Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When I think of videogames I wanna play and enjoy I definitely thing random gaggle of assholes from YouTube paid to shill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Dr Cheeto posted:

Can’t wait to hear Boogie say the n-word live on stream

if he doesn't, I will

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

More like Boogie1488

Gumdrop Larry
Jul 30, 2006

I would have thought that last year pretty deftly demonstrated that maybe you just shouldn't bring on a bunch of random Youtube fuckfaces that nobody gives a poo poo about

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Gumdrop Larry posted:

I would have thought that last year pretty deftly demonstrated that maybe you just shouldn't bring on a bunch of random Youtube fuckfaces that nobody gives a poo poo about

And for those of us that didn't subject their brain cells to YouTube's coverage of E3, what happened?

Gumdrop Larry
Jul 30, 2006

No one particular egregious thing. Granted this is for Youtube specifically, but my point was E3 in general last year was peppered with a bunch of e-celebrities that nobody gave any kind of poo poo about who proceeded to forget lines, be awkward on camera, and overall be mostly pointless and embarrassing.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

sounds relatable

Pindakaas
Jul 8, 2003

I'm not a baby I'm a man! An Anchorman!

Infinitum posted:

And for those of us that didn't subject their brain cells to YouTube's coverage of E3, what happened?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maJ-txKu9AI

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Dr Cheeto posted:

Can’t wait to hear Boogie say the n-word live on stream

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
that word being Nintendo

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

eonwe posted:

that word being Nintendo

the holy word

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

gimme:

bannerlads release date
soul calibur 6 release date
animal crossing switch

you nerds can have everything else

TEENAGE WITCH
Jul 20, 2008

NAH LAD

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

More like Boogie1488

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

eonwe posted:

that word being Nintendo

:japan::hai::japan:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

press N to pay respects

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Hey so the Hitman E3 teaser has kind of been leaked in the form of WB Games just sort of leaving assets up on their website. Anyway it's Hitman 2.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Holy gently caress just gimme Soul Calibur.

I want to loving FIGHT over summer.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Policenaut posted:

Hey so the Hitman E3 teaser has kind of been leaked in the form of WB Games just sort of leaving assets up on their website. Anyway it's Hitman 2.
Sold.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Policenaut posted:

Hitman was a brilliant comeback and I'm very glad IOI wrested control of Hitman from the franchise murderers at Squeenix. Shame Deus Ex couldn't get rescued by Arkane but WB owning Hitman now isn't the worst thing ever...at least their DLC model is already in line with Hitman's episodic structure.

Dr Cheeto posted:

Can't wait to hear Boogie say the n-word live on stream

Boogie having a heart attack onstream would make this the best E3

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Policenaut posted:

Can't wait to play Hitman 2 on the Xbox Two.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Wb doesnt own hitman they are just publishing it

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

They called the 7th Hitman Hitman 2.

Good news tho.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

What if YouTube hosted an E3 stream with all the living winners of the Trending Gamer Award

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

What if YouTube hosted an E3 stream with all the living winners of the Trending Gamer Award

how many are dead? maybe include them too anyways

Gorgolflox
Apr 2, 2009

Gun Saliva
Oh hell yeah

https://twitter.com/ammnontet/status/1003455048406294528

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Who is iJustine and why is she always on everything

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Overbite posted:

So far she has been not overtly racist putting her on the "good" side of random youtubers.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Bullshit, it should be Gex and Bubsy.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

Accordion Man posted:

Bullshit, it should be Gex and Bubsy.

Bubsy already got his reboot, let the lizards have their turn.

(I would legit play Gex x Croc)

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Zedd posted:

So far she has been not overtly racist putting her on the "good" side of random youtubers.

She "shoutcasted" a match of Battlefront 2 at the last E3

It was hilariously bad

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Gumdrop Larry posted:

No one particular egregious thing. Granted this is for Youtube specifically, but my point was E3 in general last year was peppered with a bunch of e-celebrities that nobody gave any kind of poo poo about who proceeded to forget lines, be awkward on camera, and overall be mostly pointless and embarrassing.

There are plenty of e-celebs the companies work with that don't gently caress up constantly. Nintendo has worked with Game Grumps several times for E3 (to get ahead of the comment, POST Jontron), Nintendo does stuff with the Completionist all the time and he is a very swell dude. These companies just need to take a closer look at who they're working with instead of just any famous internet personality. There's plenty of nice ones that don't shout the n word on stream or defend nazis.

Overbite posted:

iJustine is a sweet girl who I don't really understand what audience her stuff is for. Like she does apple review stuff all the time, she plays Nintendo stuff, has done sponsored things WITH Nintendo... but she goes crazy for Call of Duty and Battlefield and that's her main jam. She is all in on that poo poo more than anything else. But then they seem to use her for things that AREN'T those games and suddenly she's interviewing someone about like... Star Wars or something and the people watching end up having NO idea who she is. If they kept her with the calls of duties and the battlefelds I think she'd get a better reception than putting her on other stuff.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

She "shoutcasted" a match of Battlefront 2 at the last E3

It was hilariously bad

Haha was that the one where Snoop dogg got everyone high on weed?

gently caress me e3 is so dreadful it all blurs into one

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

VoLaTiLe posted:

Haha was that the one where Snoop dogg got everyone high on weed?

gently caress me e3 is so dreadful it all blurs into one

No, that was the one where Wiz Khalifa got everyone high on weed. But that wasn't that one either, that was the one before the last one which is the one we're thinking of.

I'll make a flow chart.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Snoop getting everyone hosed up before the celeb BF1 match was the only fun thing about the last E3.

Also this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZY8UA1KpjY

Raged fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Jun 5, 2018

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Raged posted:

Snoop getting everyone hosed up before the celeb BF1 match was the only fun thing about the last E3.
That match winning Terry Crews over enough to build his own gaming rig was pretty fun too.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Yeah all that poo poo was super cringy, thought there was something YouTubes cover specifically that was cringey

(Link cringe videos. They're great)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ-XcWCDfmE

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9lf93MpogE

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
The Devolver Digital stream was still the greatest thing of last year. It was soo loving surreal.

TEENAGE WITCH
Jul 20, 2008

NAH LAD

bear and bull

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

I don’t mean to dash your hopes, but those are just parking deck designations. They’re all named after old platformer mascots, Plok, Rocket Knight, Kid Chameleon.

“Where did I park?” *looks at ticket* “Gex 3, Deep Cover Gecko?”

• Locked thread