Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Hamilcar posted:

My long lost sibling, I have found you at last!

Samovar posted:

Ah, the long-awaited open-faced knuckle sandwich.

gently caress you for making me laugh so hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I just listened to a song by them and what could this many members possibly do in this band?

Also it was horrible and I didn’t last more than 90 seconds before I turned it off. And that was the most popular song by them on amazon music.

They basically always have a string section. Not in the "one or two guitars and a bass player" way but in the "multiple violins" kinds of ways. I think when they perform a couple of them just dance. There are actually a lot of things a "band" has to do; even a band with three or four performing members probably has support crew if they're big at all.

I actually like the Crüxshadows and still mostly listen to various flavors of industrial, spooky electronic, and gothic music. I think Winterborn is a very good song.

...it's me, I'm the AUG. :ohdear:

For the person that asked how they lasted 25 years, well...people enjoy them? :shrug:

ToxicSlurpee has a new favorite as of 03:13 on Jun 8, 2018

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
OP change the thread title already

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Sponge Baathist posted:

OP change the thread title already

Okie

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

noice

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

:lol:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

DicktheCat posted:

Auuugh, the hands thiiiiings, auuuuuugh. Stooooooop. I'm melting down over here.

https://i.imgur.com/56rQDDW.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/uMOajHi.mp4

j.peeba
Oct 25, 2010

Almost Human
Nap Ghost

DicktheCat posted:

Auuugh, the hands thiiiiings, auuuuuugh. Stooooooop. I'm melting down over here.

Can’t stop doing it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACcBUNWfubs

UWBW
Aug 3, 2013

Permanently banned from the Alamo

The Snoo posted:

the circle game, but worse

Great username.

Alternately, don't sign your posts.

fenix down
Jan 12, 2005

DUDE, blast from the past over here. Love shaye st john 24/7.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I refuse.

doctorthefonz
Nov 17, 2007

fenix down posted:

DUDE, blast from the past over here. Love shaye st john 24/7.

loving same holy poo poo

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

ToxicSlurpee posted:

They basically always have a string section. Not in the "one or two guitars and a bass player" way but in the "multiple violins" kinds of ways. I think when they perform a couple of them just dance. There are actually a lot of things a "band" has to do; even a band with three or four performing members probably has support crew if they're big at all.

I actually like the Crüxshadows and still mostly listen to various flavors of industrial, spooky electronic, and gothic music. I think Winterborn is a very good song.

...it's me, I'm the AUG. :ohdear:

For the person that asked how they lasted 25 years, well...people enjoy them? :shrug:

Hey let’s all remember John Ringo:

quote:

"Tide's making, so if we do go aground, we'll be able to float off. But I'll need to find a deep hole to set this thing or we'll be screwed when the tide goes out." He flipped a switch and the speakers started to boom with heavy bass.

"More Goth?" Courtney asked, sighing.

"I'm going to take you to a Goth concert, someday," Mike said, grinning. "You'll have a blast. And I need to get my head into mission mode. And in this debt, a better world is made . . ." he whispered. "In the fury of this darkest hour, we will be your light. You ask me for this sacrifice and I am Winter born . . . I hear the angels call my name . . ."

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Wait I found a better quote. Thanks Cyrano!

quote:

Amy. "There any bandages in the room?"

"No," Amy said. "Why? Oh, crap!"

"Yeah," Mike said, sitting up and leaning back. When his back touched the wall he felt like screaming, but he was afraid he'd pass out if he stayed prone. "Fight until you die or drop time."

"Where have I heard that before?" Amy asked.

"Axes flash, broadswords swing," Mike quietly sung. "Shining armor's piercing ring. Horses run on a polished shield. Fight those bastards til they yield."

"Midnight mare and blood red roan," Amy replied. "Fight to keep this land your own."

"Sound the horn and call the cry," they sang together. "HOW MANY OF THEM CAN WE MAKE DIE!"

"What is that?" Babe asked from the doorway.

"'March of Cambreadth,'" Amy replied. "Heather Alexander. Very cool song. That's the only verse I can ever remember. My dad used to play it."

"I think I'd like your dad," Mike said and coughed. His hand came away dark in the flare light, but he was pretty sure it was blood. It wasn't a sucking chest wound but something had nicked his lung. "Follow orders as you're told, make their yellow blood run cold. Fight until you die and drop. A force like ours is hard to stop. Close your mind to stress and pain, fight 'til you're no longer sane. Let not one damned cur pass by. How many of them can we make die."

"You know the whole song?" Amy asked.

"And lots of others," Mike said, weakly. "Right now I'm thinking of one by Crüxshadows."

"Who?" Amy asked.

"Great band," Mike whispered. "I will not run, this is my sacrifice," he sang, softly then coughed. "For I am Winter born . . ."

"Bad song, Ghost," Amy said. "I really need you to hang in here."

"I will, Amy," Mike said. "I will. I hereby dub thee . . . Bo."

"Why Bo for God's Sake?" Amy asked, angrily. "It's better than Thumper, I suppose . . ."

"For Boadicea," Mike replied. "The Celtic warrior queen."

"Oh. In that case . . ."

"Of course, she lost," Mike added honestly. "And was dragged off to Rome in chains. But hopefully we'll do better."

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Got to see something pretty gross yesterday. Spinose ear ticks in a dog's ear canal.

Here's a video of one being removed:
https://youtu.be/YNA7Y4fFcyg

Ticks are already super gross but these guys are just disturbing. Luckily they aren't that common here.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Are you fur real?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

This is hairesy.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
From the makers of the Dump Cake Cookbook, the new dessert sensation Drain Cakes!

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
Doublepostin' for content

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

La Brea Carpet posted:

I'm the roll of neck fat protruding out, trying to escape from that vile shirt.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

You're right, grey underwear is pretty gross.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Ibblebibble posted:

You're right, grey underwear is pretty gross.

That just let me notice the Pokemon belt.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

La Brea Carpet posted:

Okay this has to be some kind of coordinated trolling thing right? I've seen at least four pictures of this shirt in the wild.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

La Brea Carpet posted:

Rockstar ads getting desperate I see.

Great Metal Jesus
Jun 11, 2007

Got no use for psychiatry
I can talk to the voices
in my head for free
Mood swings like an axe
Into those around me
My tongue is a double agent

Heath posted:

Okay this has to be some kind of coordinated trolling thing right? I've seen at least four pictures of this shirt in the wild.

I thought it was from the collab between Supreme and Toshio Maeda but I just double checked and nope, those are comparatively tasteful even if I don't get the appeal. You can't even make the claim that that's a high fashion anime titty shirt.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I think this means you're Greek or something.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

public hair cake is a weird way to describe cunnilingus after a creampie, and I regret thinking of it.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
His toe game is on point.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

T-man posted:

public hair cake

???

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Everyone can see it can't they?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I wish I could have recorded the rumbling, fatherly laugh that produced

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Don't kinkshame exhibitionists. :P

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Ah perfect segue to this classic

:nws: :nms:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAPBm_0ftAY

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

This little piggy went to market
This little piggy DESTROYED ALL WHO OPPOSED IT

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Haircake is maybe my favourite video on Youtube

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

EmmyOk posted:

Haircake is maybe my favourite video on Youtube

Same. I have never met another person who can get all the way through. They always check out after Max takes the first bite of the cake.

The best part hasn’t happened yet!

Even my best friends couldn’t do it and nothing phases him! It’s a wonderful piece.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Stolen from the cursed image thread