Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

can i get a wellness check on Lessail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

i am the bird posted:

The best way for this to end is to realize that the time is actually already up

It'll be unexpected in a way akin to Kane's goal in 2010 where nobody had the faintest clue what was going on except the celebrating team.

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Lessail posted:

i mean yeah this series showed they are severely lacking in offensive and defensive talent

:rolleyes:

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Twitchy brow

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
You will believe that refs checking the clock can be stressful

Slappy Pappy
Oct 15, 2003

Mighty, mighty eagle soaring free
Defender of our homes and liberty
Bravery, humility, and honesty...
Mighty, mighty eagle, rescue me!
Dinosaur Gum
Hang up the phone. "OK guys. Just got off phone with Toronto. Game was over 12 seconds ago."

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

"Hello operator, what is the current time?"

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

they lost in five games and lead for like twenty minutes total

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

:fork:

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Vegas tried to fix it

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

LMAo icing

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
CHECK THE CLOCK

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
one-timer on the faceoff would be hilarious

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
POINT

SIX

OF

A

SECOND

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

why even call the icing

congrats on your win, Capitals

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Oh my god, a second left.

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH JUST END

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

00.6! This is the best thing

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Grats caps fans

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
TIE IT FOR MAXIMUM COMEDY

Slappy Pappy
Oct 15, 2003

Mighty, mighty eagle soaring free
Defender of our homes and liberty
Bravery, humility, and honesty...
Mighty, mighty eagle, rescue me!
Dinosaur Gum
KAWALIMUS WAS WRONG!!!!!

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Seeya later bandwagoners

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Congrats, Caps! :toot:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Who's ready for a miracle?

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

grassy gnoll posted:

God love and keep you, Fleury, and hopefully Wilson slips and drops the Cup.
The Caps fans here all dropping any pretense and actually supporting that piece of poo poo is, again, actually making me mad

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

CONGRATS WAshington from WINNIPEG

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
What an insane game, congrats Caps!

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Yay Caps!

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
.6 seconds :laffo:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Barreft posted:

Seeya later bandwagoners

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

triple sulk posted:

Grats caps fans

looks like you got your wish

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
holy poo poo I never have to deal with a capitals playoff collapse ever loving again

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Congrats Ovechkin

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Yeesss!

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Pretty good run, all things considered.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Grats Caps fans. A long time coming.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAPS

OVIIIIIIIIIII

:love:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Grats Ovi!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/i/events/992212821638180864

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Congrats Caps crew!

• Locked thread