Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

chitoryu12 posted:

Also their music videos feel like a Vampire: The Masquerade LARP on film:

I haven't heard mention of them since my Vampire LARP days back in 1999ish but yeah they'd have fit right in

The fact that those two particular things overlapped so completely in my life is pretty hilarious, though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

am I late

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Now my thumb hurts from seeing if I could do that.

I cannot.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

cash crab posted:

what the gently caress is this man wearing

"Ave, true to Caesar"

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

lofi posted:

Now my thumb hurts from seeing if I could do that.

I cannot.

Not empty quoting.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

MageMage posted:

"Ave, true to Caesar"

Hamilcar
Oct 18, 2012

My long lost sibling, I have found you at last!

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
I hate this, all of this

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Hamilcar posted:

Hahaha, holy poo poo dude

Flinger
Oct 16, 2012

Hamilcar posted:

This looks like one of those over-detailed stills from a 90s gross-out cartoon

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

chitoryu12 posted:

It’s like I’d want to listen to them, but....

You can smell the MDMA crumbled in the vodka.

I just listened to a song by them and what could this many members possibly do in this band?

Also it was horrible and I didn’t last more than 90 seconds before I turned it off. And that was the most popular song by them on amazon music.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Hamilcar posted:

Ah, the long-awaited open-faced knuckle sandwich.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Samovar posted:

Ah, the long-awaited open-faced knuckle sandwich.
_______________________/

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

AUHWEE, TRUH TH' ceASR-hff hff hff

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I just listened to a song by them and what could this many members possibly do in this band?

Also it was horrible and I didn’t last more than 90 seconds before I turned it off. And that was the most popular song by them on amazon music.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Which song? Another old goth here and I never really liked them except Marylin My Bitterness is ok ( that was their club hit) and Hanged Man kicks rear end.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

shy boy from chess club posted:

Which song? Another old goth here and I never really liked them except Marylin My Bitterness is ok ( that was their club hit) and Hanged Man kicks rear end.

That Marilyn song

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Hahaha this is exactly the moment of the game I was thinking of, you read my mind! :)

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Hamilcar posted:

My people!

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
AUG: Post your mangled dickbeaters

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Sponge Baathist posted:

It hits all three!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

My elbow bends backwards and can spin around. Hard to take a picture of.

I was also very late to the party on this but gently caress it.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 21:55 on Jun 6, 2018

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Sponge Baathist posted:

Seconding this.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

You have the same long thumbs that tuck inside the hand as me!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I love not being alone with weird joints! Somewhere I have a kindergarten pic of me with the class all dressed up as animals-- I was a leopard doing the hand thing. I was the weird kid :sigh:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

the circle game, but worse

goon husband freak hands

snoo has a new favorite as of 03:45 on Jun 7, 2018

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Tiny Lowtax posted:

At least two of them seem to just be dancers?

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Am I just joint-deprived or something?!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

lofi posted:

Am I just joint-deprived or something?!

Yup! Have fun with your normie hands, nerd

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

PS, last one I swear:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

All these :krad: goon hands are making me giggle

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

This is the only weird hand thing posted I can't do and now I feel disappointed in my hands.

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

I've had double-jointed thumbs since I was a child, and I would constantly show them off to other kids and adults to gross them out. Now they start to ache after I do it a few times. Other joints exhibit it too, but not to an extreme. My right knee is unsteady these days. Turns out hypermobility is a big liability when you're old!

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

The Snoo posted:

the circle game, but worse

goon husband freak hands

When being ok is just not enough...

And I thought I was weird for being able to fold my tongue three times at once.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I can't do anything weird with my fingers, and now I feel like I'm missing out.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I can't do anything weird with my fingers, and now I feel like I'm missing out.

Same. Luckily, I have prehensile boobs that I use to swing from tree to tree, so my confidence levels remain unshaken :smug:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Not an injury, but semi related. I have a female friend from Boston who was telling us a story about her ex boyfriend once. They had been getting bored with the physical relationship and were trying to like rekindle stuff, so she suggested they try talking dirty to start. Next time they were in bed, he tried.

"Yeah, you like that, you loving RETARD?"

She recounted this all in a very heavy Boston accent. Fucken reeetaaaahd.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49UHAsIk2Ds&t=25s

This poor man's mouth appears to have shrunk between photos.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Unrelated double-post, here's a crazy guy attacking random cars.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z1sE6CGRVw
http://www.kcra.com/article/shocking-video-alleged-road-rage-incident-in-sacramento/21098796

quote:

Two vehicles got off Highway 50 just before 1:30 p.m. Monday near X and 10th streets when one of the vehicles, a white Chevy Trailblazer, began ramming the other vehicle, a silver Ford Fiesta, according to Sacramento police.

Soon after, the Ford Fiesta left the area and the Trailblazer rammed a parked vehicle, a blue Honda CRV, multiple times, pushing it into the intersection of X and 10th streets, police said. No one was inside.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Knormal posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49UHAsIk2Ds&t=25s

This poor man's mouth appears to have shrunk between photos.

Animeitus is a serious condition, jerk!

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Scathach posted:

All these :krad: goon hands are making me giggle

I'll email my brother and see if he'll respond. He's been working oil rigs for 30 years and started as a roustabout. He still actually has all his fingers (technically since no joints are missing but no sneaky checking that all the meat is there) but they can do things your pathetically rigid fingers can only dream of.
As an example, the last time we met, I slapped his hand in greeting, there was a crunchy noise and he winced because that was enough to bend the mid joint of a finger sideways at half mast.

Actually, see if there's an oil worker thread on here and ask them for their best/worst, betcha they could fill a few pages with prime AUG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Auuugh, the hands thiiiiings, auuuuuugh. Stooooooop. I'm melting down over here.