Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Somebody edit Ben Garrison's signature into this because I apparently can't work GIMP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ak Gara posted:

Serious question, why don't devote Christians try to get themselves into heaven quicker by doing dangerous stuff like skydiving, volcano surfing, or shark wrangling?

Abstinence can make your balls explode. That won't kill you per se but because pee is stored in the balls, not being able to pee will kill you.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
important very true and not fake at all facts.

logical fallacy
Mar 16, 2001

Dynamic Symmetry

Jose Valasquez posted:

The secret is you have to shake it, that will quiet it permanently if you do it right

NEVER NEVER shake a baby. You have to stir them.

Otherwise they cloud the drink, just like vermouth.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Its dumb anyway. They cant legally enter a contract or agreement even if they shake on it.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Babies can't enter into agreements because they are all liars and everyone knows it now and refuse to deal with them.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

Garrand posted:

Somebody edit Ben Garrison's signature into this because I apparently can't work GIMP.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Tuxedo Ted posted:

As far as entry-level quests go, I feel like "Defeat the Baby" is both easier and harder than "Clear the rats out of the cellar".

The Bard's Tale was so good at making fun of tropes like this. The game starts out with you summoning a rat in a bar, and then you offer to deal with their rat problem... for a price. Then it turns out they actually DO have a rat problem, so you get roped into clearing the rats out of the cellar, only to discover a giant fire-breathing rat that sends you running out of the bar screaming.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Ok now add a bunch of superfluous labels like Killary, Soros, and Chair.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Babies can't enter into agreements because they're full of poo poo

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Jamesman posted:

The Bard's Tale was so good at making fun of tropes like this. The game starts out with you summoning a rat in a bar, and then you offer to deal with their rat problem... for a price. Then it turns out they actually DO have a rat problem, so you get roped into clearing the rats out of the cellar, only to discover a giant fire-breathing rat that sends you running out of the bar screaming.

Or in Oblivion, where a lady gives you a quest to deal with her rat problem - the problem being that something is killing her pet rats.

Achernar
Sep 2, 2011

Dixville posted:

I vaguely remember this also, pretty sure the PYF historical fun fact thread was where I saw it. Can't remember what they were called.

Circumcellions.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/JaneyGodley/status/1005826153096056833?s=19

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Even though this sounds entirely made up, I am very excited to learn about it regardless; thank you.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Linked for possibly :nws: illustrated dictator micropenis:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfVuuXzUYAAfD0f.jpg

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
"Possibly" :nws:? Where do you work that photos of Trump's dick are considered appropriate material?!

mobby_6kl has a new favorite as of 23:28 on Jun 10, 2018

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

mobby_6kl posted:

"Possibly" :nws:? Where do you work that photos of Trump's dicks are considered appropriate material?!

Stormy Daniels' legal team

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

mobby_6kl posted:

"Possibly" :nws:? Where do you work that photos of Trump's dicks are considered appropriate material?!

Any conservative news outlet I reckon.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

haha

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Linked for possibly :nws: illustrated dictator micropenis:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfVuuXzUYAAfD0f.jpg

those tits tho

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

mobby_6kl posted:

"Possibly" :nws:? Where do you work that photos of Trump's dick are considered appropriate material?!

That's not actually a photo

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

logical fallacy posted:

NEVER NEVER shake a baby. You have to stir them.

Otherwise they cloud the drink, just like vermouth.

This is the second of the children-cocktail rules. The first is : Do not allow children to mix drinks. It is unseemly, and they use too much vermouth.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Yellow Ant
Feb 28, 2016

Yellow Ant has a new favorite as of 04:45 on Jun 11, 2018

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Don't post small Homer

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Fister Roboto posted:

Or in Oblivion, where a lady gives you a quest to deal with her rat problem - the problem being that something is killing her pet rats.

Which itself was a joke because that lady was the sister of the woman in Morrowind who did want you to kill rats.

Yellow Ant
Feb 28, 2016

The Bloop posted:

Don't post small Homer

I embiggened it now, i think.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

https://youtu.be/9CqchDo467M

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

googles "ben garrison foot fetish"

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice

Agents are GO! posted:

Which itself was a joke because that lady was the sister of the woman in Morrowind who did want you to kill rats.

Those rats were loving tough.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Can we make loss.jpg bannable

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

anatomi posted:

That wasn’t loss.jpg
That was a loss tribute.
And it’s like a ten-second puzzle every time. I like them.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

anatomi posted:

Can we.............make
loss.jpg............ban
...........................nable

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

anatomi posted:

Put this idiot on ignore

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

anatomi posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

anatomi posted:

move past it, and heal