Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I dogged yesterday, and somehow only dropped $100 at the 'co

I loving hate Costco on weekends though, and the idiots blocking the walkways waiting for free samples were out in force.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I just checked out my mailer that Costco sent out and they have my Champion Boxer Briefs that I'm wearing right now with $3 off for $9.99 for 4 pair. It's the kind with the technical fabric that breathes and everything. I think I got 3 pair at Target for $20.

PfuckingBUC.

ugh those always rode up my legs really bad and once my legs got thick from squatting they gave me the worst chafing

they have a kirkland brand boxer brief that's pretty much the same thing but they fit me much better

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Fuente de sodas (con recarga gratuita)

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Killing Loaf posted:

ugh those always rode up my legs really bad and once my legs got thick from squatting they gave me the worst chafing

they have a kirkland brand boxer brief that's pretty much the same thing but they fit me much better

I've never had a problem with them, but I skip leg day... and all body day.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Renegret posted:

I loving hate Costco on weekends though, and the idiots blocking the walkways waiting for free samples were out in force.

I'm the overly aggressive retired white woman who needs the entire aisle

As an aside, I didn't realize that all the Levis at Costco are kind of stretchy-pants, so now I have to wear a belt with my jeans, like a nerd

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Big day fellas. My Costco got the 1030 calorie burger. Demand was high. The masses couldn't wait to try the latest invention from the taste factory.

Burger is ok. Not worth 5 bucks. Two frozen thin patties, a bunch of lettuce and sauce. Reminded me of a bigger version of school lunchroom burgers. Stick with the dogs and Italian sausage sandwiches you're used to.

Costco just can't figure out that last slot. The brisket sandwich got replaced by this.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

ElGroucho posted:

I'm the overly aggressive retired white woman who needs the entire aisle

At one point there were two overly aggressive retired white women blocking the entrance to an isle. They weren't even shopping, just standing there and talking.

I gave a very polite excuse me (or at least, the best I could muster) and made them move so I could walk through and got a death glare in response, before one of them moved to let me through. I then walked through the entire isle and didn't even browse.

Renegret fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Jun 11, 2018

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Tato posted:

Big day fellas. My Costco got the 1030 calorie burger. Demand was high. The masses couldn't wait to try the latest invention from the taste factory.

Burger is ok. Not worth 5 bucks. Two frozen thin patties, a bunch of lettuce and sauce. Reminded me of a bigger version of school lunchroom burgers. Stick with the dogs and Italian sausage sandwiches you're used to.

Costco just can't figure out that last slot. The brisket sandwich got replaced by this.

yeah i dont get the point of the burger. the hot dog is excellent value, pizza is also good value and a calorie bomb. i think you want a burg, hit up like In N Out or something better and cheaper that also isn't >50% of your daily caloric intake (unless its gunna be your dinner I suppose). i never got the brisket sandwich either just beacuse, eh, why, there's a $1.50 hot dog right there and i could get 3 of them for the same price basically.

i'd like to have the option of getting a cup of coffee tho. some more smoothie choices would be good.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Renegret posted:

It's also grad season so lots of folks getting burgs and dogs and chips and plates and cake.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Costco needs to add poutine and end the final slot tango. It once took me 20 minutes to get a carne asada bake.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Renegret posted:

At one point there were two overly aggressive retired white women blocking the entrance to an isle. They weren't even shopping, just standing there and talking.

I gave a very polite excuse me (or at least, the best I could muster) and made them move so I could walk through and got a death glare in response, before one of them moved to let me through. I then walked through the entire isle and didn't even browse.

Hell yeah this is what I come to SA for. Just wreckin' fools.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

tangy yet delightful posted:

Hell yeah this is what I come to SA for. Just wreckin' fools.

:hf:

thinkin bout those dogs

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

the death glares people give you when you politely ask them to move aside are amazing. like I can't be the only one who "parks" their cart properly to let other people through the aisles. no, there are people who just stop in the middle and strike up a conversation or wait for a sample to finish cooking. like are you kidding? if you were in a car on the road would you just come to a stop in the middle of the road and park? and then I realize, yes, yes they would. there's tons of times when i've seen people do just that. 10 minute conversation in the middle of the road while sitting in an idling vehicle, typically a big rear end pickup or SUV. and then I have to squeeze by them on the left side of the road barely missing cars parked on that side. costco please give me patience.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
People being idiots in grocery stores is easily my #1 biggest irrational pet peeve in life.

I just wanna get in and out, just move out of the loving way. It's not hard. Every time you stop, ask yourself. Am I in the way? Can someone get by me? If no, then you get the gently caress out of the way. It's not hard people.

And stop walking with your carts on the left side of the road we live in a civilized country here

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

the stack of 1/3 lb frozen burgers are actually pretty legit

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I bought the pre-cooked boneless chicken breast. I've heard some really good things about it from other people and it'll be good for an after work dinner that doesn't take 3 hours to roast. Excited to give it a try tomorrow.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
I like the double burger :shrug:

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Grilled up a couple of steaks last night, and the LPG canister I bought at Costco has already paid for itself after a single refill.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

Trastion posted:

If you do the Nitrogen filled thing you are only ever supposed to top off with Nitrogen which means you can only do it at certain places. Using regular air once ruins the whole Nitrogen thing as it adds water vapor back into the sealed environment.

That is not to say you shouldn't do it just don't pay extra for it unless you can be sure you will only ever top it off with more Nitrogen.

I was concerned about this but the guy said it would be fine if I need to top with air and that I just should tell them next time I came in so they could fully replace with nitrogen.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Renegret posted:

People being idiots in grocery stores is easily my #1 biggest irrational pet peeve in life.

Somehow let's make shooting people with squirt guns socially acceptable.

Like when your cat is being bad.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

GORDON posted:

Somehow let's make shooting people with squirt guns socially acceptable.

Like when your cat is being bad.

a squirt gun that comes attached to every computer that people can remotely pay to spray someone over the internet for being a dingus

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

the death glares people give you when you politely ask them to move aside are amazing.
If it's a bad enough pile up, i'll just move the cart aside and walk through.

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.

FilthyImp posted:

If it's a bad enough pile up, i'll just move the cart aside and walk through.

I do this often and lead others through the Cart Sea to freedom.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe

The North Tower posted:

A shepherd and his flock.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

The North Tower posted:

My wife did this and the old dude was so mad and yelled "She's stealing my cart!" much like a woman would yell that someone was stealing her purse in a movie. We laughed and just kept on walking and nobody paid any attention.
It was right in the entrance too like gently caress dude.

Math You
Oct 27, 2010

So put your faith
in more than steel
I'm working on the new Toronto warehouse this week, and it's going to have a "shop front" food court that's walled off from the rest of the warehouse.
You can walk up to the food court directly from the sidewalk, or access it from the main entrance and a hallway behind membership.
It's a first in Canada and the closest we'll ever have to an outdoor one.

There's a high school across the street. The children will be incredibly blessed with such ease of access to hotdog and soda with free refill for $1.50

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

I have a question on refill etiquette. Let's say I purchase two hotdogs, one for me and one for someone who only drinks water. Both come with the a soda. Is it uncouth if I get 3 fills of soda, counting the second soda I purchased for my dining partner as an additional refill?

Development
Jun 2, 2016

Math You posted:

I'm working on the new Toronto warehouse this week, and it's going to have a "shop front" food court that's walled off from the rest of the warehouse.
You can walk up to the food court directly from the sidewalk, or access it from the main entrance and a hallway behind membership.
It's a first in Canada and the closest we'll ever have to an outdoor one.

There's a high school across the street. The children will be incredibly blessed with such ease of access to hotdog and soda with free refill for $1.50

blaming you for the future of torontonian obesity

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

FogHelmut posted:

the stack of 1/3 lb frozen burgers are actually pretty legit

I actually received a random comment from another Dad at my kids school a few days ago: “Dude, I heard you make the BEST burgers.”
I was shocked because whenever we have a crowd of people over it’s just the 1/3rd lb frozen Costco burgs. And now I’m Burger Dad or something.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
I haven't looked for them for a while, but does the 'CO still sell frozen ground sirloin burgers? Those were really good.

sandball
Jan 6, 2006

Ottermotive Insanity posted:

I have a question on refill etiquette. Let's say I purchase two hotdogs, one for me and one for someone who only drinks water. Both come with the a soda. Is it uncouth if I get 3 fills of soda, counting the second soda I purchased for my dining partner as an additional refill?

Get as many sodas as you want. You aren't in France.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

therobit posted:

I haven't looked for them for a while, but does the 'CO still sell frozen ground sirloin burgers? Those were really good.

Yes, those are the ones! 1/3rd pound are sirloin, at least at my ‘Co.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
if you want to win a summer BBQ just get a big rear end pack of Kirkland american cheese slices, burger buns, and the frozen sirloin patties.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
The burgs are good, but kind of greasy from what i remember.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe

sandball posted:

Get as many sodas as you want. You aren't in France.

One refill per cup, so he can fill each cup twice and no more. The law must be upheld. :black101:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

FilthyImp posted:

The burgs are good, but kind of greasy from what i remember.

.........and........?:confused:

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Chinatown posted:

.........and........?:confused:
Amd i wish there was more lean meat in em is all.

Though I didnt used to grill them. A ton of grease in a toaster over sucks.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

FilthyImp posted:

Amd i wish there was more lean meat in em is all.

Though I didnt used to grill them. A ton of grease in a toaster over sucks.

Are you one of those people who makes burgers with dry tasteless 90/10 beef or what? You want a lean burger? What in the loving hell?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Chinatown posted:

Are you one of those people who makes burgers with dry tasteless 90/10 beef or what? You want a lean burger? What in the loving hell?
Hey, a man has to make sacrifices when they dont serve turkey burgers. 95/5 is that sacrifice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandball
Jan 6, 2006

Mo_Steel posted:

One refill per cup, so he can fill each cup twice and no more. The law must be upheld. :black101:

Get all the drinks. It's soda water and syrup.

Nobody in Costco cares.