Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Rhonne posted:

Turns out he's actually just a mole.

Oh my god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Rhonne posted:

Turns out he's actually just a mole.

:eyepop:

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

With AfO being basically blind at this point having his quirks shut off would doom him even more than any other hero. He'd be stumbling around unable to detect anything new.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

All of them?

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Man I want a mirror of the Class A stuff just showing the villain alliance loving around with one another now.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Man, I used to have conversations like that over lunch at work; then all the cool people left, and now I ain't got no-one. :(

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Say Nothing posted:

All of them?

It's times like these that Shigaraki really misses Sensei. His wisdom would help tremendously.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

ChaseSP posted:

Man I want a mirror of the Class A stuff just showing the villain alliance loving around with one another now.

A chapter of the VA showing each other their rooms would basically cement MHA as one of the best of all time.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
I think I want to see Toga's room less than I wanted to see Mineta's room.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

RocknRollaAyatollah posted:

I think there's a good chance Nezu is the spy. He's the only animal that's shown up that I can think of that has a quirk. He also has that crazy, sadistic streak.

he also conducted that press conference to cover for All Might raiding Shigaraki's HQ and nearly destroying the entire league, so if he's a spy then he's playing a long, long game

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
The movie will be shown at this year's AX.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Where does everyone think the latest season will end with the show? I haven't gone back and reread but it might be right after the license exam? Or is there something before that?

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Licenses seems like the most logical stopping point, let season 4 deal with Overhaul for a whole cour instead of trying to squeeze it in right near the end of this year

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
The End of the season will be Bakugo v Deku part 2 and "The secret between 2 became a secret between 3".

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

The End of the season will be Bakugo v Deku part 2 and "The secret between 2 became a secret between 3".

Yeah, that's where I pegged it after S2 ended. I think they'll mostly end on big moments in Deku's development more frequently than they'll end on Big Events, because the story's more about Deku than anything else.

Granted from Overhaul on those probably become the same thing

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

License arc feeds right into Overhaul, so yeah, right before that.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
How soon after Deku vs Bakugou do the Big 3 show up? I could see the final shot of the season being them walking into class.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Rhonne posted:

How soon after Deku vs Bakugou do the Big 3 show up? I could see the final shot of the season being them walking into class.

Well Mirio shows up when Deku is taking out the trash for his punishment so like 4-5 chapters after the fight?

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Edit: Just checked. It's two chapters after the fight ends.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Yeah season 4 will probably start with the big 3's introductions, and cover everything between that and the end of the Overhaul arc.

RocknRollaAyatollah
Nov 26, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Oxxidation posted:

he also conducted that press conference to cover for All Might raiding Shigaraki's HQ and nearly destroying the entire league, so if he's a spy then he's playing a long, long game

AfO is pretty ancient relative to everyone else so I wouldn't be surprised if it was all part of some wheels within wheels plan that Deku just throws a monkey wrench into by being the ideal of the absolute boy.

My strongest bid is still on Deku and All Might being the spies inadvertently but Nezu has always stuck out to me since he's an animal that has a quirk. Horikoshi is pretty good about worldbuilding so for him to introduce an animal with a quirk and then drop it seems suspect too.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

RocknRollaAyatollah posted:

AfO is pretty ancient relative to everyone else so I wouldn't be surprised if it was all part of some wheels within wheels plan that Deku just throws a monkey wrench into by being the ideal of the absolute boy.

My strongest bid is still on Deku and All Might being the spies inadvertently but Nezu has always stuck out to me since he's an animal that has a quirk. Horikoshi is pretty good about worldbuilding so for him to introduce an animal with a quirk and then drop it seems suspect too.

Nozu should be related to AfO simply in the case that he can probably give a quirk to an animal. But if thats the case AfO was also probably one of the people the experimented on him and that'd be a reason why he wouldn't be apart of AfO's schemes.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
https://twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/1004913216504266752

Note that there's anime spoilers in there- avoid posting it in the anime thread.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Fabricated posted:

Note that there's anime spoilers in there- avoid posting it in the anime thread.

But Wolfram is supposed to be a force for good! Helping underachieving undergrads across the world.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Wolfram is daddy

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Fabricated posted:

I wonder if we'll be getting a full trailer for the movie soon?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Wolfram can't even tell me the lyrics to Sk8er Boi, so gently caress it.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

PV for episodes 48 and 49

aaaaAAAAA

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
God that looks correctly intense. I'm glad Bones were the ones that got ahold of this anime.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

I wanna show these previews to my fiancee. I'm caught up on the manga, but she isn't. Every time there's a climactic fight, she just says "Goddamn it, All Might is gonna die here."

She said it about the nomu fight in Season 1, she kept thinking All Might was gonna show up in the Hosu arc and get killed, and now she's insistent that he dies while fighting All For One. Those PVs will intensify it, I think

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
I believe in All Might

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Also 186 is out.

http://ww1.readheroacademia.com/manga/boku-no-hero-academia-chapter-186/

Hawks walking around nonchalantly solving minor issues and high fiving townies reminds me of that JLU episode where Flash gets an award from the city and it's him joking around with everyone from his turf and having a great time.

Eggplant Squire fucked around with this message at 13:00 on Jun 8, 2018

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Hawks is cool.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm really digging this arc so far, I had reservations about Endeavor but he's actually pretty funny in this chapter, like when he tries to give his fan a handshake and gets rebuffed cause the real Endeavor wouldn't do something so nice.

I'm hoping this turns out to be a mini-arc with just Pro Heroes.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Hawks is actually legit kinda interesting provided he's not working some major grift here.

He's clearly kind of a self aggrandizing prick but he does care about the gig, and his motivation isn't unreasonable.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Endeavor is trying his best! Let's all support our No. 1 hero :)

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Everyone loves Endeavor the lovable hero that loves fighting crime!
*Ten minutes from the past*
We regret to inform you that Endeavor abused his wife and children.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

I like that Endeavor's fans are fans because he's aloof and intimidating, so when he approaches them, they lash out with the "They Changed It, Now It Sucks" trope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
Hawks' quirk is weird as heck - I'm not sure what I thought it would be, but 'super-observation and feather telekinesis' was not it!