Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Lebron isn’t leaving the east because he wants to continue cake walking into the finals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

Are you feeling depressed and/or salty after the finals? Do you believe there's no hope for your team to be successful in the near future? Maybe this article from 6 years ago will help?

http://grantland.com/features/how-annoy-fan-base-60-easy-steps/

Or maybe not, I don't know. I'm not a therapist.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

boop the snoot posted:

Lebron isn’t leaving the east because he wants to continue cake walking into the finals.

missing the finals altogether would be worse that perpetually losing. at least he'll have a crazy streak that does legitimately say something

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Lasagna Pilot posted:

https://twitter.com/World_Wide_Wob/status/1005468537937383424

KD status was not shook for a few hours, but I am changing it back to shook now.

Salty Russ is the best Russ

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.

RCarr posted:

Remember when the Warriors blamed their loss on a mysterious injury to their star player that was literally undetectable by anyone watching?

lol imagine if the Cavs did something like that?

:thunk:

Idk we all saw Curry actually get hurt on TV though. This LeBron injury sounds like fake news to me

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
I wish a big free agent like LeBron would wreck havoc on teams and tell multiple under the table that he will come if they clear cap space.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan

Brolander posted:

holy poo poo

Google "Pen and Pixel album art" and give me either an album or your own crop of one of them and some title text and I'll gift it to you.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

RCarr posted:

Remember when the Warriors blamed their loss on a mysterious injury to their star player that was literally undetectable by anyone watching?

Warriors really blamed the loss on the Cavs rallying for a suspension and bogut being legitly injured from JR sliding into his knee.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

no one rallied for a suspension. it was a mandated suspension for hitting the ceiling on flagrants/technicals

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Michael Jordan was poisoned by a salty Utah hotel employee and didn't complain when he heroically willed the Bulls to victory in the Finals.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
hosed up that LeBron and Adam Silver forced Draymond to keep kicking people in the balls

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Kibner, are those actual album covers? Because holy poo poo.

Yes; see my previous post. Nick's current avatar came from one.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Niwrad posted:

Michael Jordan was poisoned by a salty Utah hotel employee and didn't complain when he heroically willed the Bulls to victory in the Finals.

Lmao if you don't think he was faking

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

no one rallied for a suspension. it was a mandated suspension for hitting the ceiling on flagrants/technicals

It was changed from a tech to a flagrant because the Cavs whined

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

either a tech or a flagrant would have resulted in him being suspended. you gotta be real stuck up your own rear end to think there was a conspiracy by the cavs to make draymond commit like 8 different flagrants/techs in the rounds before they played eachother

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan

RCarr posted:

It was pretty swollen, at least:

E: fixed image

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Rabid Snake posted:

It was changed from a tech to a flagrant because the Cavs whined

kicking people in the nuts seems pretty flagrant

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
New Offseason Thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3859597

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

MourningView posted:

kicking people in the nuts seems pretty flagrant

It wasnt a flagrant when called in game. LeBron was stepping over Dray too. I'm not using it as an excuse for the loss but its funny that LeBron fans are using Whataboutisms to defend his hand injury

• Locked thread