Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Yeah, I think the draft is going to be the big event this offseason. Tons of teams with extra picks and the need to trade to improve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Kilometers Davis posted:

We would finish off what’s left of his sanity down here. I bet he would like Orlando though.

He would have a new Mario to yell at.

That has to count for something

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

the horse is the most confusing thing to me

wanna pet that dog-train though

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ghost Dog posted:

every year the warriors win we get this

Wait so you're complaining about playoff posters then you made this post what the heck

JesusSinfulHands
Oct 24, 2007
Sartre and Russell are my heroes
Apparently LeBron has to pick up his player option by June 29, so if he doesn't do that a trade is unlikely to happen. A sign and trade could still happen after that, but the team that gets LeBron would be hard-capped (the Rockets for example probably can't keep Capela if they do a sign and trade with Lebron as keeping him would likely take them over the apron) If he picks up his option on June 29, that's a very strong sign that he's worked something out already, whether that's resigning with the Cavs or having worked out that trade in advance of July 1st

JesusSinfulHands fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Jun 9, 2018

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

sorry for hitting you with the crossfire when i compared playoff posters to trumpists daltos

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Ghost Dog posted:

sorry for hitting you with the crossfire when i compared playoff posters to trumpists daltos

lol

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ghost Dog posted:

Your post was objectively terrible and shines a light on your psyche.

Also I voted Hillary :(

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Doltos posted:

Your post was objectively terrible and shines a light on your psyche.

Also I voted Hillary :(

Wow, not likely, can't even spell her name. What sort of fan are you

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I do think he stays in Cleveland

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Cool Buff Man posted:

Wow, not likely, can't even spell her name. What sort of fan are you

Not a big one!!

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
There's so many good non-hateworthy teams LeBron could end up on, but last time he did this, he went to the Heat, so he's probably going to the Spurs just to piss me off this summer.

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Probably Magic posted:

There's so many good non-hateworthy teams LeBron could end up on, but last time he did this, he went to the Heat, so he's probably going to the Spurs just to piss me off this summer.

Yeah but the Spurs would be fun

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

to the spurs, kawhii is healthy again and lma is even more fragile than klove

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Pop and Lebron would either be too many cooks in the kitchen or some weird galaxy brain

I still just want him to go to Houston. Lebron with a great PnR center and two great ball handlers next to him would be so much fun to watch

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Banana Boat forms in Cleveland...Wade and Paul go down for the season in January

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Kings Social Media account remains the GOAT
https://twitter.com/SacramentoKings/status/1005298444955553793

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

drat this is petty and sad and passive aggressive as gently caress

really embarrassing

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Yea that’s pretty pathetic.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Now the real NBA season can begin.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Time the real finals matchup.

Woj vs Shams.

Who has the most scoops.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
will there be a FA thread, we should just call it 'Lebron watch + some other idiots' because who cares about rodney hood: rfa

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

MourningView posted:

It'll be bad this year because no one is going to do anything until LeBron signs somewhere

Disagree, I think this year's July Moratorium has the highest potential for a DeAndre Jordan 2.0 or better. Looking forward to it.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
well, looks like the finals were a sweep. from what i hear, there was even one, maybe two good games too!

who's excited for lebron vs the warriors #5?

if you don't want that, then you don't like basketball

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
I can't wait for Lebron to play long enough that we get to rope in Jordan's Washington years in the goat argument.

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.

Isn't it run by JRam now

RaySmuckles posted:

well, looks like the finals were a sweep. from what i hear, there was even one, maybe two good games too!

who's excited for lebron vs the warriors #5?

if you don't want that, then you don't like basketball

Wait were you shook enough to really boycott the finals?

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Love LeBron but can't say I hate him winning 2 ships with the Heat in 4 years and only 1 with Cleveland in like 11.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

https://twitter.com/pftcommenter/status/1005478533026779136?s=21

Makes u think

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

boop the snoot posted:

Imagine your legacy as the goat hinging on finals appearances instead of finals wins lmao goat

Lebron should change his name to 3-6 mafia

When LeBron walked up to the post game podium with his handcast I started to crack up

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Is there a possibility for LeBron to sign with the Spurs? Kawhi, LeBron, and Pop would be a fun team to watch

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Remember when the Warriors blamed their loss on a mysterious injury to their star player that was literally undetectable by anyone watching?

lol imagine if the Cavs did something like that?

:thunk:

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Didn't LeBron literally say he's not blaming it on the injury and no fan thinks that the Cavs would have won if LeBron was just a little bit better?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Kibner, are those actual album covers? Because holy poo poo.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Doltos posted:

Not a big one!!

Lol

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Rabid Snake posted:

Is there a possibility for LeBron to sign with the Spurs? Kawhi, LeBron, and Pop would be a fun team to watch

They're at 99m for next year. They'd have to clear LMA and Pau, I think.

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
https://twitter.com/World_Wide_Wob/status/1005468537937383424

KD status was not shook for a few hours, but I am changing it back to shook now.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

WhyteRyce posted:

Didn't LeBron literally say he's not blaming it on the injury

So he just needs everyone to know his hand hurts? He didn't need to have it wrapped after any of the other 3 games, but suddenly now it has to be? Come on now. The second he lost it was announced "Oh my god LeBron was playing with a shattered hand what an absolute champion." Meanwhile he's throwing down monster dunks and elaborate handshakes with everyone.

WhyteRyce posted:

no fan thinks that the Cavs would have won if LeBron was just a little bit better?

No one said they did

RCarr fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Jun 9, 2018

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

jackofarcades posted:

They're at 99m for next year. They'd have to clear LMA and Pau, I think.

I think they can technically keep LMA if they manage to salary dump Mills and Pau and Gay and Green opt out but the latter two seems pretty unlikely

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
https://twitter.com/ByTimReynolds/status/1005345165656109056

Lebron to Miami again would be funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Rabid Snake posted:

its not going to happen

• Locked thread