Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Watch Doggos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Cultural Marxist posted:

I’m still hoping for WatchDogs 3 set in London.

Wotcha Dogs

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Cultural Marxist posted:

I’m still hoping for WatchDogs 3 set in London.

To be honest, if they were going to go with a British city, I’d rather Edinburgh or Glasgow. Less iconic perhaps, but I’d really love to see American reviewers try to struggle through dialogue in thick Glaswegian accents.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Watch Dogs 3 Glasgow - Glass A oval office Edition

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Checks out.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Watch Dogs 3 Glasgow - Glass A oval office Edition

Watch_Dogs NZ, with Maori hackers.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

LIVE AMMO ROLEPLAY posted:

Yeah but a leak should probably have the real name.

Or get the name of the game correct, so the hype man doesn’t get people’s hopes up for a Destiny dlc pack.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Or get the name of the game correct, so the hype man doesn’t get people’s hopes up for a Destiny dlc pack.

There will absolutely be a Destiny DLC pack, it's just not going to be called "Destiny Comet".

Geomancing
Jan 8, 2004

I am not an egghead. I am well-read.
I'm hoping the SquareEnix presser gives us a release date for Dragon Quest Builders 2. I enjoyed the first one on Switch far more than I thought I would.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum posted:

As always the real leaks are from 4chan (Who have been pretty good in regards to accurate leaks RE:Nintendo)
http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/418236626

https://twitter.com/AAMARMO/status/1002272397930778626

Fortnite and DBFighterZ for Switch

Fortnite for Switch via Korean ratings board
http://www.grac.or.kr/Statistics/Popup/Pop_ReasonInfo.aspx?4894519734509d7ada3b6ef9115de26ea6c813a6a053e8e5ec12581d53453bb0

So looking verrrrry good for Dragonball FighterZ for Switch

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Fortnite's basically been in position to be this year's Nintendo announcement where they go "and you can play it RIGHT NOW" forever. Korea always gotta go leaking things.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Yeah I really hope it's one of the "go loving play it now" situations.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Geomancing posted:

I'm hoping the SquareEnix presser gives us a release date for Dragon Quest Builders 2. I enjoyed the first one on Switch far more than I thought I would.

DQB is a masterpiece and I'm so hype for where they go from here

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

In a move that shocks no one, EA confirmed Anthem for the E3 presser that you will only watch because it's E3 and you might as well. Click to watch a 6-second long teaser trailer where 3 seconds of it are a logo if you value your time that poorly.

Tangentially related, I'm noticing the phrase "deep dive"/"dive deep" around E3 lately. Kind of weird.

Policenaut fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Jun 1, 2018

Cultural Marxist
Jun 29, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

CottonWolf posted:

To be honest, if they were going to go with a British city, I’d rather Edinburgh or Glasgow. Less iconic perhaps, but I’d really love to see American reviewers try to struggle through dialogue in thick Glaswegian accents.

I’ve changed my mind, I want this now. Especially given Americans well known pronunciation problems, this would be fantastic.

I’d still settle for London though, as long as everyone was voiced by properly thick-accented cockneys.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

So should I be hopeful about Cyberpunk 2077?

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Fat_Cow posted:

probably not, but i am hoping

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Hope springs eternal.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
Anthem's 6 second teaser states, "Something is out there. It wants to destroy us all."

I'm glad to see Bioware still hasn't bothered to learn how to create sympathetic, nuanced, or interesting villains and continues to hand us "bad things are gonna do bad stuff!"

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Suspicious Cook posted:

Anthem's 6 second teaser states, "Something is out there. It wants to destroy us all."

I'm glad to see Bioware still hasn't bothered to learn how to create sympathetic, nuanced, or interesting villains and continues to hand us "bad things are gonna do bad stuff!"

I think that's more BioWare seeing EA ready to axe them and crying for help.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

univbee posted:

I think that's more BioWare seeing EA ready to axe them and crying for help.

It’s this.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I would feel bad for bioware if they didnt just make the same bland game for 20 years.

Kill dice next plz

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Keep dice so they can make more nerds mad

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
That's literally the backstory of Destiny, and we already knew Anthem is EA pointing at that and demanding that Bioware make them one.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

haveblue posted:

That's literally the backstory of Destiny, and we already knew Anthem is EA pointing at that and demanding that Bioware make them one.

i want the game to be good(because id like to see a new mass effect that isnt poo poo someday) but its hosed. everything screams of chasing trends.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

haveblue posted:

There will absolutely be a Destiny DLC pack, it's just not going to be called "Destiny Comet".

Destiny or Destiny 2? Because I could definitely see Bungie throwing in the towel on 2 and going back to developing for Destiny.

cubicle gangster
Jun 26, 2005

magda, make the tea

Fat_Cow posted:

About it being good, or about seeing a lot of it at e3?
The latter is a sure bet.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Cowcaster posted:

i’d be into a s.t.a.l.k.e.r. battle royale but i’d just rather have a new s.t.a.l.k.e.r. game for real

Isn't that basically escape from tarkov?

Orv
May 4, 2011

Cuntellectual posted:

Isn't that basically escape from tarkov?

Not really, it's also very bad instead of a bit janky but good.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Destiny or Destiny 2? Because I could definitely see Bungie throwing in the towel on 2 and going back to developing for Destiny.

I meant Destiny 2 but that the leak doesn't say 2 either is yet another strike against it.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
What year was it that devolver had a complete nightmare trip of a show with weird lighting and whatnot?

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Cuntellectual posted:

What year was it that devolver had a complete nightmare trip of a show with weird lighting and whatnot?

Devolver's only had the one show and it was last year.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Doorknob Slobber posted:

the fallout im least likely to ever purchase remastered

can't wait for brother hood of steel HD!

Policenaut posted:

Devolver's only had the one show and it was last year.

I could have sworn they did things that weren't official shows, like the time they had a trailer in the parking lot.

Lid posted:

Between Mass Effect and Dragon Age and Fallout 4 its increasingly more difficult to play a voiced male PC rather than a voiced female PC as the female voice acting is always better when given the choice in a variable personality. No idea why that only applies to these sorts of games.

Gotta have the male PC be bland so the mostly male audience can self insert, I guess.

Cuntellectual fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Jun 1, 2018

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Suspicious Cook posted:

Americans eat that poo poo up, see: communists/gangs/drugs/terrorists

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Cowcaster posted:

i’d just rather have a new s.t.a.l.k.e.r. game for real
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tEgeZrOOHM

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Looks like bioshock but good

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

something almost, but not quite, entirely unlike stalker

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Real hurthling! posted:

Looks like bioshock but good

Pretty much this

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Just like the gun fondling animations and hyperstyle on everything are extremely irrational gamesish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Fat_Cow posted:

99% fake but still funny,

The main give away is Death Stranding being there in any capacity besides some sprawling trailerthat reveals nothing about the game

• Locked thread