Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

cash crab posted:

I literally JUST changed the title, for gently caress's sake

Ahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
http://acupuncturecentertoronto.com/blog/moxa-series-eyeball-moxibustion/

crazy acupuncture person posted:

If you suffer from any eye diseases, would you consider burning your eyeballs? 

:crossarms:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Suicide is a better option imo

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Forum mod request: rotating thread titles. Have them change every hour or so, out of a small bank of them. Maybe make it mod-enable only to prevent overuse.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

cash crab posted:

I made the mistake of going into the McDonald's on Stephen Ave during Otafest and the only thing that made that particular restaurant more surreal (other than the piss on the pop machine) was seeing at least four different people in modified Totoro costumes waiting for McFlurries while a dude in a zoot suit covered in peanut butter tries to steal upcoming orders.

Going to that McDonalds is a mistake, period. It's skeezier than crackmacs now.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Picnic Princess posted:

Going to that McDonalds is a mistake, period. It's skeezier than crackmacs now.

:eng101: I think you'll find it is now Circle K! After all, you can't spell crack without 'C' and 'K'!

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

cash crab posted:

I literally JUST changed the title, for gently caress's sake

<3 :3:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

cash crab posted:

:eng101: I think you'll find it is now Circle K! After all, you can't spell crack without 'C' and 'K'!

Circle K

if only it was called Ciracle K.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

Megabound posted:

I came here for AUG, not touching stories that put a smile on my face.

Here's Alyx from a cinematic Half Life 2 mod. She's textured and modelled where no modeller should go!

He cancelled the project for getting called out for being creepy af. Some people still defend his choices and lament the canning of the project.

Can someone explain what I'm even looking at? I feel like I'm missing the boat in the seeing eye puzzle.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

He gave her, and I want to use the medical term here, a hoohah.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Gamers are gross.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Solice Kirsk posted:

He gave her, and I want to use the medical term here, a hoohah.

That's obviously a little pink sock. Don't be gross.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

fizzymercy posted:

Can someone explain what I'm even looking at? I feel like I'm missing the boat in the seeing eye puzzle.

The dude doing the modelling and texturing for the mod modelled all the way up to Alyx's cervix, then also textured it.

For a graphical overhaul mod, for reasons.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
Huh. Well I guess I am perfectly okay with not being able to see it even with a medical breakdown. I'll sleep like a baby knowing I'll never be a gamer ever.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Us gamers huh

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

oldpainless posted:

Us gamers huh

Why would you admit to being oldsexless

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

cash crab posted:

Gender reveal parties for adults would loving own. A while back I saw this newspaper clipping of a guy who wanted to make a correction for a baby announcement that he'd made fifteen years prior, saying the ad incorrectly stated they had a daughter, but they wanted to correct it to "son" after their son came out.

The last time I was at the roller derby, there was a lady selling LGBTQ-friendly greeting cards on the sidelines, including ones that said "congratulations on your fancy new vagina" and that had a pop-out rainbow-coloured set of papercraft labia on the inside.

There's a market for it.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
I only hate gamers because you're all just so drat smug about being able to play and mean when I play and can't even figure out the GODDAMN IMPOSSIBLE CHARACTER DESIGNER and games are dumb anyway and please just stop making me cry when I try to figure out Portal 2 again.

Also vagina blob pixels. I mean.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Picnic Princess posted:

Why would you admit to being oldsexless

I had no idea I was admitting to that

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

oldpainless posted:

more like oldclueless

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

oldpainless posted:

What kind of sex haver would model that? None, I can tell you that.

Oldrealfleshless

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Breetai posted:

The last time I was at the roller derby, there was a lady selling LGBTQ-friendly greeting cards on the sidelines, including ones that said "congratulations on your fancy new vagina" and that had a pop-out rainbow-coloured set of papercraft labia on the inside.

There's a market for it.

That's loving great. I'll also bet she had a pin that said, "Dip me in honey and throw me to the lesbians".

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Look I have sex constantly with things all the time

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

cash crab posted:

For most of my life the only knowledge I had about Circle K was Keanu's line from Bill and Ted, "Strange things are afoot at the Circle K". Completely appropriate IMO that crackmacs turned into one.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
More like iwishthisstupidjokewouldgetpeopleprobatedforfuckssakeitisinliterallyeverythreadatthispointless

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Screaming Idiot posted:

More like iwishthisstupidjokewouldgetpeopleprobatedforfuckssakeitisinliterallyeverythreadatthispointless
Username/post combo
:downsbravo:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Phy posted:

For most of my life the only knowledge I had about Circle K was Keanu's line from Bill and Ted, "Strange things are afoot at the Circle K". Completely appropriate IMO that crackmacs turned into one.

Hmm. How prophetic.

And no slapfights. This is a pure place for both rubber and computer renderized pussies.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Screaming Idiot posted:

Settle down, Beavis.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

cash crab posted:

That's loving great. I'll also bet she had a pin that said, "Dip me in honey and throw me to the lesbians".

No, but there was a Valentine's Day card for lesbians that said "you make my minge twinge".

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
For a second, I thought the smoldering nut eye woman picture was connected to the felt wife photos, and I was trying to figure out what in the holy gently caress Felt-Wife Man had done.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Breetai posted:

No, but there was a Valentine's Day card for lesbians that said "you make my minge twinge".

:kimchi: Amazing!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

oldpainless posted:

Look I have sex constantly with things all the time

More like Oldfleshlight.

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy

Zipperelli. posted:

Dr. Pimple Popper is so much hotter than I ever imagined...

Until now I'd never actually watched a Dr. Pimple Popper video or seen that she's a she. I've watched plenty of abscess draining videos though, and I can tell you for sure that it's just as satisfying incising and draining real abscesses as it appears on the videos. :D

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Squish posted:

Until now I'd never actually watched a Dr. Pimple Popper video or seen that she's a she. I've watched plenty of abscess draining videos though, and I can tell you for sure that it's just as satisfying incising and draining real abscesses as it appears on the videos. :D

Username post combo

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
For those who haven't read it, the SA classic Diary of a White Trash Girl is a huge pile of early 90s white trash AUG. The pictures are long gone, but the OP typed up the best entries, and it's timeless in its cringiness. Highly recommended.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

mobby_6kl posted:

I had an adult gender reveal party yesterday when I finally opened my trenchcoat at a bus stop. It was awesome!

Well, don't leave us hanging, which is it??

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Mr. Snickerdoodles posted:

What the gently caress is going on with those elbows?

Mine do that, a bit more strongly, which actually, means I can contribute!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

For those who haven't read it, the SA classic Diary of a White Trash Girl is a huge pile of early 90s white trash AUG. The pictures are long gone, but the OP typed up the best entries, and it's timeless in its cringiness. Highly recommended.

This is outstanding, thank you.

OwlFancier posted:

Mine do that, a bit more strongly, which actually, means I can contribute!

Joint hypermobility!

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

For some reason it's mostly the left elbow, and it seems to be getting worse with age, so I'm worried I'm going to rest on it one day and it's just going to go crunch and twist all the way back.

Which is a lovely visceral thought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

cash crab posted:

Joint hypermobility!

Hello