for. It's a new Fallout game: "Fallout 76"

Seems to be about the first vault that opened up after the apocalypse?

Hell yeah.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ye84Zrqndo

See more at Bethesda's conference.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Ah, so its named fallout and it looks like fallout. I don't know about you guys but that was definitely worth the hype

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

What happened to Fallout 5-75? :thunk:

Gonna hazard a guess that it's just Fallout 4 tech, so they might have the bugs worked out this ti:laffo::laffo:

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

MMF Freeway posted:

Ah, so its named fallout and it looks like fallout. I don't know about you guys but that was definitely worth the hype

I've never been able to get into Fallout, so maybe I'm the minority, but isn't it about time they shook up the formula a little? Maybe this time it will be a squad based shooter or a battle royale game with crafting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Suspicious Cook posted:

I've never been able to get into Fallout, so maybe I'm the minority, but isn't it about time they shook up the formula a little? Maybe this time it will be a squad based shooter or a battle royale game with crafting.

Fallout is more popular than ever

• Locked thread