Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
New episode of Hooked on TJ Hooker, with Andrew Jupin!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Violator
May 15, 2003

Holy cow, buck tooth Sabertooth is top shelf.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
In addition to this I've been watching Good Bad or Bad Bad on YouTube. It hits a similar line with the guys (Though less tangents) but so far their choices of movies have been pretty stellar. They've done a good run of White Guy Karate movies, including some utterly bizarre 80s choices that I think WHM would love.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
The Entire History of Wolverine was worth it

BONE CLAW IS READY

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Jeez, the gang thought Solo was far better than I did. That's surprising. Oh well.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Jeez, the gang thought Solo was far better than I did. That's surprising. Oh well.

Is it at all surprising considering how much they loved the other new Star Wars films

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Midnightghoul posted:

Is it at all surprising considering how much they loved the other new Star Wars films
I guess not. I've seen people who loved the other new Star Wars movies say Solo is the best movie they've seen all year (or one of them at least). That just loving baffles me. It's like they're completely unable to find fault with them because they're Star Wars movies.

I liked The Force Awakens and Rogue One a lot, but this one bored the poo poo out of me.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
I loving love The Last Jedi and hate Solo

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

I guess not. I've seen people who loved the other new Star Wars movies say Solo is the best movie they've seen all year (or one of them at least). That just loving baffles me. It's like they're completely unable to find fault with them because they're Star Wars movies.

I liked The Force Awakens and Rogue One a lot, but this one bored the poo poo out of me.

I kinda accepted that the guys are way more into nerd movies like all the superhero stuff they do On-screens about and just skip those

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012

Same, but for Infinity War. I was firmly in camp Cabin, and I rated it even more harshly than he did.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

god forbid you have to hear conflicting opinions from funny men

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Coheed and Camembert posted:

Same, but for Infinity War. I was firmly in camp Cabin, and I rated it even more harshly than he did.

I thought they didn't like Infinity War? Must have crossed the wires in my brain somehow...

edit: Just saw Solo today, and unironically just now excitedly clicked a button to hear some fat New York hipsters talk about it (just kidding, you guys aren't fat) ;)

precision fucked around with this message at 09:27 on Jun 2, 2018

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Star Fox jokes will never get old on WHM. It's their wheelhouse.

Also, I am looking forward to XXX next week. Vin Diesel runs around in a huge fur coat. Everyone in that film looks so drat comfortable.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

We Hate Movies with Scarlett Johansson was loving killing me

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.
I've been working my way through the back catalogue of movies I've haven't seen nor have any desire to see. Today was Joysticks, which seems to be the origin of the "I saw it happen! Don't tell me it didn't happen!" Star Trek (2009) callback.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Soup du Jour posted:

That alternate universe has a killer episode on Just Cause full of inside stories about Connery throwing fits over Burger King

EDIT:

DoubleCakes posted:

Star Fox jokes will never get old on WHM. It's their wheelhouse.

Me and my daughter visited my grandmother last weekend, and she accidentally referred to Peppa Pig as "Peppy Pig" and it took a herculean effort not to laugh like a lunatic when "YER FATHER USED TO gently caress ME LIKE THAT TOO *oink*" popped in my head

Rev. Bleech_ fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Jun 6, 2018

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

We Hate Forgetting Quote is Not Edit

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Oh man, the Krang jokes in this last one freaking killed me.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
This is a fantastic episode, but holy good god they didn't even touch on half the most baffling/weird things about the movie, like the way it's shot as if it's an arthouse mixtape

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

please no one tell them about Protomen, it is too embarassing

Captain Hotbutt
Aug 18, 2014

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Soup du Jour posted:

I'll admit I'm a bit confused as to why their Scarlett Johansson sounds like Justin from Cyber Seduction colon His Secret Life.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

I don't see why Felipe just posted their team picture. Normally he does really good Photoshops.

:iiam:

Captain Hotbutt
Aug 18, 2014

Hockles posted:

I don't see why Felipe just posted their team picture. Normally he does really good Photoshops.

Not gonna lie, Eric and Scarlet look like brother and sister to me. He look like Shrek tho.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
It took me a minute to realize who it was, so I immediately assumed it was Eric's wife :shrug:

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Evil Mastermind posted:

I'll admit I'm a bit confused as to why their Scarlett Johansson sounds like Justin from Cyber Seduction colon His Secret Life.

I thought it sounded way more like their Dr Loomis from Halloween.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Cael posted:

I thought it sounded way more like their Dr Loomis from Halloween.

He does have the best radio show

Shirec
Jul 29, 2009

How to cock it up, Fig. I

I want that little voice clip of Steve saying "deleted it!" to use everywhere

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

clown shoes posted:

I've been working my way through the back catalogue of movies I've haven't seen nor have any desire to see. Today was Joysticks, which seems to be the origin of the "I saw it happen! Don't tell me it didn't happen!" Star Trek (2009) callback.

Joysticks is really good. Definitely watch it.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Shirec posted:

I want that little voice clip of Steve saying "deleted it!" to use everywhere

I'm tempted to make a WHM soundboard that's nothing but Gallagher and Pauly G impressions

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Regarding this latest Animation Damnation EP (Thundercats)... Is it just me or was Chris Cabin high as gently caress?

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Hockles posted:

One of his Photoshops went viral:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-melania-spell-help-tweet/

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

AceOfFlames posted:

Regarding this latest Animation Damnation EP (Thundercats)... Is it just me or was Chris Cabin high as gently caress?

I'm pretty sure that's always the case. They joked about the art of "green prepping" for a movie as "Cabin-ing it up" once.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Did anyone from the pod mention why they didn't do an On Screen for Deadpool? I was kind of expecting one, but I guess the schedule was pretty crammed with the other shows they're doing.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Which episode did CageAge come from? I'm all caught up and somehow missed that which makes me think I accidentally deleted a Nexus or something.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

I don't remember that ever being on anything. The first I heard of it was last week on Twitter.

I'm The Rock.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Hockles posted:

I don't remember that ever being on anything. The first I heard of it was last week on Twitter.

I'm The Rock.

Same!

They were the first people I saw tweeting about it and I had a backlog so I assumed I missed something.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
xXx is up, and I"m enjoying the Vin Diesel impressions.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

CageAge was just some Sajdak came up with on Twitter last week, and the @WHMPodcast was just helping push it. It hasn't been mentioned in an episode (unless they bring it up on this week's episode, I haven't listened yet).

I'm 8mm. So, that's not great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Is it Matchstick Men or Adaptation, depending on if he was that age when he filmed the movie or when it came out. I'm fine either way