Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Rodyle posted:

Woolie going off on one of his pseudoscience rants in this Nier episode

this is the worst one I've ever heard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Is Kratos the song of ice and fire?

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

theCalamity posted:

Is Kratos the song of ice and fire?

The real god of war was the friends me made along the way.

(that episode was hype, I lost my poo poo hard at the same time they did)

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Burkion posted:

That's part of the ENTIRE BEAUTY of it

It is definitely part of it.

Earlier when you first found Freya and she asked you to grab a flower from her garden, I really wish the in-game objective updated to "Pick the pretty flowers for the nice lady"

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

"phphphphphphpht"? this is what you're going with?

you sure?

hoobajoo posted:

Rolling with Dick Masterson's crew will do that. Everyone has things they like in spite of something problematic though, and the people harassing her on social media about that aren't helping and should not do that.
Everybody's got that Bad Taste Friend, maybe even a full blown Dirtbag Friend. Normally that poo poo is contained to your social circle, but the Internet has, as usual, hosed with that dynamic in strange and exciting ways.

What is Dick Masterson's deal anyway? Is it one of those Rogan/Carolla style "meathead acting sophisticated" morning show kinda thing?

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Blockhouse posted:

this is the worst one I've ever heard

TotalBiscuit tributes, Elon Musk fanboyism (and BOY THE TIMING ON THAT), and this

we're on a real Satsui no Hado Woolie roll these last few days!

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Tupperwarez posted:

What is Dick Masterson's deal anyway? Is it one of those Rogan/Carolla style "meathead acting sophisticated" morning show kinda thing?

He's an rear end in a top hat edgelord Maddox baby who uses his "persona" as an excuse to push boring totally-not-alt-right horseshit.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Bingo Card Chat: Who has checked off Children and Noble Homeless? I personally consider it unfair to check it based on children alone, since I felt the implication was for both. I haven't given up on a Noble Homeless Who Loves Robots appearing just yet, so we'll see.

Also, does Markus' power to do art make HIM a magic minority? I feel like he's definitely going to be teaching some white androids to learn about the power inside themselves before this is over

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bleh I don’t think Paige had a “meltdown”, honestly people need to stop being the loving thought police online and getting on people for who they follow on Twitter.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

cmykJester posted:

Bleh I don’t think Paige had a “meltdown”, honestly people need to stop being the loving thought police online and getting on people for who they follow on Twitter.

Lol what neo nazi do you follow on twitter?

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

jfc

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

ØĪÏŒDËÏR BRŒŌÖŒDËÏØR BLÎÏÑDËĒR

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

ØĪÏŒDËÏR BRŒŌÖŒDËÏØR BLÎÏÑDËĒR

I love how goofy that attack is.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Phantasium posted:

I love how goofy that attack is.

I liked how despite costing 60 million dollars the animation still looks goofy as gently caress with Magni sliding into place like he's in a trumpet boy meme.

Also, I agree with Matt, Henry Cavill reloading his arms was the best part of the trailer.

https://twitter.com/gamedesigndan/status/996759701445595136?lang=en

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

"no, it's president Duma it said"

Pat

PAT

Rody One Half fucked around with this message at 16:12 on May 31, 2018

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
The god of war episode and their reactions to it was the best I could wish for

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
god of war was athena actually there, shes still alive right

i’m not feeling the angry pat face he puts on his new videos, give me the classic

lmao, i checked the first page and paige follows a youtube holocaust denier who does readings of lolicon manga while simultaneously making videos about leftwing pedophile conspiracies. :discourse:

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
Classic Pat face is great and I miss it too

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012

Sanguinia posted:

Bingo Card Chat: Who has checked off Children and Noble Homeless? I personally consider it unfair to check it based on children alone, since I felt the implication was for both. I haven't given up on a Noble Homeless Who Loves Robots appearing just yet, so we'll see.

Also, does Markus' power to do art make HIM a magic minority? I feel like he's definitely going to be teaching some white androids to learn about the power inside themselves before this is over

I half-checked it just to keep track, but so far it seems like all homeless just hate androids. There could be child/teenage homeless people though!

From what I gather, Magic Minority is about a wise elder figure who just knows everything/has superpowers and teaches the usually white protagonist what to do to complete their quest. Minorities as plot devices, basically. So Markus could be considered the magic guy for the androids, but he is a protagonist, so I don't think it completely counts since he'd actually get to use his powers to actively affect the story.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
found this when i was looking for the alien eye pat

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!

Rodyle posted:

TotalBiscuit tributes, Elon Musk fanboyism (and BOY THE TIMING ON THAT), and this

we're on a real Satsui no Hado Woolie roll these last few days!

I will never forget that Woolie referred to the blind man with a rape basement from Don't Breathe as "the hero."

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Umm that was a joke.

Squidtentacle
Jul 25, 2016

Naw every single point of attention paid to anyone with even remotely problematic actions or mindsets is 100% an endorsement of every problematic thing they've ever done. Much like how Matt's love of H.P. Lovecraft's fictional work shows how he is actually the most xenophobic member of the Best Friends crew.

The Cryme Tyme series was really just an elaborate attempt to get Woolie implicated and arrested.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

It's not hard to avoid following actual awful people. :shrug:

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

I like Connor and the old man artist

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Squidtentacle posted:

Naw every single point of attention paid to anyone with even remotely problematic actions or mindsets is 100% an endorsement of every problematic thing they've ever done.

No but the active friendships and signal boosting of them is.

So I'll ask again, what neo nazi do you follow on twitter.

Reclines Obesily posted:

lmao, i checked the first page and paige follows a youtube holocaust denier who does readings of lolicon manga while simultaneously making videos about leftwing pedophile conspiracies. :discourse:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
What are your crimes

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.

Squidtentacle posted:

Naw every single point of attention paid to anyone with even remotely problematic actions or mindsets is 100% an endorsement of every problematic thing they've ever done. Much like how Matt's love of H.P. Lovecraft's fictional work shows how he is actually the most xenophobic member of the Best Friends crew.

The Cryme Tyme series was really just an elaborate attempt to get Woolie implicated and arrested.

Please, we all know that Wools "SO WHITE" Worth is the most xenophobic of the crew, because he wants everyone to be SO WHITE like he is :v:

Captain Invictus posted:

What are your crimes

Farted in an elevator.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

What are your crimes

As a teenager I was a big maddox fan but then stopped after I read his book cause lol it was really bad and since I became an adult I've realizes he's kind of a reactionary dickhead and his personal philosophy kind of leads to hosed up world views and is kind of a gateway to teh GG/Alt-right broken brain nerds of the world.

Also I followed Plague of gripes on twitter and youtube until like...whenever is DS1 lp got to Lost Izalith cause listening to him talk about how his ideal Souls fangame would actively make fun of all the players playing the game in the wrongbad manner and being 100% serious made me realize that "Oh poo poo he's got no depth all that sad nerd anger is the actual Gripes." and stopped.Wait that's not true I watched one of his Dragon Ball Super videos where he cried about power levels and Tien being treated like the trash he is and that was kinda funny.

Also I stole a handbag once when I was a teenager cause I wanted to buy a purse but the turns out the cashier knew me and I didn't want to get outted so I panicked and ran and just didn't think about putting it down.

Oh also I think Persona 5 is bad.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
i steal money from the best friends by watching compilation videos, i’m sorry but i can’t watch woolie control a character

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Oh also I think Persona 5 is bad.

You devil.

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

I think Persona 5 is bad.

You monster!

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
When I was seven years old I straight up punched a baby

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
I cheated on a few tests in high school.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Baron Snow posted:

You monster!

Anyone who writes a game about the downtrodden and oppressed in society and then makes the only gay people that appear in reoccuring rape/sexual assault jokes is a David Cage level idiot. There's no one I can even pretend is gay like in 4 where half the cast are clearly gay (and Yosuke would have been if they didn't take out the romance option hyper late in it's dev cycle)

Persona 5 is the prettiest game in the franchise it's also easily the weakest in terms of character writing and tying together it's narrative themes. And it's somehow Infinitely less woke than a PS1 game in the same franchise. Shameful

Also all the girls are bad (as usual) but also all the boys are equally trash.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

The only good girl in Persona 4 is Ai Ebihara and it's a loving crime that she was gonna be a member of the team early on and got cut.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I wonder how possible it is in Detroit to get all the main characters mulched before the proper ending given the difficulty descriptions.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

The only good girl in Persona 4 is Ai Ebihara and it's a loving crime that she was gonna be a member of the team early on and got cut.

That's not even true, what are you talking about

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Arist posted:

That's not even true, what are you talking about

Rise potentially had Ai's design at one point that's probably what they're talking about. They just reused the design and made her an SL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

sounds like you’re worse than the twitter neo nazis