Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Floppychop posted:

Is it weird that I can respect the skill involved and the "dissolving" effect, but utterly hate the model?

I think it's like the wet t-shirt miniatures effect. Tremendous skill but entirely spent on being weird. Mildly NSFW:

Actual official Infinity Paint Job. http://impetuousorders.blogspot.com/2012/04/sexism-in-miniature-worst-of-infinity.html that I found this from "Easily the most blatant and ludicrous example. The male Volunteer is in a knee-length kilt, a heavy jacket that comes down to his thigh, and a plain white shirt. He's posed as if he's stalking forward, rifle at the ready. The female Volunteer is wearing the smallest of miniskirts (that's riding up so high that they sculpted her panties), an open, waist-length jacket, and what appears to be a wet singlet. Let me point out that there is snow on the ground."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

There should be an ork primarch series. They would look incredible in painting competitions.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

this is aprox 100000% improvement over the original

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Wazzu posted:

I think it's like the wet t-shirt miniatures effect. Tremendous skill but entirely spent on being weird. Mildly NSFW:

Actual official Infinity Paint Job. http://impetuousorders.blogspot.com/2012/04/sexism-in-miniature-worst-of-infinity.html that I found this from "Easily the most blatant and ludicrous example. The male Volunteer is in a knee-length kilt, a heavy jacket that comes down to his thigh, and a plain white shirt. He's posed as if he's stalking forward, rifle at the ready. The female Volunteer is wearing the smallest of miniskirts (that's riding up so high that they sculpted her panties), an open, waist-length jacket, and what appears to be a wet singlet. Let me point out that there is snow on the ground."

at least now all caledonian women wear tartan leggings because only men and werewolves are entitled to skirts :scotland:

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

The Sex Cannon posted:

I fully want to talk about this stupid bullshit on the show. Maybe even do some dramatic readings in my Reece voice.

I am 100% down to clown on this dumb piece of poo poo.

link?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Indolent Bastard posted:

This was the one I was remembering. It's a bit different than I recall, but still well done.

https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/60/170591.page

MoCap looted dreadnought?

:aaaaa:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

That hand gun is so good. Everything about this is good.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Indolent Bastard posted:

This was the one I was remembering. It's a bit different than I recall, but still well done.

https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/60/170591.page

That's an ... Interesting pallette.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

I want to see an entire UltraOrk army now.

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003

Da Primeork.

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Eh. I'm pretty content with my current logo.

we record tomorrow. check the 40k thread on friday for a link!

Booley
Apr 25, 2010
I CAN BARELY MAKE IT A WEEK WITHOUT ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE
Grimey Drawer

Yes, that says exactly what you think it says.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Wazzu posted:

You should have posted the Muslim biker girls with soaking wet t shirts

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

Booley posted:

Yes, that says exactly what you think it says.

...Suit?

Hauki
May 11, 2010

sltit

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

I read 'slit'

Is it 'Slut'?

That reminds me, I haven't read the bad tattoo thread in years!

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?
I think it is supposed to be "slut", the reflecting light makes the u look like an i

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
It's poo poo, isn't it?

JackMack
Nov 3, 2007

Ilor posted:

It's poo poo, isn't it?

That's what I read. Swears are cool.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
All I see is "Sltit"

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Suit

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Safety Factor posted:

All I see is "Sltit"

This, but I'm pretty sure it's meant to be 'slut' with the cross on the T for some reason crossing the U as well.

Booley
Apr 25, 2010
I CAN BARELY MAKE IT A WEEK WITHOUT ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE
Grimey Drawer

thespaceinvader posted:

This, but I'm pretty sure it's meant to be 'slut' with the cross on the T for some reason crossing the U as well.

Correct, the OP said it was a kinky temporary tattoo he got from ebay and was very proud of it. I don't think any nose art ever has been just a big 'slut' scrawled on the side of a plane.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
please dont kinkshame my spaceship

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
It's poo poo. It's totally poo poo. How can you guys not see it?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Ilor posted:

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

Ilor posted:

maybe you, hehe, should turn on your monitor, haha

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Philthy posted:

I want to see an entire UltraOrk army now.

Phone posting but I found an Ork squad painted up to be Ultramarines the other day

The Sex Cannon posted:

we record tomorrow. check the 40k thread on friday for a link!

I don't follow that thread can you still link in here?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Len posted:

Phone posting but I found an Ork squad painted up to be Ultramarines the other day

I don't follow that thread can you still link in here?

But it's not Friday yet?

:confused:

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Schadenboner posted:

But it's not Friday yet?

:confused:

"Can you still link it here?" With an implied "when it's done" because I'm not going to follow the 40k thread for a couple days just to see the link to a podcast

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Booley posted:

Correct, the OP said it was a kinky temporary tattoo he got from ebay and was very proud of it. I don't think any nose art ever has been just a big 'slut' scrawled on the side of a plane.

Don't you remember when the SLUT Gay dropped the bomb on Hiroshima?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Booley posted:

It's more of a boat name really.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Len posted:

"Can you still link it here?" With an implied "when it's done" because I'm not going to follow the 40k thread for a couple days just to see the link to a podcast

:thejoke:

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Honestly I can never tell with these forums :negative:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
can you post the link last monday for me

I dont like fridays

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.

Nebalebadingdong posted:

maybe you, hehe, should turn on your monitor, haha
Oh, hahahaha, the bullet hole makes the top of the second staff on the "u" look like an "i". I see it now.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

S l t i t

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
if you look closely it actuall says Age of Slgmar

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Salt life?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Booley posted:

:psyduck: