Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Okay, so this isn't exactly daily life but hear me out. It is surreal as hell. (Also a bit violent, so if that's not your thing, pass this up.)

The Violent Action. It's a cute girl being the best there is at what she does ... and what she does isn't very nice.

This one's a rather decent one, and it doesn't feel as bad/gross/trashy as, like, Murcielago or Trash. The stories are good, it feels a little bit John Wick-like. As far as violent girl action crime mangas go, you could do far worse.

DrSunshine fucked around with this message at 17:30 on May 20, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Violence Action is one of my favorite things running right now.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Okay, so this isn't exactly daily life but hear me out. It is surreal as hell. (Also a bit violent, so if that's not your thing, pass this up.)

The Violent Action. It's a cute girl being the best there is at what she does ... and what she does isn't very nice.

Oh, cool, it's on Mangadex and hasa couple chapters I missed. Sweet.

quote:

Has this been brought up in here before? I think so, but I know it's been brought up in the dad thread too.

Oh yeah, that's where I saw Madoromi-chan. Oops. Oh well, it fits here too.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
New Sleepy Princess, with a glimpse at what a mature Princess could possibly act like.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

kidcoelacanth posted:

Violence Action is one of my favorite things running right now.

There is a weird mix of absurdity and like genuine sincere emotional beats that I really really dig.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Onean posted:

New Sleepy Princess, with a glimpse at what a mature Princess could possibly act like.

oh my god they're so terrified of her every action at this point, she's pure evil in their eyes

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
And another Sleepy Princess. The demon army has had enough! They've been pampering the princess too much and have come up with a plan that's sure to work. 100%. Guaranteed. It won't backfire at all.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Chio-chan's way to school. Warning - it features Kabbadi senpai so it gets kinda fanservicey. It is completely bonkers, though.

EDIT: Also apparently it's getting an anime??! The trailer makes it look totally unhinged and bizarre. ... Which I guess is in fact the case.

DrSunshine fucked around with this message at 14:20 on May 22, 2018

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

The Thread's Favorite Murdergirl Comic updated! A new story about some rural police officer whom Kay is dispatched to protect. Ahh, I really like it so far! What's his deal, though, I have to wonder.

EDIT: I found a new one. Seems kind of cute! Odd and funny. A girl who seems to have somewhat perverted thoughts meets a shy boy. This boy has the ability to make people blurt out whatever is on their mind if they touch him.

DrSunshine fucked around with this message at 16:04 on May 24, 2018

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
new Ayakashiko
I call the small one Bitey Akkun

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

DrSunshine posted:

EDIT: I found a new one. Seems kind of cute! Odd and funny. A girl who seems to have somewhat perverted thoughts meets a shy boy. This boy has the ability to make people blurt out whatever is on their mind if they touch him.

A bit of a downplay there. :cheeky: Seems fun, though!

The tiny dorks continue to be good.

narm00
Feb 18, 2006
New Komi-san, featuring Komi's first sleepover and Manbagi's shocking discovery.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Is Komi-san surreal, really?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lightly

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

Is Komi-san surreal, really?

Probably not, I think it's something that we mentioned to someone at some point during a course of conversation a few pages ago, but yeah it's definitely more something that fits in Rodenthar's "General Slice of Life" thread.

Edit:

Time for a new thread.
Full of happiness and joy.
A new name wanted.

DrSunshine fucked around with this message at 14:26 on May 27, 2018

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

I continue to love the visual gags this series has.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Nekomata
:ohdear:

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
https://mangadex.org/chapter/336231/1

RIP Taichi

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

I Became MAX level had a new update, and it's a very good solution to the problem from last issue. The characters in this are super precious.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
They are. :3:

I picked up the light novel (there's a translation on Amazon, it's...fine), and while I enjoyed it the manga is definitely better. I'm looking forward to the arc after this next one, but that's mainly because I'm not the biggest fan of this next character. It'll depend on your the manga handles her.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

I'm really glad to hear that the light novel never goes off the deep end like some do, then, from the sound of what you're saying.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
With this chapter we've got Azusa's main goal now: she just wants to have a good time with her new family. There's only one volume out in English, the next (of six apparently) is in August so I can't speak for the future, but so far that remains the case. And from the advertisement for the second volume it's there too.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I bought the LN on a whim and yeah, the translation is pretty rough (though it could be faithful to the original, who knows). The manga is so far much better. I like the very round and soft art style.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
I don't really recommend this because it's dumb as hell and the idolization of political strongmen is bullshit, but someone really went ahead and made an Isekai with Putin as the main character

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/The-Ride-On-King/Ch-001---The-President--and-The-Wyvern?id=422824

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.
There are dumb manga about literally everybody famous.
I remember ones about Clinton and Dubya and Thatcher and they all sucked.

Even Kago Shintaro can barely make this idea work.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

tonberrytoby posted:

There are dumb manga about literally everybody famous.
I remember ones about Clinton and Dubya and Thatcher and they all sucked.

Even Kago Shintaro can barely make this idea work.

Are you saying The Legend of Koizumi was bad? :colbert:

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Way of the House Husband
taking care of a neighbor's kid.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Kumika!!

I am not sure if that explanation for her species' stomach makes sense given how she is apparently able to digest normal food as well.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
The art in this chapter felt off. Worse than previous chapters.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Eiria remains the best character, though she has to work very hard to beat Kumika.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

DrSunshine posted:

New chapter out for this. Both parties learn a little more about friendship and how it works.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Not often you have the girl character in a romcom who's the hornball and the guy character is the don't-touch-me type. Though he has possibly the most legitimate reason for it ever. :v:

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

DrSunshine posted:

lmao this owns

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Lube Enthusiast posted:

lmao this owns

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Sleepy Princess
The Princess gets a dangerous idea.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
having fallen behind on that comic i can only assume that this is how the world burns

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Tollymain posted:

having fallen behind on that comic i can only assume that this is how the world burns

The Demon King in this comic realized, I think, something like a couple dozen chapters ago that he had unleashed an unholy terror orders of magnitude worse than anything he or his minions could muster. Now the business of the Demon Castle is merely that of containing the Princess that dwells there dreaming.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Wait, those were her pajamas?
So cute :allears:

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I need more sleepy princess in casual clothes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Does she just think of this as one big vacation?